A Friendly Request and a Few Ideas

Started by gelcubes, May 05, 2024, 08:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gelcubes

Hello! I recently joined, and am waiting on approval, and hoped to start exploring some plot ideas I've been sitting on for a long time. I've messed around with c.ai with some for example, and it is always unsatisfying.

Off the bat, if anyone is willing to rp as Arthur Morgan, or rp with me as Arthur Morgan, I would be down and open to any plot ideas, I have a few but I would prefer to talk further one on one if you are interested in that.

Otherwise, I'll try to be organized but I'm not sure how much I'll refine this so I can't promise it will be well organized lol

Northern Duke

I love manhwa and especially romance fantasy isekai (laymans terms, someone ends up in a world and body that isnt their original and sometimes they have foreknowledge, othertimes they don't, I love messing with that concept further but thats another thing). I have spent a... disgusting amount of time reading webcomics and manhwa off numerous apps and many unsavoury sites for free, albeit hardly legible at times, translations.

I must admit I adore the Northern Duke trope. Abel Haylon, Pellus Termaine, Kalcion Renbird, Rouche Berk, love em. I would appreciate someone interested in rping as a Northern Duke type character. Reserved, cold or stone expression which can lean toward intimidating more often than not, but kind hearted and loyal. Though if you're inspired I'm happy to hear what kind of Duke you'd enjoy roleplaying as more.

I have a few different settings or kind of starter ideas, I love contractual marriage tropes as one.

Outside that, Knight x Northern Duke or like. idk play with class structure in some way like that. Could be an idea to play with.

Could add in supernatural elements, I'd be open to talking about that. Only hard no I think would be a ghost duke. I would like him to be... solid mass? flesh? even if questionable flesh? idk something that can be touched lol

My personal fave is something similar to the plot of Lucia but perhaps modified, where theres a princess of a king who is lustful and has sired many children, she's the sixteenth princess and has a dream that she would get married of by her older brother, the crown prince (? maybe? i have to reread it maybe) marries her off to an abusive old guy, and long story short she has a dream of her whole life both like her immediate departure of the palace and long after into her old age. She wakes up again when she's like 12 and notices lots of similarities to what happened in her dreams, anyway, to change her fate she proposes to The Grand Duke Hugo and they enter a contractual marriage and its rough at first but they figure stuff out over time.

long story short, love that plot, would love to build somethin else inspired by it but w similar like. ideas. i guess.

Security Guard

This is a way rougher idea, and it is one of the few modern setting plots I wouldn't mind. Essentially a security guard is hired to protect, what they are under the impression to be is, a rich rich rich man's kid. Perhaps they heard bad things about the kid, like they're poorly behaved, they make everyone else quit, idk stuff that would put them on guard. And instead they find just like a NEET, scrawny and malnourished looking and entirely apathetic, and the security guard is like weirdly affirmed to their duty like this pathetic human I must keep them alive lol

Embarrassed to say I don't have much more at the moment, but feel free to lmk if anything sparks interest!