All In (Enslavement, Incest)

Started by DreadD, September 24, 2009, 12:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadD

He was attending his older sister's strip poker game.  Him and two of her friends.  He didn't attend to see his sister in the nude, but her friends were...  Attractive, and he was younger and curious.  She let him attend because, well, they really could use a fourth player, and it made the other much more... Embarrassed when they had to strip, since when it was just the three of them they hardly cared.  They just didn't have enough money to actually play for it, lately, and the game had become a tradition.

They had both gotten down to just their undergarments, but the stakes had gone higher.  A chore for the other, anything the other wanted for a day... A week...  A month.

A Royal Flush beat a Straight Flush.  Honor demands the bet be kept to, and experimentation leads to further temptations, further excitements, further problems...

I would, preferably, prefer to play the winner, but I would consider playing the older sister as the loser.  Exactly what will transpire after the game can be discussed between me and the other participant over PM, or by contacting me over Yahoo IM.