News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A very strange family (two F and one M needed)

Started by Chrystal, November 18, 2013, 08:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Quote from: Haibane on November 20, 2013, 04:15:05 PM
New Zealand souds like a great place to set the RP. I have never set a game there, never been there but from what Peter Jackson has shown me of it, its looks lovely! Maybe in Auckland, the capital? I imagine actually that the culture is pretty westernised and would feel a lot like the USACanadaBritain.

Also I think that our Norwegian friend ought to feel quite at home in the land of the long white cloud?

QuoteAs the mother shouldn't I get to choose the twins names? Its pretty tricky for a foetus to think up its own name!

This is true, but as I'm not sure if you are joking, I will say that it is normal although not universal for players to choose their own characters' names. However, I am willing to allow you to choose the twins names provided you are willing to allow the person playing their grandmother to choose the mother's... *wink*

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Haibane

LOL, that's fine as long as the mother can get her name legally changed by deed poll if it turns out the twins granny chose a crappy one!  ;D

King Serperior

Quote from: Chrystal on November 20, 2013, 04:27:35 PM
This is true, but as I'm not sure if you are joking, I will say that it is normal although not universal for players to choose their own characters' names. However, I am willing to allow you to choose the twins names provided you are willing to allow the person playing their grandmother to choose the mother's... *wink*
Quote from: Haibane on November 20, 2013, 04:35:31 PM
LOL, that's fine as long as the mother can get her name legally changed by deed poll if it turns out the twins granny chose a crappy one!  ;D
I think I'm enjoying this friendly rivalry ;)  That said, if really want to choose names, I wouldn't argue as your logic is sound  :P  I'd be happy to find one otherwise ^_-

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Chrystal

*eyeroll*

I have only ever done two RPs where the other player picked my character's name for me. One was a one-shot that quite honestly I dropped because the other player was god-modding my character - and she was the sub!

The other one is (present tense) the only RP I am doing by PM, and that is because the other player doesn't RP in forums and she is a lesbian dominatrix who is into mother-daughter incest! And she told me what my character's name was going to be. You don't argue with someone like that! *giggle*

Anyway. I have no real issue either way, but I believe it is legal (certainly it is in the UK) for someone aged 16 to have their name changed by deed pole too! There was a boy at my school (a loooooong time ago) who's English mother divorced his Polish father and re-married. When he was 16, he legally changed his name from something with a lot of Ps and Zs in it, to the much more pronounceable name of his step-dad.

Point being (I'm rambling a bit) that Hai, if you want to choose the names for the twins, you may, but if either KS or reaper don't like the names, they have the right to choose a different one.

Is that fair?

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

King Serperior

Sounds fair to me.  I have no arguments or qualms against it. 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Haibane

I was actually just having fun the whole time. If the twins want to call themselves Umbwango Dwenguteli XIV and Emperor Hirohito its fine. Really.

King Serperior

Quote from: Haibane on November 20, 2013, 07:22:01 PM
I was actually just having fun the whole time. If the twins want to call themselves Umbwango Dwenguteli XIV and Emperor Hirohito its fine. Really.
Emperor Hirohito......hmmm....catchy.  But, nah, I'll work out a name as soon as I can find a suitable image.  If the mother's image has been 100% decided, I can begin hunting for a few similar tomorrow.  Hmmm......would a guy with more feminine features be best, perhaps?  After some thought, I think it would work best.  Though I don't have a face in my mind's eye, I can picture some interesting scene's of mistaken identity if mum or aunt sees him from the back thinking its his sister.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Lynnette

Quote from: King Serperior on November 20, 2013, 07:38:48 PM
Emperor Hirohito......hmmm....catchy.  But, nah, I'll work out a name as soon as I can find a suitable image.  If the mother's image has been 100% decided, I can begin hunting for a few similar tomorrow.  Hmmm......would a guy with more feminine features be best, perhaps?  After some thought, I think it would work best.  Though I don't have a face in my mind's eye, I can picture some interesting scene's of mistaken identity if mum or aunt sees him from the back thinking its his sister.

As I mentioned in the PM I responded with, I do have quite the sweet spot for boys with feminine looks, so please, don't have second thoughts on this, GO FOR IT!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3

Also, there isn't that much of a reason for the twins to look like their mother. They had a father as well, as far as I know at least. I'd say it is more important that the twins have some similar attributes, for example hair color (I'm sweet for blond, though I dunno about you Serp) On the other hand, one of the twins could always have colored his/her hair, so it wouldn't matter all that much, though it is funner when twins have matching attributes about themselves.

Norway being related to white clouds? Pfft, only white thing you'll find here is white, slippy roads with close to zero grip. The sky is gray most of the time. Either that, or black.

Oh yeah, the name thing. Why don't we let our kind mother, as mentioned, pick, and then we'll see if we like them or not? Sounds like a pretty idiot-proof idea to me.

Anything I forgot?
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Haibane

Might there be elements of making the boy dress as a girl or is that something that doesn't appeal to you Chrystal? (Asking the GM as its her game). It might not appeal to Reaper either, but I wanted to check with the GM mostly.

I'm all for it, I am just unsure whether it fits the mood of the game.

Lynnette

Quote from: Haibane on November 21, 2013, 09:32:16 AM
Might there be elements of making the boy dress as a girl or is that something that doesn't appeal to you Chrystal? (Asking the GM as its her game). It might not appeal to Reaper either, but I wanted to check with the GM mostly.

Funny you'd say that because I asked about the same thing in the last PM I sent to him xD It is up to him, I am all for it if he's up to it. Forced clotheswearing can be considered as a D/s thing I suppose.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

King Serperior

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on November 21, 2013, 09:27:04 AM
As I mentioned in the PM I responded with, I do have quite the sweet spot for boys with feminine looks, so please, don't have second thoughts on this, GO FOR IT!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3

Also, there isn't that much of a reason for the twins to look like their mother. They had a father as well, as far as I know at least. I'd say it is more important that the twins have some similar attributes, for example hair color (I'm sweet for blond, though I dunno about you Serp) On the other hand, one of the twins could always have colored his/her hair, so it wouldn't matter all that much, though it is funner when twins have matching attributes about themselves.

Norway being related to white clouds? Pfft, only white thing you'll find here is white, slippy roads with close to zero grip. The sky is gray most of the time. Either that, or black.

Oh yeah, the name thing. Why don't we let our kind mother, as mentioned, pick, and then we'll see if we like them or not? Sounds like a pretty idiot-proof idea to me.

Anything I forgot?
As I said earlier, I think that matching hair color and perhaps similar lengths (a little longer for the brother and a little shorter for the sister)would allow for mistaken identity, which appeals to me in this situation.  Of course, this is Chrystal's game, but I like the idea nonetheless. 

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on November 21, 2013, 10:10:09 AM
Funny you'd say that because I asked about the same thing in the last PM I sent to him xD It is up to him, I am all for it if he's up to it. Forced clotheswearing can be considered as a D/s thing I suppose.
Normally, I don't go for crossdressing, but in this case I can do so.  Of course, it'd have to be forced crossdressing, at least until he's broken into it.  But like Hai said, it's Chrystal's game,  so either way is fine by me.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Haibane

Lynnette

Quote from: King Serperior on November 21, 2013, 10:55:16 AM
As I said earlier, I think that matching hair color and perhaps similar lengths (a little longer for the brother and a little shorter for the sister)would allow for mistaken identity, which appeals to me in this situation.

Should we say... Shoulder length then?

Quote from: Haibane on November 21, 2013, 10:58:32 AM
Do we need an OOC thread BTW?

I think it would be nice to have.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Haibane

As for names I'm actually happy with Chrystal's original choices of Bethany, Debbie and Edward.

Chrystal

Quote from: Chrystal on November 18, 2013, 01:23:11 PM
The D/S relationship between sister and brother is supposed to be a full BDSM relationship, a proper voluntary one with a safe word known only to the two of them. The exact nature of the bondage and S/M elements will be down to the players concerned, but I would certainly expect spanking and humiliation. Feminisation is not something I will rule out either.

So I think that's unanimous. Cross dressing is a definite yes.

I do have a slight concern though? Hai, you can probably answer this one as you've been here longest. I think I know the answer, but I would like it confirmed. I want to put this in "Bondage: Human Small Groups". (Or possibly "Bondage: Human Solos", see below). I have already said I would prefer the whole thing to be entirely consensual between the characters - at least I think I have. I certainly implied it....

Point being is "forced cross dressing" something that can be consented to?

I think, in the context of a consensual BDSM relationship, yes it can: The D forces the S to cross dress, on the understanding that if the S uses the safe word, that is game over... The S may not enjoy it, but goes along with it, because they don't want to use the safe word.

Do the three of you agree with that assessment?

Quote from: Haibane on November 21, 2013, 10:58:32 AM
Do we need an OOC thread BTW?

I can certainly open one and we can move the discussion there - it will be, as mentioned above, Bondage: Human Small Groups. However, if we have only one thread and keep the discussion here and/or in PMs, we could feasibly have the story in Solos. This is something that a lot of folks don't realise: The groups are not based upon number of players but number of threads and posts!

So, OOC or not? I'm easy. With four players we can have 8 threads.... I think we should be able to get away with three at most!

Haibane

I had a recent talk with a member of staff about this and 'solo' and 'group' refer not to the number of players but the number of threads. If an entire RP is going to be played in 1 thread, it goes in the 'solos' section, even if there a lot of players. If a game needs multiple threads it goes in the 'groups' area. I guess therefore that if we have an OOC thread we need to use the groups area. If we communicate OOCly by PMs, and have just one IC thread, we should use the solos area.

The bondage section sounds right as I agree that despite a D/s setup all the characters are going to be consenting to what happens to them. The only issue is if we later include any extreme elements but if we do I am sure a member of staff will move the thread for us.

Chrystal

Precisely.

If you hover your mouse over he link to each forum, it explains in a pop-up what should go in that forum...

Hai, what are your thoughts regarding the "forced cross-dressing" issue?

Lynnette

Since I'll be going to sleep soon, I'll just hurry and fill in my opinion as well.

- When I was referring to forced crossdressing, I meant it as in that he wouldn't have done it normally, but that my character would be telling him to do it, not forcing it on him or anything and if he disliked the idea too much, he'd still be given the opinion to stop.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Chrystal

That is what I was hoping you would all say!  Thanks. I just wanted it cleared up.

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on November 21, 2013, 09:27:04 AM

New Zealand is called "The Land Of The long White Cloud", referring to the snow-capped mountain peaks that run in a continuous chain from Gondor in the South to Rivendell in the North .... Uh, sorry, but they did film the LotR films there and are filming The Hobbit there too.

One of these pics is of Norway, the other is new Zealand. I challenge anyone to tell me which is which without looking at the file names!

King Serperior

I agree with Reaper's and Hai's sentiments.  he wouldn't normally crossdress, but it can be broken into him through his sister, and maybe his aunt.  It could be one of the next steps up in their D/s relationship.

Hmmm, as I can't see the image on the left.....I'll take a stab at the right one:  New Zealand?  Looks a little more tropical-ish than I'd expect from Norway.  *shrugs*  I'm rather bad at landscapes  :P

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Haibane

I can't see any Uruk-Hai in either picture so I think they're both Norway.

apygoos

aw, the sons already taken. i saw the concept and was like yay. hehe

Chrystal

Sorry, apygoos. In fact I have a waiting list...

In fact the one on the left is Milford Sound, NZ, and the one on the right is Norway.

New Zealand is not tropical. In fact it has a very similar climate to the UK.

The main difference between Norway and NZ is that Norway's landscape is glacial while New Zealand's is mostly volcanic with more recent glaciation.

Sooooooooooooo.....................

I think we're at the stage where I can open the OOC thread and ask people to do some sort of character sheet.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=190596.0

I'll put a template up if you want one, or just copy mine when I get it up there.

Lynnette

I'm just mentioning, the picture from Norway was taken in a very "utopic" way. The chance a day end up like that is about like, 20/365, it might happen a few days in July. The rest, the weather would be gray, or rainy.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread