Electrotica - An Erotic Future

Started by GloomCookie, August 20, 2010, 10:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

There will be no illegal brain transfers.  None I say!  You'll just have to be an emo bot
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Danakir

Does that mean that they can be friend with Lucky Mai then? *badumtish*
Let us dance the dance of Life and Death
Alone under the callous silvery moonlight
Let us cross the bridge above the Abyss
And fall into bright darkness as midnight

A Primer to Danakir's Ons and Offs

Dark Deception

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Jason Masters

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=80623.0

Ugh... Work and life have been consuming my life everything on here is on halt... sorry everyone

Ironwolf85

Serial Number: 007-NOV-2273
"Name": NoVa 7
Gender: male persona, not above swapping to a female body if properly paid
Task: prostitute / webmaster
Personality: NoVa was a standard military drone on an Alandri mining outpost, he developed a persionality more out of lack of stimulation, he found his own. As such like all bots of such nature, the corperation put him up for sale. He found himself bought for a new bar named Electronica.
Unlike the others he was not built as a human synth, form follows function, and he was built for combat.
He was the perfect watchdog, but his stoic silence and lack of human skin made him less useful in his new job. He recently upgraded to a human shell, though with his low income, it lacked a good face. He deals with the more kinky customers, and those with the urge to "Go Digital" Ie: fucking in cyberspace. His body also houses a a powerful processor thus he filters external and incoming traffic, being at his base level a security protocol, the site is remarkably free of viruses and other internet nasties.
He's stoic, smart, and comitted to his job, he admires humanity, and loves his new body. He's constantly purchasing upgrades, and can never settle on a face he likes.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Jason Masters

I was wondering if I could make an older model Like one who has been doing this for a few hundred years. thus making him even more bitter towards humans

Ugh... Work and life have been consuming my life everything on here is on halt... sorry everyone

orderNchaos

Hey Linna, Maybe we should start a thread and see where it goes.  We can add people as they come in, I mean it's a brothel for gawd sake, there's not going to be a lot of crazy plot lines! ehehehe

Danakir

Simple setting doesn't necessarily imply a complete lack of plotline. :p

orderNchaos

I know, and trust me, I know Linna has the ability to open many wondrous plot lines on a simple scene.  I'm just saying that I think a number of people would be coming and going from a place like this on a regular basis, so maybe we should take the cast of characters that we have now and see where things take us.

jobe352

Is there any room left for a female bouncer? :-)

Danakir

Quote from: orderNchaos on August 26, 2010, 12:44:03 PM
I know, and trust me, I know Linna has the ability to open many wondrous plot lines on a simple scene.  I'm just saying that I think a number of people would be coming and going from a place like this on a regular basis, so maybe we should take the cast of characters that we have now and see where things take us.

Not disagreeing with you. :) Just wanted to make sure we were on the same wavelength on that issue.

orderNchaos

Quote from: jobe352 on August 26, 2010, 12:46:13 PM
Is there any room left for a female bouncer? :-)

I think we have two bouncers already.....well at least two people who've posted.  Don't know how many Linna wants.

jobe352

Quote from: orderNchaos on August 26, 2010, 12:50:15 PM
I think we have two bouncers already.....well at least two people who've posted.  Don't know how many Linna wants.

Alrighty. Thank you.
I shall lurk about, then... :D

Jason Masters

Serial Number: (0690)-(ANL)-(005)
"Name": Axis
Task: Prostitute/ kitchen staff

Personality: Axis was one of the first Male sex bots. Axis has been opperational for one hundred years. In he beginning he was owned by a wealthy family. He was their gardener by day and slave by night. He of course loved giving pleasure to his master and misstress, he had no choice thanks to a micro chip located in his scrotum. years went by and his owners died as all humans do, Axis was shut down and brought to a used Pleasure Gynoid shop.
He was boutght by an obese woman and made to fulfill her sick desires. after years of not being upgraded and put through the gauntlet with this new master see died. Axis was actually happy. the Bot burried her in the back yard. He sold most of the womans belongings and hacked her bank account with drawing her lifesavings.
Axis took the money and used it to get various upgrades over the next twnty to thirty years. the servitude chip however slowly began to degrade leaving Axis somewhat free. Now he works at Electrotica only because he needs the money .
he is bitter and loathes humans, well most of them anyway occasionally he meets a decent one but thats very rare.

--------

ill modify if this isnt acceptable

GloomCookie

List of approved characters:
5974-KAI-165 Prostitute
3881-MAI-777 Bartender
7836-LNC-132 Bartender/Prostitute
9856-BAD-812 Bouncer
0690-ANL-005 Prostitute

You can join the RP here
My DeviantArt

Dark Deception

I probably won't be posting for awhile. I got some homework going on this weekend. 'Bunch of readings. But I will eventually.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

KeyOfTwilight

Ironwolf85

Nova not accepted I take it, if not I'll do a rewrite
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

GloomCookie

Nova needs to look like a human, and I'm no longer accepting bouncers or bartenders.  Also, feel free to NPC the patrons of the brothel
My DeviantArt

Ironwolf85

ahhh.... I'll rewrite him basicly a security program that's moved to a synth body. his major thing is he would have a hard time choosing which to stay as. I'll find a good pic for a human version.
the idea of him playing on the net would be cool, kind of seeing the characters outside their bodies, in cyberspace

orderNchaos

Anyone out there in the ether want to come play random clients?  hehehehe

Ironwolf85

since nova might not work out, I'll play them if you'll let me

inflatetress

I'm waiting for the go ahead from Linna to play a female client!

Ironwolf85

I got a good pic, I can change NOVA

Polymorph

Quote from: orderNchaos on August 31, 2010, 09:28:48 AM
Anyone out there in the ether want to come play random clients?  hehehehe

I'd give it a shot, do you want profiles for clients, or as they're only short term is it unnecessary?