All genders welcome for smutty adventure!

Started by Rock2, April 02, 2018, 10:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rock2

Hello everyone.

'I am looking for someone to share in an adventure that I am arranging, and it's very difficult to find anyone.' - Gandalf

Hello! I am looking for a detailed role player who loves to explore story and smut.  Your real gender doesn't matter. I'd really love to know your kinks and share mine and make sure they are included. Let's save the world and create smut!

This idea was heavily inspired by others I have read while I was searching and lurking the forums here as well as from some comics.

Idea 1:

I suggest listening to this while you read: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imamcajBEJs

The nightmare happened. Convergence. While it had only been a theory on our Earth, some knew the multiverse theory was true. There were countless universes that existed out there. And every possibility existed. What might just be a comic or a game on Earth actually existed on another Earth somewhere out in the countless dimensions that existed. There were more universes than sand on the beach. And now that was all coming to an end.

Convergence.

The different universes were starting to collapse. Reality itself had stretched to far. One by one, the multiverse was disappearing, different dimensions were being snuffed out. No one was sure how to stop it or what to do. No one, except Luke. Luke was seemingly an ordinary teen from our world. An orphan who had been quiet and smart. But nothing to notice. He had worked hard and done well. But Luke had a secret. He wasn't sure how or why but he was a god. He had inherited near unbelievable power from whoever his parents were. With a thought he could shift reality. Make things happen. And when Convergence started, he sensed it. And as the world's scientists began to panic, he acted.

Using his powers as the worlds began to fall, Luke create a pocket dimension. A life raft world among the collapsing universes. It was a grim, dark world converted our of the ruins of an ancient civilization. But not without warmth. Luke used his powers to relight the lights and power the city. https://img00.deviantart.net/575a/i/2017/169/b/0/cyberpunk_city_by_artursadlos-dbb7hcs.jpg
Now he could try and find  a way to stop Convergence. But even his powers could only go so far. What was causing this? Using his pocket dimension as a home base he could travel the multiverse and try to find answers. But that would take time. And Luke had needs.

Using his powers he starts to rescue his crushes. Characters from books, comics, movies and games from their various worlds. The deal was simple. Stay on your world and be lost to Convergence, or surrender as Luke's property and serve as his sex slave and assistant as he adventures to try and end convergence. Luke is select at first, only choosing a few characters for his harem. And while they are his property and he is firm with them, he treats them well. And together, they save the world.

Idea 2:

In a world of superheros, (Perhaps the DC animated universe, but perhaps another), something has started to change. The earth is shifting. The reality is collapsing. The world is ending. My  character would be a young villain who has always laid low and kept out of the spotlight while running things behind the scenes. A sort of Illuminati leader with extraordinary tech.

He agrees to keep the world from ending for a price. One of the female heros he has always desired must join him in his complex as his pleasure slave. To save the world, she must agree. At first, she is just his toy, but eventually she becomes more of an assistant as he keeps the end of the world from coming and gathers more female sex slaves.

Please message me if any of this might sound fun and we can chat.

Rock2