Underworld (Vampire/Lycan) RP

Started by Primarch, June 25, 2012, 12:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

AU Underworld, set during the period of the first game.
Lycans & Vampires tearing each other pieces. Who's interested?

Vampire
bubby
The Golden Touch (Elder)
google

Lycan
Primarch (First Lycan)
Qt
SinXAzgard21

Human
spooky
Vergil1989

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]Note, set during the year 2000. Elder's were made in 500 A.D., Lycan's (as opposed to mindless Werewolves) date back to 1200 A.D.[/i]
[b]Position/Role:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [i]Written description, real person PB or realistic/appropriate depiction please[/i]

[b]Skills/Strengths:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b]

[b]History[/b]

spooky

I have taken The Oath of Drake.

Primarch

Excellent, if there's more interest I'll get a character template up, get a few Vampires, get a few Lycans then set up a thread for each base and the city. Make it bit of a sandbox game.

bubby

Primarch

Very good bubby, you can sit at the front of the class : D

bubby

*Beams and slips into her seat, sticks her tongue out at spooky*

Neener!

spooky

I'm okay with this arrangement I get to see bubby 's ass every time she sits down in front if me

Primarch

Quote from: spooky on June 25, 2012, 03:12:55 PM
I'm okay with this arrangement I get to see bubby 's ass every time she sits down in front if me

Making the best out a situation, good...good.

On another though, just to get an idea of who's before before a character app goes up and all that. Do you have an idea if you'll play Vampire or Lycan? Personally I think I'll go Lycan.

spooky

I'm going Lycan as well, being a creature of pure and furious primal power sounds like something I can relate to.

Primarch

Quote from: spooky on June 25, 2012, 04:30:48 PM
I'm going Lycan as well, being a creature of pure and furious primal power sounds like something I can relate to.

I'll take your word for it. o.O

spooky

bubby

*Wiggles her ass for those eyes that are staring*

Vampire of course.

The Golden Touch

Bubby, damn it!

-Flails and raises her hand with a glare at her friend-

Vampire as well.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

bubby

MUWAHAHAH!!!!

*Grins back with eyebrow wiggle* <3 you too! Off to work. Ttyl!

spooky

spooky

I've changed my mind I wanna start off human...

The Golden Touch

-bounces around-

Nom nom nom the tasty human.

spooky

Gotta do it. I like a game where I start underpowered.

The Golden Touch

For Vampires... Humans are either food, or pets. ;3

-bounces and claps hands-

Oh, oh... Can I keep him?

-puppy eyes-

spooky

Of course you can beautiful
*hides his stake and watches Bubby's ass*

Google

Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

Primarch

So currently 3 Vampires, 1 Lycan & 1 Human.

If you Vampires want to elect an Elder go ahead, someone needs to lead the faction. The rest will be either Councilors or Death Dealers I assume.

I believe I'd be the Alpha (Does Underworld use that term? I don't think it does actually) or First Lycan....until some more turn up anyway.

spooky

It doesn't use the term directly but they definitely get quite when the boss/big one speaks. So I think you're good as Alpha.

Primarch

Quote from: spooky on June 25, 2012, 07:55:59 PM
It doesn't use the term directly but they definitely get quite when the boss/big one speaks. So I think you're good as Alpha.

Underworld wiki has Lucien listed as "First Lycan" & "Lycan Master," works for me.

spooky

That'll work for me. lol I'm human, you'd scare me no matter where you stood in the standings......

The Golden Touch

Me, me! I'd like to be the Elder. ;3

-squeezes the spooky human pet-

>:)

spooky

-is squeezed, is worried-

I have to say.. we need more wolves... the sexy Vamp trio is pretty awesome though. I don't think I'll mind the kidnapping I'm sure to suffer under TGT.

The Golden Touch

Suffer? Who's suffering? ^^ It will be... Fun?

spooky

Right.. I'd rather be  a wolf, so just let me go after you rape me please?

The Golden Touch

I may have her trade said human away for something, especially if he shows promise in brutality and animalistic nature.

"Here, take this... I have no use for such a Beast. He does not fit our cause."

spooky

Oh god I have the perfect character

The Golden Touch

See, being raped in more than physical ways will make him the perfect anti-vampire creature. Or else he gets a pass because he's fucking the Elder. ;3

spooky

All of the above work, should he start off the Vampire's hateful little pet?

Primarch

Right, we've got 5 players. That's good. One or two more wouldn't go amiss and anything extra would be a bonus.
I'll get up character template tomorrow and we'll see what we can do about getting a few things finalised.

The Golden Touch

Depends on the conditions of his capture. Was he being attacked and fought back, or was he seduced into complacency by her or her kin, tricked into becoming her's?

This will be fun!

-bounces excitedly-

bubby

DEATH DEALER! ME!

*Insert ninja noises here* Kick me some lycan ASS.... then maybe get some lycan ass?... RAWR!  >:)

Qt

I'm interested in playing a Lycan.

Google

Was thinking playing a retired Death Dealer, one who has moved onto the more political approach to things, possibly considering a power play but still hasn't lost his edge.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

bubby

Quote from: Google on June 26, 2012, 03:08:17 AM
Was thinking playing a retired Death Dealer, one who has moved onto the more political approach to things, possibly considering a power play but still hasn't lost his edge.

Maybe your char could be like a Mentor to mine? Or we could even go opposite, and have them hate each other...for some reason we could work out later..

Just tossing out ideas!

Google

Quote from: bubby on June 26, 2012, 03:12:08 AM
Maybe your char could be like a Mentor to mine? Or we could even go opposite, and have them hate each other...for some reason we could work out later..

Just tossing out ideas!
Maybe acted as a mentor at one point, some resentment over the fact that he is "retired"

bubby

Quote from: Google on June 26, 2012, 03:20:37 AM
Maybe acted as a mentor at one point, some resentment over the fact that he is "retired"

A good start! And with that I'm off to bed. Look forward to starting!

The Golden Touch

Why I play Sadistic/Crazy well:
While returning some covers to our giant boxes, I was unlocking it and thinking... "It would be interesting if a body fell out of this door." There are also so many people that touch this thing, you'd never know who did it!

Qt

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 26, 2012, 04:19:15 AM
Why I play Sadistic/Crazy well:
While returning some covers to our giant boxes, I was unlocking it and thinking... "It would be interesting if a body fell out of this door." There are also so many people that touch this thing, you'd never know who did it!

What a deliciously evil thought.

Primarch

The Golden Touch

Is it possible to link the wiki we are going off of? Don't want to miss something, and it helps my play style overall.

Primarch

Well I'm not basing the game on a wiki, I just find this:
http://underworld.wikia.com

Fun to read. As far as I know the information in it is correct.

The Golden Touch

I cannot wait to see what kind of plots we can come up with, as well as those that you have in mind. I know that several of us have figured out ways to tie ourselves together, or tear them apart as it stands. Hopefully our plotting is helping you!

Primarch

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 26, 2012, 08:35:39 AM
I cannot wait to see what kind of plots we can come up with, as well as those that you have in mind. I know that several of us have figured out ways to tie ourselves together, or tear them apart as it stands. Hopefully our plotting is helping you!

Sandbox games generally benefit from players with some initiative. : D

Now then~ Character Templates

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]Note, set during the year 2000. Elder's were made in 500 A.D., Lycan's (as opposed to mindless Werewolves) date back to 1200 A.D.[/i]
[b]Position/Role:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [i]Written description, real person PB or realistic/appropriate depiction please[/i]

[b]Skills/Strengths:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b]

[b]History[/b]

Primarch

Name: Adam
Race: Lycan
Position/Role: First/Master Lycan
Appearance:

Skills/Strengths: Adam is the first of  the Lycan's, the breed of werewolf that can retain control of itself when shifted. He has centuries of experience in combat and leadership. Adam is stronger and faster then kin and more in control of his abilities. While the Vampire Covens are plagued with subtle infighting for personal power and position, Adam benefits from great loyalty which he returns with respect. Adam has a firm grasp on modern technology and weapons and makes regular use of them to keep his Lycans one step ahead of the Vampires.

Weaknesses: Like all other Lycans, Adam suffers a weakness to silver, although he can tolerate it better then others, should a vital organ be hit he shall die. Adam is also the most wanted of Lycans and his confirmed presence in any location usually results in Death Dealers swarming an area, thus he must operate under the radar as often as possible and keep hidden even if he would rather indulge the wolf and attack.

Equipment: Adam wears a bullet proof vest at all times, in the event of unexpected attack. He also carries a Desert Eagle Pistol, when preparing to go into combat (in the rare event he does) he makes use of a Heckler & Koch HK416, all guns he carries make use of UV rounds.

History
Adam was born eight hundred years ago, the first of his king. Apparent even as just a babe. He was taken as a slave and raised in servitude to the Vampires as Castle Corvinus. When he was older and in control of his abilities, he was used to turn dozens of humans into Lycan's of his breed. These Lycan's would serve as slaves and daylight guardians to the Vampires. The dozens he turned each turned dozens more, giving the Vampires a small army of slave Immortals. 

After two centuries of of servitude Adam revealed he had grown eager for freedom for his people and orchestrated their breakdown, the Lycans slaughtered most inhabitants of Castle Corvinus. That was one victory however and while it was a big one, the Vampires recovered and continued to be the dominant specie. The Lycans were forced underground and while the Vampires prospered, the Lycans fought a hit-and-run war for survival. Now Adam prepares to re-emerge once more for a major move that may tip the war in favour of the Lycan's forever more.

bubby

I'm PMing Golden with some ideas before I make my bio. Plus it'll take me like FOREVER to find a pic, since it has to be a real one.

SinXAzgard21

I'd like to toss my hat into this as a lycan. 
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

bubby

SIN! *Hugs* Long time!

Oh methinks this is going to be some fun stuff right here! *Goes in search of the perfect pic*

Primarch

spooky

Name: Seth Mathew Maximilian

Race: Human

Position/Role: Student

Skills/Strengths: Seth is a smart and headstrong young male. He is very athletic, and very confident. He knows his way around a street fight and can handle himself in most situations.

Weaknesses: Because of his athleticism Seth has an ego that gets him in trouble. He talks down to people he'd be better off avoiding, and he's quick to strike when he thinks a situation is going south. He's often too smart for his own good, which leads him into frequent arguments and bar-side brawls.

Equipment: Has a shotgun at home for home security, other then that nothing but his clothing.

History Seth was born in San Diego, Ca and raised in Detroit MI. His father left his family before Seth was old enough to remember him and his mother had to move to Detroit to stay with family. He lived a simple life, chores and school... work and work out. His youth was a cycle of school yard scraps, decent grades and a lot of stern talks from his mother.

As an adult Seth has started his life out on his own, moving to Florida for college and getting a job. As of now Seth spends most of his time studying and working, and the rest he spends on exercise and sleep. He studies behavioral science and likes to spend nights out on the town with his friends. All in all he's the standard college guy out to have a good time.

bubby

........seriously...???..Jason Momoa????...oohh....gawd... *Passes out in a puddle of drool*

I'm off to work for the night. *Shakes fist at Golden for getting an yummy human to toy with*

spooky

haha, well the way it's looking he might end up being a community asset.

SinXAzgard21

Jason Momoa is a horrible actor... Even said so himself.

spooky

Google

Name: Dominic Kostan
Race: Vampire, Third Generation
Position/Role: Semi-Retired Death Dealer
Appearance:
Skills/Strengths: As one of the first Death Dealers and a vampire of great age Dominic is extremly formidable in combat. He not only has a great deal of strength and is surprisingly fast, but also tends to be very adaptable. You might be able to catch him off guard but odds are he has seen whatever trick you are attempting and will adapt quickly.
Weaknesses: With his extreme age and physical prowers Dominic has become very arrogant, he often delays a chance to finish a fight that is interesting to him just because it is more fun that way.
Equipment: Disdains use of modern fire arms, prefers to use throwing knives with a barbed edge to trap the silver in the target and is rarely without his swords.

History When vampires first emerged those with martial skill were often turned in order to serve as the elite killers of the elders. At the time he was turned Dominic had been a simple killer for higher, little more then a mercenary who would do whatever job was asked for the right amount of pay, and the right amount was shockingly low. His very last job as a mortal had him going in to kill an elder vampire, a job that was doomed from the start.

He should have died but instead that elder saw something useful in him, turning Dominic and sending him to the Death Dealers to learn his new trade. The werewolves of the day were wild creatures, immensely dangerous but primal and Dominic honed a great deal of skill against them, and as the lycans began to emerge he found prey that was truly worthy, while not as strong as their progenitors they fought with less savagery, able to plan ahead and present a greater challenge.

But as time went on Dominic began to loose interest in the hunt, he has been slowly stepping back as a Death Dealer and become more involved in Vampire politics, wanting to take a role in leading his kind towards a better future.

SinXAzgard21

Primarch... I didn't want to say anything but the first in the blood lines are the Corvinus brothers.  He could be the first in a new breed of lycan but not the first unless there is something I am missing.

Vergil1989

From my understanding Sin this is an AU game, which means Alternate Universe which in turn means that other than the basics, we make this what we want.  The Sons of Alexander Corvinus may not exist this time around for example.  And yes Primarch, I have seen all of the movies and while I know nothing about the game itself, (there is a game if you didn't know that 'winks',) I know more than enough to be dangerous here lol.  Since there are so few humans however, I think I'll throw my hat in that area and wind up a vampire at a later date.  We'll see how that goes though if you wish me around of course.  :P
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Primarch

Seth is fine.

Dominic is fine for the most part, bar the point that at his age he wouldn't be one of the first Death Dealers. Also it wasn't public knowledge that the nobles Overlords were Vampires, they were just believed to be powerful Warlords...so he might have been hired to kill the Warlord whom turned out to be a Vampire Elder.

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on June 26, 2012, 09:16:48 PM
Primarch... I didn't want to say anything but the first in the blood lines are the Corvinus brothers.  He could be the first in a new breed of lycan but not the first unless there is something I am missing.

Ah yes! The series occasionally differentiates between "Werewolves" as being the savage beasts that take after William and "Lycans" which are the "Lucian" breed (although rather confusingly doesn't stick to it and uses both terms interchangeably). "The First Lycan" as Adam is referred to is a reference to that, a title also given to Lucian. That's what I was trying to get across in the opening sentence of the history
QuoteAdam is the first of  the Lycan's, the breed of werewolf that can retain control of itself when shifted
The second part aimed to highlight the difference between the Lycan & Werewolf.   

Primarch

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 26, 2012, 09:29:22 PM
From my understanding Sin this is an AU game, which means Alternate Universe which in turn means that other than the basics, we make this what we want.  The Sons of Alexander Corvinus may not exist this time around for example.  And yes Primarch, I have seen all of the movies and while I know nothing about the game itself, (there is a game if you didn't know that 'winks',) I know more than enough to be dangerous here lol.  Since there are so few humans however, I think I'll throw my hat in that area and wind up a vampire at a later date.  We'll see how that goes though if you wish me around of course.  :P

I'll mark you down as a human!

And while this is an AU game, I think we'll leave the Corvinus brothers is place as part of the overall setting and backstory. My character is the first of the Lycan's that can shift at will and retain self-control, such as Lucian was. But not overall Werewolves.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 26, 2012, 09:29:22 PM

I do understand that it is an alternate universe but I think taking out the origins of the vampire and lycan seems silly even for a AU.  He is also using the Corvinus castle.  I just want it clarified.

Quote from: Primarch on June 26, 2012, 09:33:18 PM
Ah yes! The series occasionally differentiates between "Werewolves" as being the savage beasts that take after William and "Lycans" which are the "Lucian" breed (although rather confusingly doesn't stick to it and uses both terms interchangeably). "The First Lycan" as Adam is referred to is a reference to that, a title also given to Lucian. That's what I was trying to get across in the opening sentence of the history

The second part aimed to highlight the difference between the Lycan & Werewolf.   

Okay just needed that to be cleared up.

Vergil1989

That was just an example but sorry, didn't mean to sound a bit pissy or anything if I did.  At any rate, it seems you don't have to worry since the Corvinus Strain is still around from what ol Primarch just said.  And alrighty, cool beans Primarch, I'll try to get a character sheet going here soon.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 26, 2012, 09:40:28 PM
That was just an example but sorry, didn't mean to sound a bit pissy or anything if I did.  At any rate, it seems you don't have to worry since the Corvinus Strain is still around from what ol Primarch just said.  And alrighty, cool beans Primarch, I'll try to get a character sheet going here soon.

Nope you are fine.

I'll work on my Lycan tonight.  Kiddlet prevents creative spark from being used.

Primarch

Since we have one approved human, one approved Lycan and one basically approved Vampire I'll set up IC threads tomorrow.

We'll go with Ordoghaz (the Vampire Mansion), the Lycan tunnels & Szentendre, the city they visit once in a while. If any of you want to set up a thread for private residence (humans homes or Vampires room in the mansion) feel free and we'll list them all together in an OOC thread.

Ou guys got any preference on which board we're set in?

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 26, 2012, 09:40:28 PM
At any rate, it seems you don't have to worry since the Corvinus Strain is still around from what ol Primarch just said.

ol Primarch, that's me.

The Golden Touch

I just passed by to come say my profile should be up by Friday at the latest. I'm working twelve hour days at the moment.

Primarch

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 26, 2012, 09:45:28 PM
I just passed by to come say my profile should be up by Friday at the latest. I'm working twelve hour days at the moment.

Harsh. :/
If IC starts before you jump in we'll say your Elder hasn't woken up just yet, cause its just her turn to rule now. :D

Vergil1989

I'd go with Extreme or NC Human at the most but that's just me.  Anyway, working on a profile now.

The Golden Touch

Sounds fantastic. I'm planning her to be a spainard's wife that was sired by a previous Elder and when he died, she took his place.

SinXAzgard21

Those lazy ass vampire elders... Always late.

Vergil1989

There is something I forgot to mention however that I just want to get off my chest is all.  I would not recommend letting people make a bunch of threads if they aren't going to be used a great deal.  That's just my opinion though, take it or leave it.  :P

Primarch

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 26, 2012, 09:52:58 PM
Sounds fantastic. I'm planning her to be a spainard's wife that was sired by a previous Elder and when he died, she took his place.

Sounds good, just keep in mind "Elder" should be both an appropriate descriptor as well as a title. So even at being a replacement for an original Elder, she should probably be one of the older Vampires around.

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on June 26, 2012, 10:05:25 PM
Those lazy ass vampire elders... Always late.

Pt'cha! Telling yea!

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 26, 2012, 10:09:08 PM
I would not recommend letting people make a bunch of threads if they aren't going to be used a great deal.  That's just my opinion though, take it or leave it.  :P

Whilst generally I keep things limited, I would rather try avoid threads getting muddled by different events in the roughly similar place. Especially if say a 2 person dialogue is going on and it drowns out other things.

Vergil1989

Name:  Isabella Lucia Cortez
Gender;  Female
Orientation;  Bi
Race:  Human.  (Vampire hopeful though. :P)
Position/Role:  Former Staff Sergeant of the United States Marine Corp.
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Skills/Strengths:  Skilled in hand to hand and the use of most modern day weaponry.  She's studied at least eight different languages during her stint in the Corps and is somewhat fluent in two more.  Beyond that, she is in top physical condition...
Weaknesses:  She is only human so she's limited to what the body can endure and is susceptible to fatal injuries just like anyone else.
Equipment:  Beyond the knife she keeps in her boot more times than not, she carries nothing beyond a cellphone and possibly her laptop wherever she goes beyond the usual stuff such as ID, money, etc, there's nothing unusual about her gear.

History  She was being sent home due to the cancer the base doctors had found during her last checkup before she was supposed to be sent back into the field in Iraq.  They didn't know for sure but they were guessing she had a couple years left before she was in a coffin.  Her answer to that however had been short, sincere, and sweet.  "Fuck you!  Two years my ass!"  Still, her usual temperament aside, she reluctantly agreed to go back home.  She wouldn't stay there for long however since if she was going to die she wanted to see the world first.  Her first stop however would be her last since heading into the latest vampire/lycan controlled warzone was not exactly good for one's health.  For now however she was only just arriving, only just getting checked into the hotel she'd booked in advance, so trouble had not had a chance to find her...yet.  Before this however Isabella had always been considered a bit rough around the edges, always willing to pick a fight over the smallest things.  It got her into a lot of trouble growing up but time in the USMC did mellow her out....sort of.  Still, she had had a good life back home with her five sisters, with her being the eldest of them all, and her grandparents since her real parents had died in a head on collision when she was only a few years old.

Primarch

Vergil1989

Looks fine?  That's it?  :P  Jk, jk, thanks for the approval Primarch bud.  At least this game is going somewhere.  Last vampire ish game I signed on for didn't get past the interest thread.

SinXAzgard21

Name: Nathaniel Holms
Race: Lycan
Position/Role: (unknown)
Appearance: 
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Skills/Strengths: While in human form, he retains a good portion of strength, agility, endurance and so on.  When shifted they are greatly increased.  Hand to hand combat though not necessarily needed on most occasions but he implies Mordern Arnis and a few other fighting styles when needed.  Guns where not his thing, until recently with the development of UV rounds.  He tends to stay organized and focused when saddled with a task and is loyal in ever sense of the word.
Weaknesses: Silver hurts leaves marks for a few days still but it is manageable as long as he didn't get caught in a storm of them.  Silver Nitrate on the other hand has nearly killed him twice and he has the scars to prove it.
Equipment:  A Browning HP 9 and four extra clips along with an MP5SD3 with another two clips.

History: Born a lycan, Nathaniel spent most his life with his family in the wild.  Though being able to shift between human and Lycan privacy was very important to his kin, slaughtering humans if they wandered to close to their den.  The Holms family never wanted this 'curse' as they call it, nor did they want a part in a war which they felt was not their fault.  Nathaniel was raised to believe that they were cursed, immortality along with the rage of an animal.  Told never to embrace it, no matter how hard it tugged.  Nathaniel had another idea, living with it and to embrace who he was.  Over the next hundred years he began wandering further from his home only to observe humans from a distance.  After being alive for a century and a half and growing ever more tired of the secluded life he left home. 

His wanderlust took him around the world but also showed him something that was only a story to him.  The War.  Nathan learned quick why it wasn't a fairy tale and has the scars to prove it.  Being alone in the world meant he had to hide and only strike at weaker links, though most of the time it was him trying to avoid Vampires altogether.  Strength in numbers is something he wished for and was granted the night he nearly died.   Nathaniel had a run in with two death dealers, one he bested the other nearly killed him.  His body torn up from silver inflicted wounds, regeneration slowed down from the severity of the damage and the only thing to save his life was Adam.  Now with a life debt, Nathaniel follows Adam's orders and considers him a good friend and a great mentor.

The Golden Touch

spooky

The Golden Touch

Hey now, realize you're going to be tortured and raped by a grandma... Now that has to be a mind fuck.

spooky

Yeah well it's all good, until then he'll be randomly wandering the streets. Potential prey for any number of baddies in the night... damn being human is terrible.

The Golden Touch

Yep, cause Bubby and I are terrrrrrrrible. ;3

SinXAzgard21

The Golden Touch

spooky

Well it seems Seth actually will be a community asset. Bubby and the elder are going to destroy his humanity... he'll be an animal before he even goes furry.

SinXAzgard21

spooky

Quote from: SinXAzgard21 on June 27, 2012, 12:16:10 AM
Dried up prune.

He's got you there, you haven't filled out yet hahaha

The Golden Touch

Hahahaha, yes. Yes, I am. I cannot wait to write the awakening post.

-bounces-

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 27, 2012, 12:17:50 AM
Hahahaha, yes. Yes, I am. I cannot wait to write the awakening post.

-bounces-

Yup, fill you up like a water balloon.

spooky

I can't wait to start the long process of a normal everyday meat-head being captured, slowly breaking and becoming a wild animal...oh the tragedy of humanity.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: spooky on June 27, 2012, 12:20:25 AM
I can't wait to start the long process of a normal everyday meat-head being captured, slowly breaking and becoming a wild animal...oh the tragedy of humanity.

We do this every day.

spooky

bubby

GAHDAMMIT...I miss everything while I'm at work!

So if mom is 1326... does 700 sound ok for daughter? And I still need to confer with the sexeh Golden, to figure out my History, so it'll be a few before I get my char up too.

Primarch

@SinXAzgard21 Concerning the history. Why did his family live out in the wild? If they wanted to avoid vampires they could just move to a city far from the Covens...and were they not involved in the war? Did they abandon the other Lycans to live in safer solitude? And how did he lead a one man crusade for a century? Considering how young he is it seems terribly unlikely he'd be still alive at this point. 

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 26, 2012, 11:43:25 PM
1326 old enough? >:)

Not really. The original Elders were the first and oldest Vampires, as far as we know they were never replaced after being killed (but we only got a small look at the vampires in the latest movie, so its possible others we haven't seen yet came into the title). Well unless you have something to explain why she was made an Elder, when there was about 174 in between her and her peers. Did she have something very special the Vampires needed? Viktor, for instance, was made a Vampire so Marcus would have access to his army. What can a Spaniard's wife bring to the table?

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Primarch on June 27, 2012, 08:54:45 AM
@SinXAzgard21 Concerning the history. Why did his family live out in the wild? If they wanted to avoid vampires they could just move to a city far from the Covens...and were they not involved in the war? Did they abandon the other Lycans to live in safer solitude? And how did he lead a one man crusade for a century? Considering how young he is it seems terribly unlikely he'd be still alive at this point. 

I'll go rework somethings in his history.

Primarch

Vergil1989

Just to ask but are any of the other threads up yet Primarch buddy?  Just curious.  :P

The Golden Touch

I've discovered a way to not only make her 1592, but how to make her an Elder as well. Working on profile at work. Will type it up when I get home around 2am. ><;;;

The Golden Touch

Clicky for Nicolette- Vampire Elder
Name: Nicolette
Race: Vampire
Position/Role: Vampire Elder

Skills/Strengths: A merchant's wife, she is skilled in numbers and manipulation of the mind of those that dealt in her husband's trade as a shipping merchant of precious metals, fabrics and other products. She adopted a sadistic nature not long into her vampire lifetime to torture those that would give her important information.
Weaknesses: A mentally fit, but physically weak vampire- she does not know fighting as well as others as she only leads and kills if she has to. She finds men to be arrogant and simple minded, fighting without cause- perhaps sometimes to her detriment.

Equipment:
9mm Beretta- To keep up with the times, she adopted a pair of them.

History: The wife of a recently deceased merchant, Nicolette became a vampire to benefit the vampires and give them disposable income for their cause. Turned for cause rather than pleasure, she became the last of the three Elders to oversee the rise of their population and wipe out the wolves. Some time around the 1300s, she grew tired of the solo life as a Elder and created her first and only 'daughter' to stand with her in her times of rule. Where she is not a physical fighter, she presented her daughter into becoming a 'Death Dealer'- and in a way, her protector.

At the moment, she sleeps- awaiting her turn to rule during this century.

Primarch

She could just replace Amelia. Afterall, while she was important to Viktor's powerbase, its never really explained why. Marcus & Viktor we can leave in place to form background history for the game and since I'm only allowing 1 Elder, Amerlia is pretty much up for AU-ing. It might make your life a bit easier. :P My character is replacing Lucian after all.

As for why Marcus might have made her a Vampire, I'd suggest something to do with resources. He turned Viktor for an army, why not turn a woman who's released deceased husband was one of Hungary's finest merchants or owned a silver mine?

If she became a Vampire before Viktor why wasn't she an Elder in the first place? She's also about 92 years too old, if Marcus is from mid to late 5th century and Viktor was turned in about 500 A.D. or slightly before, and Amelia after that. I also don't see how an Amazon comes into things. Seems like she's from a place pretty distant to wind up in Hungary.

I wouldn't worry about the character being OP. Lucian was able to hold his own (and defeated) Viktor and Amelia was killed by Raze. So while its expected she'll be physically superior to her younger Vampires and younger Lycans, she'll still be challenged. Lycans from Lucian/Adam's time will still pose a very real threat.

The Golden Touch

There were actually digs that found evidence of warrior type women found in Ukraine and Russia, or so my research tells me.

I will fix it to suit the merchant story.

Edited

Vergil1989

I think you have it confused Primarch.  It was Viktor that turned Marcus for his army back then, not Marcus that turned Viktor.  Tanis once explained that Marcus was afraid to kill Viktor so that he could free his brother William because doing so might have ended all the other vampires, that same fear also stopped Viktor from killing William since that might have meant the end to all Lycans.  Still, just thought I'd throw that out there lol.  I think I have it right anyway.... 'hurries off to go check.'

Crap, nevermind.  Now I feel like a dork lol.

bubby

Since Golden has hers done, I'll work on mine soon...ish.

spooky

Lol, If you're playing the daughter does that make me a family pet?

bubby

Quote from: spooky on June 28, 2012, 04:12:07 PM
Lol, If you're playing the daughter does that make me a family pet?

*Leers at*

spooky

*swallows hard*

Umm... yes, Love?

Vergil1989

That does raise a question here as well.  What does that make me in all this sexiness?  :P

bubby

*Snatches and pets*

Not sure yet if Mother is a sharer. It'll be fun to find out though... *Chews on* I'll work on my char tomorrow. Today has been utterly unproductive, and I still have to go to work here soon. Ugh.

spooky

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 28, 2012, 04:16:21 PM
That does raise a question here as well.  What does that make me in all this sexiness?  :P

That girl... you know..that one.
Quote from: bubby on June 28, 2012, 04:18:02 PM
*Snatches and pets*

Not sure yet if Mother is a sharer. It'll be fun to find out though... *Chews on* I'll work on my char tomorrow. Today has been utterly unproductive, and I still have to go to work here soon. Ugh.

*shivers*

I fear that I have created a very unfortunate guy... and all he wanted was a beer.

Vergil1989

No I am afraid I do not know lol.

spooky

Quote from: Vergil1989 on June 28, 2012, 04:21:49 PM
No I am afraid I do not know lol.

Unfortunate.. Well.. in any case have you heard the word?

bubby

Vergil1989

Oh god, NO!  You just had to ask!  LMAO

spooky

BABABABABABABABABAB Bird bird bird

bubby

*Falls over laughing*

Ok boys, I'm off to work. Have a good night!

spooky

*singing fades away*

Babyes Bubby!!!

*blows a kiss*

The Golden Touch

Nicolette isn't really into... Girls. >>;; So that makes you just a human.

-Squeezes Spooky and grins evilly-

spooky

Quote from: The Golden Touch on June 28, 2012, 04:57:03 PM
Nicolette isn't really into... Girls. >>;; So that makes you just a human.

-Squeezes Spooky and grins evilly-

That just makes her food you mean?

*trembles*

I'd rather just be food...

Vergil1989

Well crap, that's not good for me then lol.

spooky

Not true... you don't get raped or tortured.

Vergil1989

I'd still not enjoy being bit just to be fed on and bled dry though.   :-(

spooky

There is no good ending to this

Primarch

Hey Golden Touch, revised char looks could. Could you just make her 100 years older? Just so she's one of the original 3. :P
Also, new avatar is brilliant.

The Golden Touch

Quote from: spooky on June 28, 2012, 05:00:19 PM
That just makes her food you mean?

*trembles*

I'd rather just be food...

Yeah, just food. Maybe a 'blood doll' of sorts but never for anything more than to be tortured and fed on if that.

Quote from: Primarch on June 28, 2012, 05:18:07 PM
Hey Golden Touch, revised char looks could. Could you just make her 100 years older? Just so she's one of the original 3. :P
Also, new avatar is brilliant.

Another 100, aye. Fixed.

Thanks, this avatar was a present from one of my friends for my birthday today. ^ ^

Primarch

Looks good.

Apologies for my delays in starting those IC threads, we'll try for tomorrow. :P

Vergil1989

Haven't you said that before?  :P

bubby

I know I said I'd have my char done today, but the son got his call to go fight fire in the next 24/48 hours, so it's a mad scramble atm to get all his shit together for him to go.

This weekend I swear!

Primarch

Vergil1989

I'd make an OOC as well as somewhere to stick our approved characters Primarch, but that's just me.  An OOC lets ya organize all of your links and stuff anyway, not to mention it gives us a place to chat without interrupting the flow of the game threads.

bubby

Name: Caireann
Race: Vampire
Position/Role: Death Dealer/'Daughter' of Nicolette
Appearance:

Skills/Strengths: As a Death Dealer, she has major speed and strength. Her skills in weaponry, especially guns are high. She has been trained in war from not only her mortal childhood, but from the timer she was Turned as well.

Weaknesses:Over time, she has found her 'humanity' slipping back into her personality. In the right circumstances this could be detrimental, due to the possibility of her conscience making an appearance.

Equipment: Pair of modified Baretta 92fs worn in thigh holsters, sword worn in a back holster, pair of boot knives.

History She was born in a time of war. The  English infested her land, and she was raised to fight them, to kill them. Born in a larger seaside region in Cork, Ireland, her family well known, she was the only daughter amidst a house of brothers. That did not deter her though. She learned from them, and learned well. Until the raid that killed everyone. She had escaped and ridden until her horse died under the strain, finding her self in Waterford. The drinking ensued then. Days upon weeks upon months of drowning away her sorrows. So when She arrived, how was she to escape?  There were whispers, there were gentle touches, there were promises. She was caught up in a web she had never thought she could succumb to, the wonders of a woman's touch. But at the point she was at, man, woman, she didn't care. So when the whispers spoke of an eternity of bliss, of always being taken care of, if only she would fight for Her, she simply nodded, and accepted the Dark Kiss.

Primarch

bubby

spooky

I just thought of something terribly awesome, I should have my human finding the vampire manse with his friends as a dare.
"I bet you won't get past the gate of that old creepy building"

Priceless.

bubby

spooky

As do i. well now I suppose I'll get to posting

Lady Lunarius

So tell me would you like a little human toy in here >.>
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

bubby

*Snatches up Spooky*

I got mine!

spooky

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on July 01, 2012, 02:50:35 PM
So tell me would you like a little human toy in here >.>

...I doubt extra toys will be left unattended, but I seem to have been claimed.

*hangs head*

bubby

spooky

bubby

spooky

spooky

Yaay I posted.. and I wrote a lot...

Primarch

Hey Azgard, Nathaniel looks good.

bubby

spooky

I'm gonna tell Golden,
wait.. no I won't, that'd be worse.

bubby

*Snerks* Golden's mah girl. I heart her. But just 'cause she plays mom doesn't mean she is.  ;)

Awesome intro btw. I'll work on mine here soon.

Primarch

spooky

Quote from: bubby on July 01, 2012, 04:40:49 PM
*Snerks* Golden's mah girl. I heart her. But just 'cause she plays mom doesn't mean she is.  ;)

Awesome intro btw. I'll work on mine here soon.

Figured, which is why I quit that line of thought. She'd just help you.. I'm trapped.

I can't wait for you're reply. :-)

The Golden Touch

You believe the Elder has time to deal with squabbles between we daughter and her pet? Pets have no rights. >:)

bubby

spooky

The Golden Touch

-smug smile-

Need to write the awakening ceremony. There are going to be some pissed vampires cause they're going to think a Lycan might be invading. ;3

spooky

Why would they ever think that?
*laughs*

Vergil1989

Well since it seems we're using this as an OOC I guess I'll join in the fun.  :P  I'm half tempted to have my own gal get chased that way by a Lycan or two and see where things go lol.

spooky

hehe, the little red riding hood running from wolves huh?

Vergil1989

Considering she has a tumor on her spine however she'll probably want a way to escape death if at all possible once she finds out vampires and lycans/werewolves are real.  Death Dealer trainee anyone?  :P

spooky

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 01, 2012, 05:08:40 PM
Considering she has a tumor on her spine however she'll probably want a way to escape death if at all possible once she finds out vampires and lycans/werewolves are real.  Death Dealer trainee anyone?  :P

No, not that. Just another plaything..

Vergil1989

From my understanding a single bite from a vamp is enough to change most people if they don't have a violent allergic reaction to it of course lol.  So be careful how you 'play'.   >:)

spooky

Vergil1989

As I said before, I know my Underworld lore lol.  Vampires, werewolves, and anything else that goes bump in the night I either know quite a bit already due to my love of all things fantasy, sci fi, etc, or I know where to look to find out what I need to know.  :P

spooky

Vergil1989

Just call me a nerd and get it over with lol.

bubby

The Golden Touch

Like I said, Nicolette wouldn't turn girls (except for Bubby's obviously). And plaything isn't always defined as biting...

spooky

haha nerd it is..

Should I post or wait for the awakening/man-hunt to find him?

So far, he's just being watched

bubby

Quote from: The Golden Touch on July 01, 2012, 05:55:22 PM
Like I said, Nicolette wouldn't turn girls (except for Bubby's obviously). And plaything isn't always defined as biting...

This.

spooky

bubby

Quote from: The Golden Touch on July 01, 2012, 05:55:22 PM
Like I said, Nicolettewouldn't turn girls[/b] (except for Bubby's obviously). And plaything isn't always defined as biting...

Caireann wouldn't turn girls either. She likes males. And even turning one of them would have to be extenuating circumstances.

spooky

Oh okay, but seriously... should I post now or wait for Golden?

bubby

Oh lordy...I dunno. I'd say if you have a post in you go for it. Let it free man!

The Golden Touch

Goldie is at work right now, so it would be safe to post. Nicolette is still asleep anyway.

spooky

understood, I gotta go work a bit.. I'll be back in a bit.

SinXAzgard21

spooky

Quote from: bubby on July 01, 2012, 06:29:39 PM
Oh lordy...I dunno. I'd say if you have a post in you go for it. Let it free man!

well posted again, sorry not much to go on so I came up a little short.

Primarch

First Adam post will come tomorrow. <.<
Also, I'll set us up a proper OOC, should set up a character thread too. Keep this one for recruiting (TELL ALL Y'ALL FRIENDS).
Happy Canada Day!

~Prim Out

spooky

Canada Day?
Look...
I'm AA--MEERRican
You're either with me... or you're a fucking terrorist.
And I don't celebrate no Canada day!
(unless it involves drinking, then I participate happily)

Primarch

OOC thread Use it for all yer chattinz n' plottin n stuff.

Veluux

How come there are no lady werewolves yet?

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Primarch

Quote from: Veluux on July 02, 2012, 09:56:40 PM

You know what? I don't know. At this rate my Lycan will need to mount some humans, or even vampires.

Vergil1989

Well, I could have my gal be turned into a werewolf if it would help lol.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Veluux on July 02, 2012, 09:56:40 PM

I could possibly pull one out if one is needed. >.>
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Primarch

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on July 03, 2012, 12:22:20 AM
I could possibly pull one out if one is needed. >.>

And sure why not? : D

Lady Lunarius

I shall start working on her. <3 Can't wait.
LaLu's Delicious treats!