~Draighionn Academy~ Interest Check LGBTQ Community Welcome

Started by JaredSyn, October 19, 2017, 09:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nymphadora

Well, back from my trip out of town but naturally backed up. I'm going to withdraw for now. I know I've not gotten a character done up at all and now may not have the time/room for another group game. I will keep this in my bookmarks and will revisit if I feel I can fit it in because I love the concept!

Have fun all!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

fireflights

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

fireflights

Still looking for so many, and if you want to be a were with magical ability to change your sex to get pregnant only like our little kitsune, we will work with you, or there's no strong reasoning to get pregnant, perhaps you just don't want kids, to be frank there should be enough to where you can just be one of the couples who is there, or maybe adopt if someone dies? Anything is possible!

Livin in MD now.

Lux12

I know I mentioned being interested in this one, but I'm considering giving this one a pass. Considering the characters that have been approved, it seems heavily skewed toward maledom stuff.

fireflights

Actually you are wrongly basing this as that.  The gamevis far from geared to that however I am not going to tell someone not to list things based on anothers preference.we have a wonderful little kitsune whom on his own choice, no one asking it to be done came to us asking to allow the power to change his organs to allow pregnancy because he wanted to and I talked it over as I wanted to be sure it would work for them and the game but allowed it in the end as he wanted it and I was intrigued by it. But this game is not at all male dom based and I am sorry you feel it is.

Livin in MD now.

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Caelia

*Pokes head in and waves*

Hello! I was wondering what we need more of: Weres or characters to be their mates?

Amarlo

Also, what kind of wolves are these? I'm talking both physiologically and mentally.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

JaredSyn

I believe we currently have a couple more Were than humans, feel free to peruse the Approved characters. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=277123.0

Also when you say what kind of wolves, this is open to any type of were creature including were cats and such. They have three shapes human, hybrid and animal.

Amarlo

Are they more human than beast or more beast than human?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

fireflights

We allow all three forms. You have the human, the hybrid and the full wolf/animal form. As for mentality I would have to say that would be most of the player's choice but depends on how they are raised too. Like my Xai, she was raised by her human family, her father being the were animal had died before she was born and so she knows nothing about being one of them and how to behave, she's far more human for that reason alone. But it really depends on the writer at that point and Hi Amarlo! :D

Livin in MD now.

Amarlo

Hello Fireflights! ;P

And alright. Is there any sort of natural beastial nature residing within them?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

fireflights

Of course, I would have to think there would have to be. I mean again I'll use mine as example, when she found her uncle had murdered her grandparents and mother, she went totally primal on him, so I would think all were-animals would have an animal nature inside of them.

Livin in MD now.

Amarlo

Awesome! Thanks. That's just what I needed to know. ^^

If I am to join I'll likely be making a human. :) I'll be brainstorming but I will be busy here for the next few days, so I'll get back to you!

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Levi

Is there any restrictions on the human abilities? I'm thinking of a human character with necromancy?
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

JaredSyn

As long as she is not murdering people I don't have a problem with her being a necromancer.

Levi

Quote from: JaredSyn on November 04, 2017, 06:59:38 AM
As long as she is not murdering people I don't have a problem with her being a necromancer.

No deffinatly no murder, more raising the dead kind :)

JaredSyn

Creepy as long as we don't have zombies walking around the island lol.

Levi

Quote from: JaredSyn on November 04, 2017, 09:44:30 AM
Creepy as long as we don't have zombies walking around the island lol.

But but.... (Damb I missed Halloween  ;D)

JaredSyn

LOL The undead army thing is a bit much I think LOL. Maybe she is able to commune with the dead and such more than necessarily raising the dead.

fireflights

Well, she could do like the Anita Blake series does, raise them for people to ask questions or see their loved one just one last time and then put them back under.... it's still part of Necromancy :D

Livin in MD now.

Levi

Quote from: fireflights on November 04, 2017, 10:17:01 AM
Well, she could do like the Anita Blake series does, raise them for people to ask questions or see their loved one just one last time and then put them back under.... it's still part of Necromancy :D

This is exactly the route I was going! Yay an Anita fan!

fireflights

Wouldn't say a fan....but I have read a couple of books

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

We are still accepting characters, any kind are allowed so please, by all means and no, the baby making is not the most vital part of the story, however it will be for some though I am definitely wanting to see how others play out their characters the way THEY want to.

Livin in MD now.