Where do I put this?

Started by Alhanna, September 07, 2015, 11:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alhanna

I've been feeling a bit creative lately and well... would kind of like to share/show off what I've been working on. Be it writing or artwork. Where can I post this stuff? I've joined a free e-zine and have been writing two separate serial chapters for it and have been working on an ambitious art project. Just wondered where I could put this. Thanks.

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Beguile's Mistress

We have Finders & Seekers and the Storytelling Forum for all of our creative endeavors.  F&S is good for images and such collections as well as your own original artwork.

Alhanna

Ahh... I wasn't sure if I was to put it there or not. Thanks!

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Flower

For the artwork, maybe you can use this one. :-)

Alhanna

The Oath of the Drake