Three WW2 time travel roleplays that I ache to play out

Started by playfullchick76, January 02, 2012, 04:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

These ones are the WW2 ones that I think about the most. I would need someone familiar with the movies or miniseries that have been made on them, so hear goes.

1. Myself and a team of current and ex spec ops would travel back to September 1944, Arnhem, to ensure that market Garden is a success, and ends the war by christmas. I would be playing my character, and the others of my team. I would  need a partner to play Lt Colonel Frost, and some of his men, knows the battle and area, and has an interest.

2. Same as before, but, instead of going back to help with Market Garden, we would be going back to intercept Easy Company, from the miniseries Band of Brothers, which I loved, and aid them in taking Carentan, and altering the war so that it ends quicker. I would play my team, and..ideally, my partner in this would play as Lt Winters and certain  of his men.

3. I would be the pilot of a V-22 warbird, with a team of Delta's or Seals in the back, flying on a training mission. We're caught in a storm, and when we fly out of it, we're in 1944, June 6 to be exact, in a perfect position to aid with the landings on the beaches.

If you want to know anything else on these, just ask