Once Upon A Time In Mexico (Discontinued see 2.0)

Started by Norsegod1839, June 12, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

Once Upon A Time In Mexico

Fairy Tale/ Cartel Mash Up

Back Story

The story is set in Mexico and Los Angeles. The main characters are the ensemble cast of the Midrano family. The Midrano family has held the seat of power in the cartel for an untold period of a hundred years. Under their watchful eye they’ve turned the criminal organization into a multi million dollar giant. Hated, Revered, and loved one thing is certain.

They hold the true power in Mexico.

Their dynasty is founded on one cardinal rule. Family is EVERYTHING otherwise known as familia lo es todo. If you’re in the cartel then you and your family is family. The cartel will have your back come hell or high water and anything in between. You do not betray your family and those that do never do so again.  This one rule binds the Cartel together and Law Enforcement Agencies around the world have been unable to break through this rock-hard foundation.

Family Make Up

The King

Played by: Norsegod

DESCRIPTION: El Rey
Fairy Tale Archetype: King Midas
Height: 5'8
Weight: 155
Sexuality: Straight
Nickname: The Don, El Tigre
Cartel Rank: Don
Signature Skill: Ruthless businessman
Signature Weapon: His mind he refuses to carry a weapon and claims no one would touch him
Bio: The head of the Madrino family is Estaphan Jorge Madrino. He’s held the seat of power (Known as the throne) for 20 years now. He took over from his father Rodrigo Licario Madrino who died of a heart attack at the age of sixty. Recently he’s moved into politics wanting a real title to go with his throne. He relies on his sons and wife to keep the less than reputable side of the family going.
Affiliation: Cartel

The Queen

Played By: Open

Carlita Isabella Madrino is the very epitome of “man behind the women”. Known by the nickname Reina de la nieve (Snow Queen) she is a woman striking a name in a man’s world. She was born into this life as her father was a minor cartel lord back in the day. Poor management and a gambling addiction drove his slice of the pie into the ground. In order to pay his debts, she was promised to Estaphan. She’s done her duty siring him two sons and one daughter while helping him expand the business. She’s embraced the life style herself keeping her own secrets from her husband. Now that the King is removing himself from his kingdom Carlita is ready and waiting to make her own move.

The Eldest Prince

Played by: Norsegod

DESCRIPTION: El lobo blanco
Fairy Tale Archetype: Prince Charming
Height: 6'2
Weight: 225
Sexuality: Straight
Nickname: The White Wolf
Cartel Rank: High lieutenant, Heir to the throne.
Signature Skill: Gunslinger
Signature Weapon: 
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Bio:Mario The White Wolf Madrino the eldest son and prince of the Madrino family. Mario is a prodigy the kind of Cartel man they make movies about.

They’d probably even cast him for said movie.

He’s been learning his father business going deep into the Cartel and taking note of every level of the criminal enterprise. He insisted on starting at the bottom and has since risen as a prominent Captain in the Cartel. He’s his fathers fist, sent to enforce and maintain order. He’s known as a player but is highly romantic and intense when it comes to hunting a beautiful female.
Affiliation:Cartel

The Youngest Prince (Open)

Julian The Beast Midrano is the soft-spoken artist of the Madrino family. When he was six he was involved in an assassination attempt involving his family. The attempt left him with horrible burns on his face and a deep distaste for his father and the life. He spends most of his time running around their home town wearing a mask and hoodie and working on street art.

The Princess (Open)

Played by: Faireland

Sofia Valentina Madrino is the airheaded princess of the Madrino family. Spoiled by a doting father who lavished attention on her Sofia is a combination of sweet and sexy. She is not without her own personal drives however and cunning. Lately she has been getting into the under-ground racing scene.

The Fairy Tale Component

Cinderella

The party is on full swing at the Madrino Villa. You’re nothing but a girl from a peasant family in the area. Fleeing a bad situation your friend is able to convince you to go to the biggest party of the year.

The White Wolves Birthday Party

You godmother is able to help you with a fancy dress and heels. Your friend and you go to the party and its there that you catch the attention of the White Wolf himself! You dance the night away and have the night of your life before sneaking back to your friend’s house. You chalk it up to a onetime thing and that the White Wolf that has the lady killer reputation could never be interested in you.

Imagine your surprise when he appears outside your school the next day……

Beauty & The Beast

A young woman leaving the club is assaulted by a punch of punk thugs. They attempt to rape her but are stopped by a man in a hoodie and mask. The woman tries to thank him and talk to him but he shrugs her off and runs off into the night. Nearby she finds his street tag which only furthers her interest. Her research into the man reveals his long history of street tagging and urban artistry. She sees a pattern to it and by luck manages to figure out where he will be working next. She goes to see him and a romance bloom.

Red Riding Hood

The underground race scene is where Sofia finds herself. She crosses paths with a racer known only as the Red Wolf. He’s American but races as if he was born to. She eventually gets involved with him starting a torrid hot affair as he dominates her and takes her like no man ever has before. Eventually its revealed he is an undercover DEA agent and wants her help bringing down her family.

.................................................................................

Group Game Concept

At it's core this is an ambitious project to play fairy tale archetypes within a cartel setting. The cartel is very much like a kingdom and its citizens and business are many. The potential in the game and the wealth of characters that you can play as are TOTALLY open. From agents of various law enforcement and government institutions trying to finally take down the cartel to people just trying to survive under their thumb. While I do have some open slots for the actual family itself the recruitment is totally open as well.

The rise and fall of this dynasty is something I want to explore. Do they recover from whatever is headed their way? Do the sons tear themselves apart? Do they rise up stronger than ever? This will be a story WE create.

The Rules

1. Main characters must be eighteen years of age or older
2. No god modding
3. No Metagaming
4. Communication is KEY
5. Here to have fun
6. Here to tell a compelling story

FAQ

1. Do I have to play a member of the cartel?

No while I do have open slots for members of the Cartel family you can play anyone.

2. Do I have to be of Spanish descent?

No any and all nationalities are open

3. What about sexual preference?

Same this is a game that is open to any and all sexualities

4. Can I take one of the Cartel families and make them my own?

Yes! While I do want them to be certain Archetypes I'm not going to make any one play a certain character

5. How do the fairy tale elements come into play?

Oh boy! While you can see above I listed some Fairy Tale concepts and story beats that's the extent of it so far. Ideally I think we should all be a certain Fairy Tale Archetype of character but make it our own. You want to be Prince Charming? Then build something around that! Rapunzel so on and so forth. I'll give you an example....

Sleepy Beauty! In this game she could easily be a girl awakening from a coma whose father was once prominent in the Cartel

6. Is this a system game?

Nope! Sandbox with a lot of communication and figuring out how this story goes. I want to tell a tale primarily a tale that we all craft together using the basics of what I have created so far.

So that's it! If interested leave a comment down below.

Here is the character sheet!

[float=left][img width=400]http://IMAGE ADDRESS GOES HERE[/img][/float] 
[color=blue][size=18pt][b]DESCRIPTION:Cartel Name[/b][/size][/color]
[b]Real Name:[/b]
[b]Fairy Tale Archetype:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Cartel Rank:[/b]
[b]Signature Skill:[/b]
[b]Signature Weapon:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b] A short (bio of your character)
[b]Affiliation:[/b](any thing from non affiliated to any law enforcement or gang)

SweetBabyxo

Norsegod1839

Bruja Amethyst

Roleplay Status: Accepting
Storylines = 10
Response Time: = 1-3 days
Bruja Amethyst's Request & O/O's
DISCORD: BrujaAmethyst#9691 - 139188212018053120

Norsegod1839

Welcome aboard Babies!

Baby Girl! Which fairy tale are you interested in?

And Sweet Baby which one are you thinking of?

Catella

|| My O/O's | Currently: Closed for stories ||

Norsegod1839

Whooo welcome aboard Catella!

Any preference or thought to your girl yet? I am still looking for some one to play the Cartel princess

Catella

Has someone already taken Carlita? She seems more my pace for this story.

Norsegod1839

Nope! Phew I was afraid I would have to play her.

I was thinking of giving her a lover with a woodsman archetype?

Catella

The evil witch, yes. Maybe her errand boy. You know, the one who gets his hands dirty...

Norsegod1839

Oh yeah! Probably an up and coming in the cartel! Is a really bad ass gets things done type.

And has fallen head over heels in love with the Evil Witch! Is she using him? Does she care? Who could say!

Catella

Plus, I look forward to writing a Latina Badass.

Because reasons.

Norsegod1839

Ha I look forward to it to! And seeing her interact with her husband!

Catella

Do you need a sheet from me before you can go ahead and lock her in for me?

Norsegod1839

I'll lock you in for her! Now that I have three I am going to go ahead and post the Character Sheet.

FaerieLand

Hello,

May I snatch the spot for the Princess, pretty please? :)
UPDATE: I know you are all expecting me to post, but I really can't right now. I will get to it as soon as I'm living a day where I am getting a decent amount of sleep. Apologies to all my lovely writing partners. xx

"So this is what it feels like?"

Norsegod1839

Of course you can! I shall put you down.

Character sheet is up as well.

Bruja Amethyst

Storylines = 10

Norsegod1839

Sweet! I shall leave the beast open to see if any guy wants him! If not I will play him.

Dragongoddess

Rook Seidhr

I don't play group freeform, but this strikes me as a very clever idea and I may spectate. Good luck!

Aiden

I am interested.

I'd like to face claim Rafael Amaya and Gaston from beauty and the beast, if possible.

I am thinking either a free lance sicaro "hunter" or a weapons dealer to the family, with ties that has earned him a seat at the table (or not).

This is a sheet from another game, but I would build off of this.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21157.msg10978573#msg10978573

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Aiden on June 14, 2018, 10:19:02 PM
I am interested.

I'd like to face claim Rafael Amaya and Gaston from beauty and the beast, if possible.

I am thinking either a free lance sicaro "hunter" or a weapons dealer to the family, with ties that has earned him a seat at the table (or not).

This is a sheet from another game, but I would build off of this.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21157.msg10978573#msg10978573

How'd you like to be the best friend to Prince charming Aiden? Something of a free lancer he considered a blood brother?

And those face claims work for me!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Rook Seidhr on June 14, 2018, 09:45:05 PM
I don't play group freeform, but this strikes me as a very clever idea and I may spectate. Good luck!

Good luck to you as well! And thanks for spectating!

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839

With the large amount of interest I'm going to go ahead and create a character sheet thread tomorrow.

I'll move the family members there respectively.

If you guys get done with your CS before that then just post it in here!

Catella

Norsegod1839

I know right!

I'm starting to envision this as a Game Of Thrones/ Fairy Tale/ little bit of soap opera mash up! The Choas that's going to ensure!

I may also do a world of in the world building thread for some backstory.

Aiden

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 14, 2018, 10:24:20 PM
How'd you like to be the best friend to Prince charming Aiden? Something of a free lancer he considered a blood brother?

And those face claims work for me!

Sounds good to me, once we have a sheet going, I will work one up.

I will scrap the entire history part, but keep the bones. A sicario who worked his way up one brutal and efficient kill at the time.

"Always hunting the beast."  >:)

Dragongoddess

Just to let you guys know I'm gonna be using Cierra Ramirez and Sophia Vergara as faceclaims.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Aiden on June 14, 2018, 10:48:46 PM
Sounds good to me, once we have a sheet going, I will work one up.

I will scrap the entire history part, but keep the bones. A sicario who worked his way up one brutal and efficient kill at the time.

"Always hunting the beast."  >:)

I like it! I think The White Wolf needs a brother and fellow gunslinger

Catella

FaerieLand

Sofia Madrino:The Princess
Sofia Valentina Madrino
Fairy Tale Archetype:
Red Riding Hood
Height:
5 ft. 7 in (170 cm)
Weight:
54 kg (120 pounds)
Sexuality:
Straight
Nickname:
Sofi
Cartel Rank:
"Rank? You're kidding me, right? I'm royalty... asshole."
Signature Skill:
Her charms, and a sweet princessy smile. Sofia is the type who would kill someone in their sleep so she wouldn't get punched, but she would fight tooth and nail if she had to. However - it's just always easier to nag her daddy or her brothers to take care of someone for her.
Signature Weapon:
A dagger that she usually straps to her thigh. She never knows when she would need it. In tougher times, she might carry a gun with her. Though, she's got plenty of people around her at her disposal who might be too eager to please the Madrino family to care if they die.
Bio:
Ever wonder what it was like getting everything you wanted? Sofia's life had been like that from day one. She is the youngest, and the only daughter to Estaphan Jorge Madrino and Carlita Isabella Madrino, the king and queen of the Madrino Cartel. She never needed to be involved much, but that didn't mean that she didn't pick up some of the cunning ways of her family. Her mother is especially one of the best role models. Though, Sofia thinks that she has a sweeter and softer nature than her mother. She believes that there is still much to learn, though as the princess in the family she will always have her brothers to take care of her - maybe even a dashing suitor who is involved in their family business. She recently took a liking to the races, but whether she's actually interested or there on business, one never knows.
One thing Sofia will never do, is disappoint her father.
Affiliation:
Cartel - but sometimes a little too air headed to care about the business itself.

UPDATE: I know you are all expecting me to post, but I really can't right now. I will get to it as soon as I'm living a day where I am getting a decent amount of sleep. Apologies to all my lovely writing partners. xx

Catella

Norsegod1839

*fans myself*

I agree! Hot fries bananza!

(That's what happens when you have kids you have to think of colorful alternate slang)

Dragongoddess

She is!  Who is that?

Catella

La Fría

Carlita Isabella Madrino
Fairy Tale Archetype:
     Evil Queen / Wicked Queen (Snow White)
Height:
     5'6"
Weight:
     127 lbs
Sexuality:
     Bisexual
Nickname:
     Reina de la Nieve, La Fría
Cartel Rank:
     Wife to the Don
Signature Skill:
     Manipulation
Signature Weapon:
     Guadalupe

Bio:
     No stranger to the life of crime, Carlitas father tried to protect his hijita from his job but, she was no fool. Carlita caught on quickly to what her father did for work and, even if she was forced to watch from afar, she knew more than he could ever imagine.

Being in the lower levels cartels, Carlita Rodriguez saw most of the dirty work that went into the business. After all, the higher ups need grunts and they made frequent visits to ensure things were up to snuff. It was during one of these fateful visits that Carlita first laid her eyes on him...

Estaphan Jorge Madrino.

He was gorgeous and only a bit older than she. She was drawn instantly to his casual confidence, those eyes and that smile? Dios mío... Papa would have killed her if he knew that the two started sneaking around.

Carlita was fifteen when papa got lazy, fed up and tired of doing all the hard work in his old age. He decided that he'd done enough and that, sadly, was his last mistake. All of his operations were useless without his guiding hand and, in an act of kindness and mercy, Don Madrino spared him his life in return for his remaining assets...

and Carlita, his only daughter.

Unsurprisingly, the two were inseparable and not more than a year later - Carlita was found to be pregnant with their first child. Doing things the right way, the two were married right away days after Estaban turned eighteen. It was clear to anyone that saw them that their love was a wildfire, the kind of love Hollywood craved to duplicate on screen, the romance of telenovelas; passionate, hot and muy caliente.

Fast forward to three children later and twenty years at the top. The two are the power couple of the underbelly of Mexico and life is business is booming.

But, now the love of her life wants to legitimize himself to give himself something real. He argues that what good is a throne if his kingdom has to be a secret. She argues that they should not ruin a good thing.

¿Qué te pasa, mi amor? ¿Qué haces?

Affiliation:
     Cartel / Familia Madrino

Throughout the Years

Catella

Aiden

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Aiden on June 15, 2018, 09:16:29 AM
Gaston wants to marry into that family now...
Haha don't worry.  Sophia Vergara's character is part of the family (The king's little sister) and so far as no SO or plans for SO so there might be a chance.

Norsegod1839

You've been unofficially adopted by the brother Aiden! But we shall see if Gaston gets to marry in!

Though the brother would try and claim that every one in the cartel is family. Of course we all know whose royalty no?

Catella

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 15, 2018, 09:24:14 AM
You've been unofficially adopted by the brother Aiden! But we shall see if Gaston gets to marry in!

Though the brother would try and claim that every one in the cartel is family. Of course we all know whose royalty no?

If he's hunting a beast, that sort of makes him a hunter / close to woodsman...?

Plus, it's all in the genes - sweetie.

;)

Dragongoddess

Bruja Amethyst

Fairy Tale Archetype: Beauty and the Beast
Height:5'3''
Weight:125
Sexuality:bi-sexual
Nickname:Bel
Cartel Rank:
Signature Skill:UUUUUHHHHHHH Empathy? Compassion. Drink mixing xD
Signature Weapon:N/A
Bio: Belinda is a bartender as a very popular bar. She herself is quite popular, but almost never goes out on her own. She grew up without a family and on the streets until she was old enough to hold a job. Once that happened, she lived a normal life. At her bar, she'd see cartels all over. She did her best to keep out of it.

Everyday she goes out for a run. Outside of work, she likes to workout. 
Affiliation: N/A

Storylines = 10

Norsegod1839

Quote from: BabyGirl1990 on June 15, 2018, 09:27:29 AM
DESCRIPTION:Cartel Name
Fairy Tale Archetype: Beauty and the Beast
Height:5'3''
Weight:125
Sexuality:bi-sexual
Nickname:Bel
Cartel Rank:
Signature Skill:UUUUUHHHHHHH Empathy? Compassion. Drink mixing xD
Signature Weapon:N/A
Bio: Belinda is a bartender as a very popular bar. She herself is quite popular, but almost never goes out on her own. She grew up without a family and on the streets until she was old enough to hold a job. Once that happened, she lived a normal life. At her bar, she'd see cartels all over. She did her best to keep out of it.

Everyday she goes out for a run. Outside of work, she likes to workout. 
Affiliation: N/A

Do me a favor baby girl! Go ahead and remove the Cartel name header for yours since she doesn't have one yet.

I'll post a character sheet for the beast today!

Bruja Amethyst

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 15, 2018, 09:30:03 AM
Do me a favor baby girl! Go ahead and remove the Cartel name header for yours since she doesn't have one yet.

I'll post a character sheet for the beast today!

Done! Thanks!
Storylines = 10

Aiden

Quote from: Catella on June 15, 2018, 09:25:54 AM
If he's hunting a beast, that sort of makes him a hunter / close to woodsman...?

Plus, it's all in the genes - sweetie.

;)

I thought woodsman or hunter would work, I like Gaston since he is a hunter also. I also like the idea of being the "black knight" to an evil queen...or her sister.

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 15, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

"So about your sister....aunt...mom..."

So many ideas, I love the game concept.

Just linking this because it is a charo outfit.

Norsegod1839

You Guys Are On Fire!

I am going to go ahead and work on the CS room and get it up now! Then perhaps an OC? I'll also start putting in the work for the first post.

Aiden

Dragongoddess

Catella

Catella

Dragongoddess

Norsegod1839

Bruja Amethyst

Storylines = 10

Norsegod1839

Dragongoddess

But wasn't he just super young in Zorro a few years ago?

Catella

For real. I mean, Salma is 51 with that body soo...

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 15, 2018, 09:56:18 AM
But wasn't he just super young in Zorro a few years ago?

Zorro is the best!

It's also one of my favorite sexy movies! The two of them sword fighting in the barn!

FaerieLand

Wow... I take one nap and this thread blows up!

:D

(Backtracking a little, but...) Yep. Her name is Sophia Miacova. I was struggling to decide which role I wanted to play so I took to pinterest and found her. Perfect for a spoiled princess... And then I found out she's an insta fitness model and she's got a youtube chanel!

Banderas is a legend...

And Salma is one of the most gorgeous actresses out there. Not to mention so damn kind. Though, I suppose you'll play a fiery, fierce version of her? :P

Catella

Quote from: FaerieLand on June 15, 2018, 10:01:07 AM

And Salma is one of the most gorgeous actresses out there. Not to mention so damn kind. Though, I suppose you'll play a fiery, fierce version of her? :P

Welcome back from your nap!

Also, yes. Very much a "I'm gorgeous but I'll fucking kill you" version. Haha.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: FaerieLand on June 15, 2018, 10:01:07 AM

(Backtracking a little, but...) Yep. Her name is Sophia Miacova. I was struggling to decide which role I wanted to play so I took to pinterest and found her. Perfect for a spoiled princess... And then I found out she's an insta fitness model and she's got a youtube chanel!

Banderas is a legend...

Oh sleep! Me thinks I'll make a shadowy NPC assassin or serial killer type who kills people in their sleep and goes by sandman....

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Catella on June 15, 2018, 10:02:49 AM
Welcome back from your nap!

Also, yes. Very much a "I'm gorgeous but I'll fucking kill you" version. Haha.

With a flew of agents on the side to do her evil bidding.

Catella

Norsegod1839

*Claps hands*

That's what I like to hear!

We'll have the DEA lurking about as well.

Dragongoddess

Found the picture for Sophia!  And Norse, you ripping off Lucifer?  Cuz I'd be totally ok with that, especially if he looks like Pierce.

Bruja Amethyst

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 15, 2018, 10:08:00 AM

Found the picture for Sophia!  And Norse, you ripping off Lucifer?  Cuz I'd be totally ok with that, especially if he looks like Pierce.

Literally one of my favorite scenes. I also like when Sofia has a Berber fun and shoots the poop float and isn’t like “please I can shoot the buttons off your shirt if I wanted to!”
Storylines = 10

Dragongoddess

Quote from: BabyGirl1990 on June 15, 2018, 10:09:23 AM
Literally one of my favorite scenes. I also like when Sofia has a Berber fun and shoots the poop float and isn’t like “please I can shoot the buttons off your shirt if I wanted to!”
Half the time I don't know if she's sexy or scary.

Catella

Quote from: BabyGirl1990 on June 15, 2018, 10:09:23 AM

Berber Fun  = BB Gun?

;D

Norsegod1839

Did you gals see Hot Pursuit? Its not a great movie but she plays a bad ass in that one to!

Also Salma Hayek in hitmans bodygaurd is pretty bad ass

Norsegod1839

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=289275.0

Okay!

Catella could you be a dear and post next? With the Queen?

And then I will post the eldest son and youngest son

And then whoever has the princess post next

and then after the family is filled out you guys can post the characters not a member of the family.

And dragon wasn't it you that wanted to give the Don (our king) a sister?

Dragongoddess

Catella

Bruja Amethyst

Quote from: Catella on June 15, 2018, 10:11:44 AM
Berber Fun  = BB Gun?

;D

Yes. My phone isn’t letting me see the full screen so I must’ve fumbled a bit. Sorry. Thanks for translating!
Storylines = 10

Catella

Posted it as my spoiler tag since I've not had a chance to do her bio at work. I will update here AND there when it's done.

Catella

Norsegod1839

Okay cool! Not let me get the two sons in

And then Faireland posts in the princess then everyone else can post

Norsegod1839

Okay I did a reserve for the youngest prince since I need to work up his bio.

It's going to be hard to find a sexy mexican man with burns on one side of his face! So I may just give you a regular picture and let you all imaginate them there burns.

Dragongoddess

I was going to suggest Gerard Butler but with the mask off, he doesn't look the same.

Norsegod1839

I'll probably just go the route of picking some one and like I said letting you guys imagine the burns.

Catella

Once Upon a Time, the King & Queen were in love...

Seriously. There are so many steamy things of these two.. Just...

*Fans self*

NSFW

Norsegod1839

Okay I think every one can post now!

Catella! I am so so looking forward to seeing how The King and Queen interact

If anyones ever seen Queen of the south thats where this inspiration kind of came from!

Norsegod1839

Heck I may even go ahead and do our intro post today! I'm feeling it.

Dragongoddess

WIP:

DESCRIPTION: La Diabla
Fairy Tale Archetype: Maleficent
Height: 5'7
Weight: 123 lbs
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Nickname: Ally
Cartel Rank: Advisor to the Don/4th in Line
Signature Skill: Aggressive Interrogation
Signature Weapon: Dragon Gun
Bio: Alejandra was born to the previous Don, the youngest and sister of Estaphan.  From the time she was born, it was clear Estaphan was going to watch over her and protect her but that led her to test her luck.  She was only eight when she finally convinced her father to start letting her help with simple tasks like drug runs or retrieving money from someone who owed the Cartel.  And it wasn't much later that she got her first gun.

When the spare to the heir (the only child who showed any capabilities of running the Cartel if something happened to Estaphan) turned fourteen, she started trying to date.  This wasn't okay with Estaphan who got in the way every time so Ally lashed out by sneaking her way into room containing people who were supposed to be tortured.  By sixteen, her father put more trust in her, allowing her to start torturing prisoners and helping protection details.

Her first kill was the first time men started to fear her not because of her brother but the torture she inflicted upon the mountain at a mere eighteen years.  Over time she only got more ruthless and though she never got married or started a family of her own, she was a close member of the family to many high ranked officials of the Cartel.  Now, she serves as her brother's advisor and main torturer.  Without a family to hold her back and the Cartel being her life, she has proven herself a multitude of times to the Cartel.  As her brother prepares to leave the Cartel to his eldest son, Ally is conflicted as to what to do with her life for her as she has heard nothing from the up-and-coming Don as to whether her place is safe.
Affiliation: Madrino Family

Norsegod1839

typing in to google sexy face burned Mexican men took me down a weird path....

Catella

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 15, 2018, 10:39:42 AM
DESCRIPTION: La Diabla

Maybe she has brunch with the Ice Queen. Two crazy Latinas just sharing a meal. What could go wrong?

Catella

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 15, 2018, 10:40:55 AM
typing in to google sexy face burned Mexican men took me down a weird path....

I mean.. you can only SEE half of his face so.. maybe go with a photo like that to leave the burns to the imagination?

Norsegod1839

Oh he is nice!

Catella go check out the youngest prince and FC I used and compare and see if your guy is more believable

Aiden

WIP

Fairy Tale Archetype: Gaston // The Woodsman
Weight:  195
Nickname: "El Santo"
Cartel Rank: Freelance Sicario
Signature Skill: Assassin
Signature Weapon: Snipe rifle
Bio: A short (bio of your character)
Affiliation: The Madrino Cartel

Will complete this when I get back from work tonight.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Catella on June 15, 2018, 10:41:41 AM
Maybe she has brunch with the Ice Queen. Two crazy Latinas just sharing a meal. What could go wrong?
These two ladies are either going to be great friends or justifiable enemies who just act like friends for appearances haha.

Norsegod1839

Dragongoddess

DESCRIPTION: TBD
Fairy Tale Archetype: Cinderella
Height: 5'6
Weight: 87 lbs
Nickname: Ella, Rose (her father)
Cartel Rank: Currently not Applicable
Signature Skill: Charisma
Signature Weapon: Wit
Bio: Rosabella was born into an already poor family but what she did have was a wonderful family.  With a mother who loved her dearly and a father who did everything he could to take care of the family, she was a happy child.  But every family has its secrets and Ella's mother had one that cost her her life.  Rosie took a great interest in the investigation and checked in daily, always bringing whatever she could to the investigators.  It was a hard day when she learned her mother's death was traced back to the Cartel but couldn't be pursued any further.

From that day forward, she investigated the Cartel thoroughly as well as different fighting styles and the anatomy of the human body.  Her investigations only got more intense when her father remarried.  The Cartel had not only cost her her mother but also turned her into a slave for some woman who thought too highly of herself and her children.  Her father was unable to help either as he had to work constantly just to maintain the way they lived, even if it was very poorly.

She planned to destroy everyone she could find affiliated with the Cartel but after the younger brother's accident, her plans changed.  There was only one heir left that wouldn't destroy the Cartel completely and he would be her first kill.  If she destroyed him, the Cartel would be crippled and she would keep going until it cost her her life.  So when her best friend told her the man she'd been crushing on for years would be at a Ball, she decided it would be her best chance.  She would just have to get past her step-sisters and get him alone first.
Affiliation: Currently not Affiliated

Catella

Norsegod1839

Okay Big Bad Wolf is up in the character sheet now! We have our first government agent!

Thinking in terms of what might make good stories I feel we need a man or women police lieutenant that speaks passionately against the Cartel

And maybe a Robin hood type mercenary? Who frequently steals from the Cartel and gives back to the poor?

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 15, 2018, 11:06:15 AM
Okay Big Bad Wolf is up in the character sheet now! We have our first government agent!

Thinking in terms of what might make good stories I feel we need a man or women police lieutenant that speaks passionately against the Cartel

And maybe a Robin hood type mercenary? Who frequently steals from the Cartel and gives back to the poor?
I could take on another character if you wanted.  Just let me know but I definitely don't want to take on more than 3.

Norsegod1839

You guys can take on as many as you want! I am just throwing character archetypes out there that might work! I will play whatever does not get picked up.

But Dragon if you want a third by all means!

Dragongoddess

Got Cinderella mostly done but I do need help in some areas.  Let me know when you've been able to take a look.

Catella

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 15, 2018, 01:20:33 PM
Got Cinderella mostly done but I do need help in some areas.  Let me know when you've been able to take a look.

Checking it out now Dragon! Also working on the intro now.

Norsegod1839

Dragongoddess

Norsegod1839

Dragon

Signature skill and weapon! What do you want her to do assassinate wise?

Maybe a long dagger for a signature weapon? A stilleto? And then her skill can be knowing just where to strike to kill?

Or give her a bad ass assassin hidden blade!

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 15, 2018, 02:03:39 PM
Dragon

Signature skill and weapon! What do you want her to do assassinate wise?

Maybe a long dagger for a signature weapon? A stilleto? And then her skill can be knowing just where to strike to kill?

Or give her a bad ass assassin hidden blade!
Well, she's poor so it couldn't be anything expensive at least not starting out.  As for skills, would she be able to have more than one?  Because she studied anatomy and different types of fighting styles in depth (as best she could) so she'd likely know exactly where to strike to hurt someone or even to kill them, might know where to hit to immobilize them for a while.  But aside from her hatred of the Cartel, she's one of those people that easily is liked by others.  But I don't really know how to put any of that down.

Catella

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 15, 2018, 02:10:27 PM
Well, she's poor so it couldn't be anything expensive at least not starting out.  As for skills, would she be able to have more than one?  Because she studied anatomy and different types of fighting styles in depth (as best she could) so she'd likely know exactly where to strike to hurt someone or even to kill them, might know where to hit to immobilize them for a while.  But aside from her hatred of the Cartel, she's one of those people that easily is liked by others.  But I don't really know how to put any of that down.

Skill: Charisma
Weapon: Wit

Bruja Amethyst

Storylines = 10

Catella

Catella

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 15, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

You get one signature skill but if you want to write a secondary skill that's fine as well!

And like Catella and Baby girl said! Charm and wit could be her signature weapons just fine.

Norsegod1839

Bruja Amethyst

Storylines = 10

Norsegod1839

I saw looks great!

I also went ahead and took the liberty of saying you were already being attacked Baby Girl

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839

Dragongoddess

Let me know if La Diabla is approved when you get the chance?

Norsegod1839

Did you put her in the character sheet area yet?

Norsegod1839

Dragongoddess

Haha yea didn't want to put her in til I knew if she was ok.

Norsegod1839

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 15, 2018, 11:41:08 PM
She's all good!
Cool she's up in the character thread.  Peobably not going to reply to the game until tomorrow though.

Catella

I have family stuff to tend to today and tomorrow so, I probably won't get a reply up til Monday (even though I'm working on it right now.)

Norsegod1839

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Catella on June 16, 2018, 08:48:39 AM
I have family stuff to tend to today and tomorrow so, I probably won't get a reply up til Monday (even though I'm working on it right now.)
Don't worry.  We'll be here haha

The Golden Touch

Hi! I love fantasy things, and Once Upon a Time is top five shows I love to watch. So I'm interesting! I was thinking and I saw this bit about Sleeping Beauty.

QuoteSleepy Beauty! In this game she could easily be a girl awakening from a coma whose father was once prominent in the Cartel.

That maybe her father was a man that worked for Estaphan's father? Maybe failed hit on her family because of her father by the 'Sandman' idea that was up. I kind of like that, but I'm also open to other ideas for why she was in a coma. Still affiliated but its been enough time that its a surprise she woke up, maybe?

And I'd love to use Marie Avgeropoulo if I get in.

Pretty Pictures

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Dragongoddess

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 16, 2018, 12:34:10 PM
Hi! I love fantasy things, and Once Upon a Time is top five shows I love to watch. So I'm interesting! I was thinking and I saw this bit about Sleeping Beauty.

That maybe her father was a man that worked for Estaphan's father? Maybe failed hit on her family because of her father by the 'Sandman' idea that was up. I kind of like that, but I'm also open to other ideas for why she was in a coma. Still affiliated but its been enough time that its a surprise she woke up, maybe?

Pretty Pictures
Girl after my own heart!  Gonna send you a PM with some ideas I have?

Norsegod1839

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 16, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

Pretty Pictures

Golden Touch welcome aboard! I look forward to seeing your character! And thats a great idea.

Dragongoddess

Norse, can you remind me what the Sandman idea was again?

The Golden Touch

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 16, 2018, 12:50:40 PM
Girl after my own heart!  Gonna send you a PM with some ideas I have?

Yas! I will reply to your PM momentarily!

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 16, 2018, 01:17:10 PM
Golden Touch welcome aboard! I look forward to seeing your character! And thats a great idea.

Thanks so much! I'll work on my character today after I talk over some more ideas with Dragongoddess!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 16, 2018, 01:22:09 PM
Norse, can you remind me what the Sandman idea was again?

Oh it was just the idea that there was a cartel hit man (or hit girl) who went by the Sandman and only did his killing when his or her target was asleep.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 16, 2018, 01:23:07 PM
Yas! I will reply to your PM momentarily!

Thanks so much! I'll work on my character today after I talk over some more ideas with Dragongoddess!

Golden if you need me for anything you can pm me as well.

Aiden

Fairy Tale Archetype: Gaston // The Woodsman
Weight:  195
Nickname: "La Sombra"
Cartel Rank:  Sicario
Signature Skill: Assassin
Signature Weapon: Sniper rifle
Bio: Gustavo Reyes was not a street kid, he was born up on the north side of the border to a mistress of an "unknown" narco. He grew up in a little suburb in southern California and lived an "ideal" life of a future nobody. As he grew older and curious, he came across things in his house or many of the others his mom "cleaned". Why would a well off kept woman need to "clean" houses?

Truths were learned and rebellions followed. He was a teenager when he sought to follow in his father's foot steps and found himself crossing paths with Mario Medina, someone he would later declare his best friend and brother. Gustavo's father was not a part of his son's life. According to his mother, he inherited numerous traits from the unknown man, among them, the ambition and drive to carve his own path.

He attended college, gained a reputations as he continued to hone his deadly craft and relevant skills. He took contracts, made connections and worked his way as a free lancer up in the states and in Mexico. His affiliation with Mario and his history of never striking against the Madrino slowly earned their trust and a spot among them. Gustavo is not "family" but he is loyal to the his brother and respects the Madrinos.

Gustavo is the person you call when you need something done with surgical precison with no loose ends. When he is not out on a contract, he likes to spend time at the ranch or out in the woods.

Other Images

Wicked Emi

DESCRIPTION: Sol Nina
Fairy Tale Archetype: Maroula or Letiko
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 120 lbs
Nickname: Letiko

Cartel Rank: (Leaving blank momentarily)
Signature Skill: Surviving, "street smarts"
Signature Weapon: Blunt objects, usually a bat.

Bio: Eleni is Greek, with a Greek mother and unknown father. Her mother couldn't have children, so she sought out the Madrino family. They promised to pay for any surgery and anything needed for the woman to have a child, however, if she had a daughter, Estaphan would take her at the age of 16. Eleni's mother agreed and soon became pregnant with, of course, her daughter. The moment she found out it was a girl, her mother fled back to Greece in hopes that the family would leave her alone. It took them years to find her as she lived in poor places so her mother and Eleni would get lost among the sea of peasants. On her 18 birthday, Eleni decided to run away. She was tired of being so poor all the time and living in fear as she did not know what her mother did to be able to get pregnant. She ran straight into Mario. When she found out exactly what her mother did to become pregnant, she pleaded to keep her mother alive and in her life in a comfortable space and she would never run away and stay as part of the family.

Affiliation: Complicated

More pictures
~*~~*~

Norsegod1839

Welcome aboard Emi! Go ahead and move her into the character sheet and if you want get a post in at the party.

The Golden Touch

DESCRIPTION: La Daga
Fairy Tale Archetype: Sleeping Beauty
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 130lbs
Sexuality: Tentatively Bisexual
Nickname: Doll
Cartel Rank: Holds no official rank
Signature Skill: Knife work
Signature Weapon: Stiletto
Bio: Olivia was raised by a single father, Carlos Palmer. He spoke very little of her mother to her, but she was brought up knowing that her mother was his Fire, her father's burning passion in life. He had lost her to child birth, and treated Olivia like a porcelain doll, afraid to lose her as well. She tried very hard to please him, taking to the things he wanted her to do with proper obedience of a child. Ballet was one of her favorites that he allowed her to take part in. One of the things he stressed over and over was learning to play with knives until they were an extension of her. She operated solely under her father's command, never straying far into the cover of the Cartel's protective umbrella, though she met some of them briefly. Though Carlos was Estaphan's best friend, he wanted to keep her away and let her grow up without being fully dependent on them. She made a few friends, attending a public school, and though she was kept away from the Cartel, she still ended up being drawn to a mischievous boy that was low ranked. 

In the end... If Carlos had allowed his oldest friend to protect his little doll, she would not have suffered when the hit came for him. Now she lays in a hospital bed in a coma, a sleeping beauty, cut off from the knowledge that her father is dead and she is about to find out that the Cartel will soon become her way of life.

The secret is out
Olivia's mother is La Diabla, Alejandra Madrino. Her father and Ally were together when she was in her teens, having their daughter in secret when her mother was 16. To avoid conflict with his best friend and her with her brother, they agreed that Carlos would raise their daughter alone, away from the Cartel.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 17, 2018, 04:39:10 PM
DESCRIPTION: La Daga
Fairy Tale Archetype: Sleeping Beauty
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 130lbs
Sexuality: Tentatively Bisexual
Nickname: Doll
Cartel Rank: Holds no official rank
Signature Skill: Knife work
Signature Weapon: Stiletto
Bio: Olivia was raised by a single father, Carlos Palmer. He spoke very little of her mother to her, but she was brought up knowing that her mother was his Fire, her father's burning passion in life. He had lost her to child birth, and treated Olivia like a porcelain doll, afraid to lose her as well. She tried very hard to please him, taking to the things he wanted her to do with proper obedience of a child. Ballet was one of her favorites that he allowed her to take part in. One of the things he stressed over and over was learning to play with knives until they were an extension of her. She operated solely under her father's command, never straying far into the cover of the Cartel's protective umbrella, though she met some of them briefly. Though Carlos was Estaphan's best friend, he wanted to keep her away and let her grow up without being fully dependent on them. She made a few friends, attending a public school, and though she was kept away from the Cartel, she still ended up being drawn to a mischievous boy that was low ranked. 

In the end... If Carlos had allowed his oldest friend to protect his little doll, she would not have suffered when the hit came for him. Now she lays in a hospital bed in a coma, a sleeping beauty, cut off from the knowledge that her father is dead and she is about to find out that the Cartel will soon become her way of life.

I love her!

The Golden Touch

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 17, 2018, 04:43:22 PM
I love her!

Cue the happy dancing! Yay! I love her too. I did just add a "secret is out" bit about who her mother is and stuff, so its on there.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on June 17, 2018, 03:48:41 PM
Welcome aboard Emi! Go ahead and move her into the character sheet and if you want get a post in at the party.
Where is that? I found the OOC ans the IC but not the character area o.o

The Golden Touch

Norsegod1839

I'll make sure to edit and put them all one the first page as well

And you're both approved!

Gannameade

Wicked Emi

Gannameade

Hello lovely Madame.  It is soooo good to see all of my wonderful peeps.

Dragongoddess

I hooked him!  Let's get us some more men to fawn over.  lol

Gannameade

LOL you hooked me?  ;D  Ok?  So what else is new?? >:)

All of this loveliness here in one place?  What is this Christmas...already???
;)

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Gannameade on June 17, 2018, 10:41:31 PM
LOL you hooked me?  ;D  Ok?  So what else is new?? >:)

All of this loveliness here in one place?  What is this Christmas...already???
;)
Nah.  That doesn't come til July.  ;)

Gannameade

2 weeks?  Ok I will take what I can get.

Odin's son!  What is available?!?

Aiden

Fairy Tale Archetype: Robin Hood / Flynn Rider
Height: 5'10
Nickname: Chulito, Chulo
Cartel Rank: N/A
Signature Skill: Pilot/Driver
Signature Weapon: Military grade MP9
Bio:
Without Carlos Palmer, Ramon would have been nothing. The boy didn't even have a last name when he was taken in off the streets. Ramon ran packages for Carlos and his affiliates and became his go to  messenger/errand boy. He grew up in the underworld and had enough sense about him not to get himself killed or draw attention. Carlos was the father he never had and he provided the structure that would later make him into the man he became.

As he grew older, he took on harder jobs, and became a driver and pilot. As he learned, he went from being a mule to a smuggler, running shipments by land, sea and air. Carlos trusted him enough to complete runs for him and later assigned as protection for his daughter. Ramon protected Olivia, always keeping his distance until he didn't. They had a short lived affair, keeping it a secret from Carlos until they were caught.

Carlos abjured Ramon and gave him a chance to flee with his life and never return. With a heavy heart he fled to South America and found work with other cartels. When he heard of the hit that nearly killed both Carlos and Olivia, he rushed back to the man's beside at the risk of his own life. Carlos forgave Ramon and begged him to take care of Olivia. In the  power vacuum that followed, Ramon needed to make sure Olivia did not wake up a penniless street rat. He took control of the Carlos's remaining assets, dissociated himself from the worst offenders and continued to work as a freelancer.

Ramon made sure Olivia was well taken care of and frequently visits her at the hospital.

Affiliation: Freelance Smuggler

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Aiden on June 17, 2018, 11:56:01 PM
Bio:
Without Carlos Palmer, Ramon would have been nothing. The boy didn't even have a last name when he was taken in off the streets. Ramon ran packages for Carlos and his affiliates and became his go to  messenger/errand boy. He grew up in the underworld and had enough sense about him not to get himself killed or draw attention. Carlos was the father he never had and he provided the structure that would later make him into the man he became.

As he grew older, he took on harder jobs, and became a driver and pilot. As he learned, he went from being a mule to a smuggler, running shipments by land, sea and air. Carlos trusted him enough to complete runs for him and later assigned as protection for his daughter. Ramon protected Olivia, always keeping his distance until he didn't. They had a short lived affair, keeping it a secret from Carlos until they were caught.

Carlos abjured Ramon and gave him a chance to flee with his life and never return. With a heavy heart he fled to South America and found work with other cartels. When he heard of the hit that nearly killed both Carlos and Olivia, he rushed back to the man's beside at the risk of his own life. Carlos forgave Ramon and begged him to take care of Olivia. In the  power vacuum that followed, Ramon needed to make sure Olivia did not wake up a penniless street rat. He took control of the Carlos's remaining assets, dissociated himself from the worst offenders and continued to work as a freelancer.

Ramon made sure Olivia was well taken care of and frequently visits her at the hospital.

Go ahead and move him on over Aiden!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Gannameade on June 17, 2018, 10:46:11 PM
2 weeks?  Ok I will take what I can get.

Odin's son!  What is available?!?

Who do you wanna be Gannameade! What Archetype?

The Golden Touch

Quote from: Aiden on June 17, 2018, 11:56:01 PM
Bio:

Obsessed. <3 This is going to be so fun!

Gannameade

I am going for the genie=  IT / Assassin.  A ghost being able to vanish off the grid and leave no IT footprint.  Former Black Ops.

Norsegod1839

Ohhhh! Working for the Cartel now? Or free agent soldier of fortune?

Gannameade

I was thinking Free lance maybe open to being Cartel agent?

Norsegod1839

Gannameade

Norsegod1839

Cool feel free to join the discord to! I shall see it tomorrow morning!

Gannameade

Wicked Emi

Gannameade

FaerieLand

Gannameade

The Golden Touch

DESCRIPTION: La Bruja
Fairy Tale Archetype: Wicked Witch
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 132
Sexuality: Bisexual
Nickname: Tessa
Cartel Rank: None
Signature Skill: Voodoo
Signature Weapon: Voice and Charms
Bio: Teresa comes from a generation of practitioners of many of the magical arts. She is the youngest generation to start showing her aptitude for dealings with magic. Most prominently is the dealings that her family has with those that are in power. There are not many that can say they have not sought out the Silva family to receive a blessing. Even if that blessing is not exactly... Good. Curses, hexes, charms... All can be had for the right price. The clever witch holds her prices close to her chest, sometimes requiring nothing more than a night- and others find themselves facing a steep financial donation.

She can charm someone for a time, making them believe the sky is raining blood if she needs. Though beguiling, and putting suggestion into the minds to help raise someone to power are the things she specializes in. Her mesmerism is based on the way her body moves, the caress of her hand can lead a man astray if she tries. However, her tricks are never foolproof, and she cannot guarantee the results. Sometimes, you just have to believe that all is possible. Most recently, she has dealt in what the God fearing types would call a miracle...

Affiliation: Freelance

Aiden

A few more male characters would be pretty cool.

I need help planning a side faction, we need some antagonists!

Gannameade

Hit me up then.  I will get to work on my Dragon.  Have the idea just need to flesh him out!

Norsegod1839

We have someone joining up as well styled after King Arthur as an antagonist as well!

Dragongoddess

Wouldn't mind making an antogonist if Norse is ok with it but I only play female characters and wouldn't bring her in until after vacation.

Norsegod1839

Thats up to you dragon! Get with me on it when you get back from vacation!

Dragongoddess

Norsegod1839

Go ahead and move em on over to the character sheet Fienda!

Also feel free to join us on Discord.

Norsegod1839

Reopening recruitment. Right now specifically seeking the Cinderella Archetype to play against our resident Prince Charming Mario Madrino.

EvieFrye

That will be me.

Fairy Tale Archetype: Cinderella
Height:5' 3"
Weight:110 pounds
Sexuality:Female
Nickname: N/A for now
Signature Skill: Cooking
Signature Weapon: Knife
Bio: Kara is from one of the more lowly families. Her father was a cook but after some bad luck, his career went down the drain, and with it drink down his throat. To regain the money he lost, he started gambling, loosing everything. To earn money for the family, Kara has had to find work, using the skills she learned from her father, as well as working at home. As of yet, she has had no luck.
Affiliation: Herself, and any job she can get.

Norsegod1839

add a height and weight and remove the question mark in front of Knife and that works.

EvieFrye

Norsegod1839

Looks good! I'll reach out to you and we can work on getting you in.

Norsegod1839

Updated

Currently seeking someone to play the Cartel Queen Carlita

As well the Beauty and the Best Story line is open for someone wishing to play Beauty.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Norsegod1839 on September 12, 2018, 07:56:23 PM
I'm curious! If you might want to join my group game.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=289181.0

I'm about to reboot! Was hoping that you might want to join as I am needing some more characters! Check it out and let me know!

Yes is curious what do you need Norse.  Through it may be a day or two as I gotten the flu bug and my nose is like a faucet in the on position. 

Likely looking over prior post,  take a stab at the cartel queen Carlita