A Convict Reformed (F for M or F; VAN, NC or EX)

Started by Beorning, August 17, 2011, 01:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Here's a new idea I got today... It's not extremely detailed - but I'm more than willing to work out the details of the plot and setting with any interested partners.

In this story, I'd like to play a female who's been arrested, tried and convicted for some sort of crime. Maybe she committed some ordinary crime - or, maybe, the story takes place in some sort of harsh dystopia and my character is a freedom fighter imprisoned by the evil rulers? It could even be both: she might be a criminal convicted in a dystopian setting... In any case, my character has been convicted of something. But, instead of being sent to prison, my character is chosen for an alternative punishment: some sort of treatment or procedure that, in the eyes of the judge, is going to make her reform quite faster...

My writing partner would play the person in charge of this treatment or procedure: a corrections officer, counsellor, doctor or the like. When it comes to the treatment itself, its exact nature would depend on what me and my writing partner would agree on :) There are many possibilities - some subtle, some rather harsh. It could be a simple matter of my character undergoing obligatory counselling... Or, maybe, she would be subjected to emotional pressure and mind games. On a more fantastical note, the treatment might involve hypnosis and brainwashing...  On the most extreme end, she could get sent for some sort of radical brain surgery, designed to make her into a law-abiding citizen (or, if we went with the dystopian route, simply a mindless drone). Whatever my writing partner would be interested in, really :)

So... any takers? If so, please PM me! :)