Werewolves XI [[Villagers Win]]

Started by Autumn Sativus, November 27, 2009, 04:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

Votes for Sheriff
Trieste: 7 votes - Marguerite, Diabolus Lupus, Valerian, Scott, Elandra, Lunarking, Transgirlenstein
Marguerite: 4 votes - Eden, country, Ryieahna, Rockin
Pixi: 2 votes - Ryven, Xandi
LadySky: 2 votes - Teno, Remiel
Eden: 1 vote - Kip
Valerian: 1 vote - Trieste
Kip: 1 vote - Izu

Not yet voted: Pixilicious
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

country

No matter what anyone says, I’ve drug all these tools far enough.  How dangerous can a place be?  Anyplace can be dangerous; I’m for stopping here.   Once I find a shop suitable for my goods and goodies I’ll set up as the blacksmith, while pandering for special needs after hours.  If the village needs protection, then Lady Sky’s chaps would prove interesting – oggles the display .... 
::)

Where was I, a sheriff;  but could we tear Eden away from Marg.  Or is it vise versa? 

Marguerite

Hey, leave my Eden alone!

-Closes the door once more-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Remiel

Remiel arrived just behind Elandra.  He looked around, approving of the quiet, idyllic little village, nestled snug among the mountain forests.  He was the only one who noticed the sign:

"Well, isn't that nice," he thought.  "It sure it nice of whoever made that sign to welcome us tasty humans."

Cheered by the thought, he began to unpack his things, and set to work chopping down a few trees in order to create a clearing.  It wasn't long at all before he built a nice, cozy home, complete with a brick fireplace, from which lazily wafted a column of smoke.

When polled for his opinion as for who should be sheriff, he thought for a moment.  "Well, I suppose ladysky is as good as any.  You have to admire a sheriff who can wear assless chaps so well."

Izu

Like always he was one of the last to arrive in the village as he didn't have a horse or a donkey of his own and had to carry his heavy bag all on his own. He sighed when he made his way to the village's center, dropping on the ground near what seemed to have been once a fountain. He looked around when he heard people voting for a sheriff, nodding weakly. "I... I vote for...Kip..." He called out once he had caught his breath.

He looked around wondering if there were still any empty houses left or anyone willing to take him in theirs. He wasn't big on the thought of sleeping all alone in a big house, being a little bit jittery. 

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Lunarking

Walks around town wondering where everyone is, fearing all the supposed bandits in the outskirts.

"Hmm, hopefully Trieste will protect us..."I mutter as I start to head back into the saloon after posting up a special

'FREE DRINKS FROM 2-4PM'.

Trieste

Oh, man, free drinks? I'm there. *makes a beeline for the saloon*

Ryven

Quote from: Izu on December 01, 2009, 02:50:00 AM
Like always he was one of the last to arrive in the village as he didn't have a horse or a donkey of his own and had to carry his heavy bag all on his own. He sighed when he made his way to the village's center, dropping on the ground near what seemed to have been once a fountain. He looked around when he heard people voting for a sheriff, nodding weakly. "I... I vote for...Kip..." He called out once he had caught his breath.

He looked around wondering if there were still any empty houses left or anyone willing to take him in theirs. He wasn't big on the thought of sleeping all alone in a big house, being a little bit jittery.

I have room, Izu.  ^-^

Izu

Transgirlenstein

She sighs as she comes back from finishing her brand new house.  She smiles happily at her work then goes to put her vote in for Trieste
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Ryven

Izu

*grins happily and stands up from the ground, dragging my bag with me*
^o^

Ryven

*welcomes Izu in before shutting the door and pulling the curtains*

Izu

*odd NC-17 noises could be heard coming from Ryven's hut once the door had been closed and the curtains pulled*

Ryieahna

Ryieahna frowned.  She appeared to be the last one to arrive, that probably meant anything worth living in was already taken.  She looked around the village to see who else had managed to finish the journey.  She spied an old barn, which seemed uncalled for.  Well it was a shelter at least, if somebody claimed it she would offer herself as a stable girl, and have to acquire some of those assless chaps for good measure.  She entered the barn and crawled up into the hayloft setting her things down up there.  As for a sherrif  it seemed that Marguerite held the most commanding presence that she knew of, and would definitely make living in the village fun.

Rockin

Gah! sorry! ><;; Net was off, but I'm JUST getting it turned back on

I nominate Marguerite :D

Pixilicious

Pixi smiled and gave out lots of yummy food to those of her fellow neighbors that voted for her as a thank you for their kind nominations.  However, in her mind she knew that Trieste seems to be the one that she feels is most up to the task of being the sheriff this time around! :)
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Autumn Sativus

Votes for Sheriff
Trieste: 8 votes - Marguerite, Diabolus Lupus, Valerian, Scott, Elandra, Lunarking, Transgirlenstein, Pixi
Marguerite: 4 votes - Eden, country, Ryieahna, Rockin
Pixi: 2 votes - Ryven, Xandi
LadySky: 2 votes - Teno, Remiel
Eden: 1 vote - Kip
Valerian: 1 vote - Trieste
Kip: 1 vote - Izu

With the majority of the votes heading for Trieste, the town had found it's Sheriff. They had placed their trust in her to keep them orderly, and hopefully safe from harm. They gave her a shiny badge to remind everyone who the law was in their new town, and there was a small celebration throughout some of the different shops in town. Before long, the sun would set on Miller's Hollow, and the village would settle into their new found homes to sleep, and see what morning would bring them.

Players:
  • Country
  • Diabolos Lupus
  • Eden
  • Elandra
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • LadySky
  • Lunarking
  • Marguerite
  • Pixilicious
  • Remiel
  • Rockin
  • Ryieahna
  • Ryven
  • Scott
  • Teno
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Trieste
  • Valerian
  • Xandi

Roles:
  • 10 Peasants
  • 1 Cupid [[2 Lovers]]
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Priest
  • 4 Werewolves [[May be +1 from Alpha]]
  • 1 Alpha
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Diabolus Lupus

Diabolus looked out at the darkening sky and decided it was probably time for bed. She let Ryieahna know there were still free room in the building she'd claimed before curling up in a rather uncomfortable bed.

Ryven

Ryven had tended to the dusty house, and with Izu's help, he got the bakery up and running.  By nightfall, the smell of fresh baked treats was wafting out into the streets.

LadySky

LadySky makes sure to measure the new sexy Sheriff for her new uniform and heads home to sketch the night away. She discovers several orders already awaiting her and squeals in delight! After making sure her shop is locked up tight she curls up cozily in her little bed, tired from such an exciting day. Her alarm is set for early and she drifts off to sleep dreaming of a village filled with Santa's in assless chaps with large candy canes dangling as they walk.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Kip

Kip nods as the result is announced before burying himself back into the pile of books he has amassed around him.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Elandra

Tired from an evening of celebration, Elandra turned in, she had hoped Scott would have been interested in becoming roommates but it was not to be, with that said she went to sleep. Just before falling asleep she vowed to visit LadySky’s clothier to purchase a sexy gown or a pair of assless chaps.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Trieste

"S'hon as shef an' merken prud." Slurring determinedly, Trieste made her way toward the sounds of the axe chopping out a clearing. Of course, the axe sounds might just be all in her head, but surely Remiel is around here somewhere anyway. Assless chaps askew, hat lopsided on her head and gold star pinned to the wrong side of her corset, Trieste finds herself grumbling about how drafty the new town is as she searches for the night's bedmate...

Nadir

Eden emerges and walks a little bow-legged to Ryven's bakery. "Are those... muffins!?"