Spicing Up Their Marriage (F seeks two more females!)

Started by PeachyPie, January 06, 2015, 08:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeachyPie

It's a pretty simple premise. Two married women (thirty something) are trying to spice up their marriage. They are both fetishists, both into BDSM, D/s, and S&M. However, they are also both very much dominant. Because of this, they've never really explored their sexual desires together and have had mostly a vanilla sex life. Up until now, that's been fine. Lately, though, they've talked about making a change. At first they discussed one of them trying out the submissive role, but that idea was quickly put to bed. Then they thought about switching. Every night changing roles. But that didn't appeal to them either. Finally they decided that what they needed was a girl in their relationship who was a natural submissive. Besides, what better way to spice up a marriage than a menage au trois?

They post an ad online, and get a few answers, but not more appealing than an eighteen year old girl fresh out of high school with not a lot of money and in need of a place to stay. She's open minded, happy to submit, and very beautiful. She's the girl for them.

--

I'm looking for two people interested in playing the married couple, while I'd play the new girl. The tags for this game include BDSM, D/s, possible pet play, and romance. I say romance, because I want the couple to actually like the girl, and to have the three of them eventually fall into an actual love triangle of sorts, rather than it just being about two married women abusing and using a younger girl.

Anyone interested, please let me know. I'd love to get this game going if I can find two people to share it with me!