The School cursed are town-

Started by abandoneddolly, March 16, 2015, 12:37:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

At the moment we have:
4 demons
5 humans

the game has started, but we haven't gotten anywhere yet so it wouldn't take much to catch up.
game thread :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=225839.0

Elainore High school was just a plain little high school in the suburbs of Red oak, or it was until the lock in.  Autumn's grandmother had been a witch. No one had told her that story however, no one told her anything about the supernatural. In this day and age that sort of thing wasn't believed in. No one told her that she had inherited some of her grandmother's abilities or that the old creepy book in the attic she found  was really a book of spells. She had just liked the way the words sounded, and the creepy pictures. She thought it would be good to scare the girls at the lock in. So she brought the book and lit candles. Amongst the joking of the girls they read a page, then the candles all blow out, someone screamed and they had a good laugh. It was all a joke. They didn't do anything, like maybe open a portal to hell.

Over the next few days things in the town grew weird. People reported seeing loved ones long gone. New people moved in and joined the town. Some people's behavior grew weird and they acted upon violence and lust. The town was in chaos. There were weird sounds at night and screams that could wake the dead if they weren't already awake. Autumn and some of the other girls started to wonder if the book had actually been more then it seemed.

Setting
[/b]
around the town of Red Oak, Probably focusing on the school . You don't have to play a student though you can be anyone around town a priest, a mayor, police, just an ordinary person, or someone from the high school. I'll make sure there is enough chaos for everyone.

demons
Demons will be playable characters in this game. They are the creatures that came out of the portal they opened. I would like for them to have a human appearance to blend in with the town though they can have a demonic form to if they like.

Other important things
this will be a story with horror elements, you can play as a demon or a human
It will be put in the extreme group games
There are demons running around causing havoc , sexiness will happen , but its not the whole point of the game
It will be focused around how the  town changes after the girls read the book. I'll npc some creepiness into it, but if you have ideas feel free to share.
I"m at least hoping for people who can post once a week if not more

[img]( insert a picture of your character here)[/img]
[b]Name[/b]
[b]age[/b]
[b]Character likes[/b]
[b]Character dislikes [/b]
[b]Appearance[/b] ( any special marks, tattoos, ect)
[b]History[/b]
[b]o/o's[/b]

rotburn

Expressing interest.

I like the idea of being anyone in the story, if this takes off I'll probably chose to be a demonic character.

-Rot

Almondus

lovelygirl

May be interested. Would prefer to be a demon, but ok with being one of the girls I there's an influx of baddies.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Letrixia

What ^ Said, I am interested and would play either side.

lovelygirl

Dolly, I can give you two character types tomorrow, demon and human. Just let me know where your need lies.

Ons &Offs

PhantomPistoleer

I want to be a demon!

I want my demon to be the priest.  o_o
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

abandoneddolly

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on March 16, 2015, 03:52:21 PM
I want to be a demon!

I want my demon to be the priest.  o_o

Who would suspect a demon as the priest.  :P

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

lovelygirl

NAmeMelody Spencer
Age 18
Character LikesMusic, Theater, art and reading.
Character dislikes Bossy people, bullies, know it alls.
Appearance Blonde hair, blue eyes, pierced ears ( She's a simple girl)
History Melody was an only child, but far from spoiled. She really kept to herself most of her life, never really fitting in. Raised by a single mother, they made do the best they could. She's a good God Fearing girl, unaware of the evil that lurks in her church.She beleives in all things good, and doesn't believe evil has a place on earth.  She met Autumn in middle school and they were polar opposites. Yet they clicked. Melody always stayed in her friends shadow, feeling more secure that way. She didn't like to be the center of attention and you could probably find her with her nose buried in a book. She had no idea about Autumns past either, until the subject of the book came up...
O/O Player o/o- anything but human waste or ripping my body apart. Character o/o, pretty much everything since she's a timid mouse.

Ons &Offs

abandoneddolly

looks great.
I'll try to have mine up sometime today.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

PhantomPistoleer

Name:  Father Jacob Benilli/Amdusias
Character Likes:  Sin, Debauchery, Evil;
Character Dislikes:  Goodness, God, Humans;

Appearance:  Amdusias has assumed the appearance of Father Jacob Benilli, a human Catholic priest.  When alive, Father Benilli was perceived by his flock as a young handsome caucasian male, of an average height and weight.  However, Amdusias can manifest his profound knowledge to alter his appearance at will.  In fact, Amdusias usually alters his appearance to selectively delude humans, and thus drive them mad.

History:  Amdusias is a sinister demon, born in times immemorial and cast down from the silver city long before humankind came into existence.  Amdusias has enjoyed twisting and warping the secret desires of humans, and using them in his wicked games.  He currently operates out of St. Leo's, the town's largest catholic church.  He has altered the minds of the church's nuns, and transformed them into his agents for his vile purposes.

O/O:  Amdusias enjoys NC;  he enjoys degrading and humiliating women, and breaking them to do his will;  he loves to be worshipped;  he likes to transform women physically and mentally, from penitent Christian worshippers and into slutty bimbos; he enjoys watching his agents destroy marriages.  He enjoys training his agents in how to please men, and is prone to summoning lesser demons to discipline and gangbang them.

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

rotburn

There's some great stuff happening here since last time I checked in.
Everyone seems to like this demonic personality going on.
How bout I change my idea and go with a Demon Hunter Dude?
Thoughts?

Biles

I'm mulling on the idea of joining this RP. If I play a futa, shemale, or a trap, hopefully there will be someone here willing to play a tentacle demon and vise-versa. :3
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

rotburn

Quote from: Biles on March 16, 2015, 06:26:44 PM
I'm mulling on the idea of joining this RP. If I play a futa, shemale, or a trap, hopefully there will be someone here willing to play a tentacle demon and vise-versa. :3

Snickers uncontrollably and wonders if there are any shocked faces in the crowd.
<.< >.>

abandoneddolly

MasterMischief

Quote from: Biles on March 16, 2015, 06:26:44 PM

I love me some shape-shifting demon with tentacles on futa action.  I would also be willing to write opposite a shemale or trap, but would want other food groups in my demon's diet.

abandoneddolly

If you guys want to do that then go for it. I don't have a problem with it.

MasterMischief

My lust demon would be full on bisexual.  Just fair warning.

rotburn

Charles Rotburn (Chaz)
Demon Hunter
Bisexual
Male
6'2

Weapons:

Bone Blasting Rod
Sawed Off Shotgun
Rattan Sticks
Demonic Teeth Rosary

Possessions:
Demonology Book
Old Ford Truck
Vintage Duster
Jungle Boots
Favorite Mug

Personality:
Dark Sarcasm-Cynically Jaded-Blunt & Gruff

Skills[Ranked]:(Beginner/Intermediate/Proficient/Expert/Mastered)
Crack shot- Bullets infused with Runes [Mastered]
Pyromancy- Fireballs/Fire shield/Fire ring/Fire whirlpool [Expert] -(Channeled through Bone Blasting Rod)
Demonology- Summoning/Binding/Banishing [Proficient] -(Channeled through Demonic Teeth Rosary & Knowledge gained by Demonology Book)
Martial Arts- Eskrima(Kali) [Expert]/Capoeria [Intermediate]/Parkora [Mastered]

BIO

Raised in a large religious family, Chaz is the seventh son. His father, strict and loving was apart of the secret order of the Knights Templar. The man taught his nine children love and how to live life. The daughters enjoyed stories and being spoiled. The sons learned how to fight and play rivalry games. Childhood seemed wondrous and happy under the care of a strong father, beautiful mother, and many siblings, but it came to a swift and deadly end. For his father's secret exploits gained many enemies. Such an enemy, an unknown warlock, releases a demon on their land. The Rotburn farm, once filled with laughter, turned to a bloodbath of carnage. Charles survived and to this day does not remember how. The police never found any traces of the attacker. The papers claimed that it must have been a large animal. Charles knows though -a demonic creature that rose from the torn body of his mother, the farmhouse ablaze behind its black form... those burning pinpricks of unholy orbs piercing through his soul.

Taken in by brothers of the cloth, Chaz swore to rid the world of warlocks and their foul servants. He went into a unground academy funded by the church as an exorcist. On his first true face off with a possessed individual, Chaz's senior was ripped to shreds before his eyes. The bloody scene snapped something within him and Chaz used his beads to strangle the possessed girl eating the dead elder. He was kicked out of the church, but learned a valuable lesson -kill discreetly.

Another shocker that hit Chaz hard was when he finally faced his mortal enemy, the warlock who slaughtered his family. Up against this foe, Chaz believed that all vengeance he held would be wiped clean and that he might begin life anew. It wasn't to be so. The warlock was not human any longer and had been recycle by the very demon that terrorized his dreams. Their fight pushed Chaz to the limits and close to death's doors where he awakened his hidden ability of Pyromancy. The demon, whose name still eludes him, thought this fitting and brought to light that had been Chaz who burnt down his family home years before. In a fit of rage, the male was able to summon the strength to destroy the demon's humanoid with fire -sending the evil spirit from beyond this realm, yet ever waiting to return.

Chaz plucked the teeth, tainted with demonic energy from the head of his kill and fashioned a rosary that has worked to banish lingering malevolent spirits and lower-classed demons. He went an extra step, leading him back to the silent hills of his family farm to dig up the remains of his father, creating a rod that could focus his barely controllable Pyromancy. From there, Chaz forced his body into a honed state and to endure pain. He trained under anyone that would accept an unknown student and traveled, making his money off welding, in tribute of his father. Living out of his ford truck, Chaz keeps a mug, pillow, illegal weapons, and a book on demonology within his reach at all times. His clothing consists of a few shirts, a pair of jeans, boots, and a long duster. As a wanderer, Chaz has no real aim in life then to rid those unholy spirits that would prey on humanity, all the while being stalked quietly by the shadowy demon; That Which Is.

((Everyone's free to do whatever with him if you can get ahold of him. Just don't kill him off right away, I'm getting attached to this character lolz.))

Biles

Name: Dr. Agnes Arshessandra (Arshes for short)
Role: Science Teacher
Character likes: Lesbonic relationships.
Character dislikes: Manly males, anal play, toilet stuff. (for more info, refer to my O/O)

Appearance:
Arshes looks pretty normal like an average human but there are subtly unable to be discovered until much too late. The only major physical difference that makes her stick out from the rest is that she possesses an animal-like sheath, but it's vestigial and her penis does not retract inside when entering into a flaccid state. Arshes' erection retracts back into its foreskin. However, her human futanari is merely a disguised based on the last victim. The demonic creature is sentient and often exists as a swarm of collective worms.
True Form

History:
The demonic creature has lived for countless ages as a parasite dwelling in the deep darkest shadows from the realm it came from. It has taken on hosts of all variety. When the portal had opened and the creature traversed through into the Earth realm, it allowed itself to be captured by a scientist for study. Little did Dr. Arshessandra knew she was to be chosen. When the human doctor wasn't paying attention, the creature struck its prey and entered into her body changing her physiology to suit its need and utilized her body to adapt to its new environment. To this day, the creature has not only integrated into Arshessandra's body well, but has also gained all of its host's memory and skills.

Recently, Dr. Agnes Arshessandra applied a position as a biology teacher in a school outside the town's limit. Since enrolling there, Agnes was able to feed off the nourishments of seeds off of particular students she had a particular taste to. These students have since disappeared prompting investigation. Fortunately, Agnes had adapted her strategy to improve her feeding techniques without the students, or the other teacher and faculty staff not ever knowing her involvements.

o/o's: Please refer to my O/O
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

abandoneddolly

Name Autumn Weaver
age 18
Character likes Dance, friends, Theater, being in the spotlight
Character dislikes bullies, violence, being ignored
Appearance Her ears are pierced. She also has a symbol tattooed onto her right shoulder. She's not sure what it is , but she found it in her grandmothers things and she thought it looked interesting.

HistoryAutumn is the captain of the pom pom dance squad at her high school, and is also very big into theater. Anything that brings her as the center of attention she is all for. She's the type of girl that when she walks into a room she wants all the eyes to be on her.  She doesn't treat other people like they are below her though. She tries to be kind to everyone, She hates bullies.

She never knew her grandmother , her family didn't like her and said she was crazy. Yet she had gotten her name from her grandmother and always felt a sort of a connection. When she died all her things ended up in her families basement and she spent days digging through it. She found some pretty weird things, but it never occurred to her that her grandmother cold be a witch or that she could be one to.
o/o's no offs lets just see where the story goes.

MasterMischief

I misunderstood your prefrences, Biles. Sorry. I play predominantly male characters. I am going to back out. I was here mostly for the futa and tentacles.   ;D I shall be keeping an eye on this thread though.

Biles

You mean you wanted to play a futa or a tentacle creature?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

MasterMischief

No, I was planning on playing a male demon opposite a futa.

lovelygirl

Added a bit more to Melody's Bio. She's the good God fearing girl. Oh Father Jacob, you have your work cut out for you. *snicker*

Ons &Offs

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: lovelygirl on March 17, 2015, 12:26:34 PM
Added a bit more to Melody's Bio. She's the good God fearing girl. Oh Father Jacob, you have your work cut out for you. *snicker*

Father Jacob enjoys to work.  He is a firm believer in the sweat of the brow.

There is nothing that the bible can't fix.  That, and a firm fist.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

abandoneddolly

I have a question when we get this started. I think I'll start it this weekend that should give us enough time to maybe gather some more people. but back to the question.

Do you think it would be better to just have one thread and put in the header where you are at in town, or make multiple threads for different places in the town like the high school,  the church, other places that might be important later.

rotburn

Quote from: abandoneddolly on March 17, 2015, 01:56:12 PM
I have a question when we get this started. I think I'll start it this weekend that should give us enough time to maybe gather some more people. but back to the question.

Do you think it would be better to just have one thread and put in the header where you are at in town, or make multiple threads for different places in the town like the high school,  the church, other places that might be important later.

Well if you want to spend the time creating multiple threads that's cool. If it becomes too much I'd suggest just creating a thread as the 'town' and have the players grouped in the same place to start off. Examples: 1) Everyone's sitting in church and the plot begins. 2) Everyone's at a school game. 3) Everyone's at a town festival... that way all the player characters will be confined and have to interact with each other. As the plot unwinds you can open up more threads as you go along. *shrugs, just an idea*

Biles

Quote from: MasterMischief on March 17, 2015, 12:21:22 PM
No, I was planning on playing a male demon opposite a futa.

I see and what kind of a male demon? Preferably ones with milking tentacles I hope.

Quote from: rotburn on March 17, 2015, 02:01:40 PM
Well if you want to spend the time creating multiple threads that's cool. If it becomes too much I'd suggest just creating a thread as the 'town' and have the players grouped in the same place to start off. Examples: 1) Everyone's sitting in church and the plot begins. 2) Everyone's at a school game. 3) Everyone's at a town festival... that way all the player characters will be confined and have to interact with each other. As the plot unwinds you can open up more threads as you go along. *shrugs, just an idea*
Or maybe the GM could create a template post where players can label locations where their characters are.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

lovelygirl

Quote from: rotburn on March 17, 2015, 02:01:40 PM

I was gonna say that! lol. Start out with a main thread then maybe one for the church, the school, autumns house...

Ons &Offs

abandoneddolly

ok I think I'll do that. I don't want to stretch the r p to thin so we can start off with one thread and add more when needed.

Secretwriter

I don't currently have time, but this sounds really fun!

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Tinkertoy

Quote from: rotburn on March 16, 2015, 06:30:06 PM
Snickers uncontrollably and wonders if there are any shocked faces in the crowd.
<.< >.>

Unlikely, this is E where Futas and Tentacle Beasts run rampant, free and without prejudice. Mmmm.....Futas and Tentacles Beasts, nom.

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

rotburn

Quote from: lovelygirl on March 17, 2015, 02:45:19 PM
I was gonna say that! lol. Start out with a main thread then maybe one for the church, the school, autumns house...

Great minds think alike ;)

Can't wait for this to start up. Thinking of making a highschool dude who's probably related to the chick who opened the demon portal somehow. Who needs an annoyed older brother?! :P

abandoneddolly

Mossberg

Am I the only one that was somewhat reminded of Bible Black when reading this? Especially with the futa teacher lol.

Also, I'll be working on a character in a bit. Not sure yet what I'll be doing.
"I killed the whole world, and you can too, if you try hard."
-Lews Therin Telamon

abandoneddolly

I don't know what Bible Black is, but now I want to know.

Mossberg

It's a hentai series about sex, magic, and all that good stuff.
-Lews Therin Telamon

rotburn

Bible Black is the shit. Diffidently a favorite in the anime genre.
waves at everyone from the background

Mossberg

Name: Theloth (Thay-Lawth)/Arthur
Character likes: Manipulation, Perversion, Chaos
Character dislikes: Purity, Virtue, Order
Appearance:
Human Form

Arthur appears as a tall man, standing at 6'3", with an average build. This belies his true strength, which is quite considerable compared to humans. He seems to have an otherworldly grace and attractiveness to mortals, though can suppress this if he desires. His black hair is a little long and slightly unkempt. Depending on his mood, Theloth's eyes will change, reflecting his demonic nature. For this reason he almost always wears darkly tinted eyeglasses, being able to see through them clearly whether day or night. His clothing consists of entirely black suits.
Demonic Form

(Disregard the armor on the right arm and lower half of the body in the picture)
In his Demon form, Theloth appears as a handsome man with large, feathery wings and a single, sharp horn sticking out from his forehead. His hair changes from black to white and grows longer. From his fingers up to his elbows the flesh is dark and rough, lightening as it goes up the arms (The same occurs from his toes up to his knees). In his demon form, Theloth has incredibly hard claws that he can extend or retract up to three inches, a prehensile tail that is rather muscular, which he has full control over, along with razor sharp teeth that are capable of easily shredding through flesh. While in this form, Theloth is able to become invisible indefinitely.

History: Theloth is an Incubus Demon who was born eons ago in the depths of Hell and survived through subtlety rather than brute force. Recently he has escaped through the opened portal, taking the guise of a near middle aged man and appropriating the name Arthur. He used his hypnosis ability on a small family in a large house near the edge of town and over the course of a night "convinced" them to leave the city while signing the deed over to him. He is now in the process of hypnotizing the humans near his new home to get them to turn a blind eye to his activities before he fully implements his plan of corruption.
O/O's: <- Click it. (No's are listed in my Never's, but may be negotiable. To be sure, ask ahead of time.)

Abilities of Note

• Malleable Anatomy: Theloth is capable of altering his body's shape to a certain degree while in his human form. In his Demon form this ability is greatly increased.

• Supernatural Condition: In both his human and demon forms, Theloth has increased Strength, Dexterity, and Durability.

• Mental Manipulation: With this ability available in both forms, Theloth is able to manipulate a person's mind so that they can undergo hypnosis or be put to sleep. Those with a higher will are more able to resist it.

• Life-Force Absorption: Any being that orgasms as a result of sex with Theloth will have a portion of their life force drained away. Repeated instances will drain the victim, worsening their health and physical condition until eventually they die.

• Pheromone Manipulation: With this ability, Theloth is able to exude pheromones whose effects he can alter at will. In either form, he can cause people to subconsciously feel emotions based on the effects he uses. The effects include the Seven Sins; Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, and Pride. The pheromones can spread out to a twenty foot diameter depending on the environment, smaller in windier areas, and larger in enclosed spaces.
-Lews Therin Telamon

abandoneddolly

yay also I may or may not get stuff ready to start either  tonight or tomorrow. I got appointments and stuff to go to tomorrow so will just have to see how it goes.

rotburn

Quote from: abandoneddolly on March 19, 2015, 07:17:12 PM
yay also I may or may not get stuff ready to start either  tonight or tomorrow. I got appointments and stuff to go to tomorrow so will just have to see how it goes.

Looking forward to it!

And yikes, my dudes gonna have it out for him, being pitted against these wicked demons. I might have to beef him up a bit.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Almondus

What do we need more?

A.) A police officer to keep the peace

B.) A male student to poke around and stumble into things

C.) Another critter lurking in the shadows

Just looking for a bit of direction, any of those character concepts sound fun to me to play so I'm just looking for a nudge towards one of them.

lovelygirl

If memory serves me right, Dolly and I are the only students. I maybe wrong.

Ons &Offs

Mossberg

Quote from: Almondus on March 19, 2015, 08:37:51 PM
What do we need more?

A.) A police officer to keep the peace

B.) A male student to poke around and stumble into things

C.) Another critter lurking in the shadows

Just looking for a bit of direction, any of those character concepts sound fun to me to play so I'm just looking for a nudge towards one of them.

The ones that have been submitted so far are, two female human students, a male demon priest, a male human demon hunter, a futa demon (possessed human?) teacher, and then my character, a male demon with an unknown role as of yet.
-Lews Therin Telamon

abandoneddolly

yes a male student would probably be the  best out of those choices.

rotburn

Okay, my dude is done and rebuffed.
Think we're going to have an 'Accepted Character Thread'?

Mossberg

Quote from: rotburn on March 20, 2015, 12:11:53 AM
Okay, my dude is done and rebuffed.
Think we're going to have an 'Accepted Character Thread'?

I would highly suggest this to be one of the threads once the game gets started. Just so people are clear on who is and is not accepted, and to have a final draft type thing for them.
-Lews Therin Telamon

Mossberg

I just looked, and had a question about some of your characters possessions, Rot.

Does the Bone Blasting Rod and Demonic Teeth Rosary have any special abilities?

And just to let people know, I am in no way connected with the approval of content here, just curious from an OOC standpoint. The rest of it looks normal enough to me otherwise.
-Lews Therin Telamon

rotburn

Quote from: Mossberg on March 20, 2015, 12:23:48 AM
I just looked, and had a question about some of your characters possessions, Rot.

Does the Bone Blasting Rod and Demonic Teeth Rosary have any special abilities?

And just to let people know, I am in no way connected with the approval of content here, just curious from an OOC standpoint. The rest of it looks normal enough to me otherwise.

Yes, he channels his Pyromancy through the Bone Blasting Rod. The Rosemary he uses the demonic energy for Demonoly workings. I'll go back and make that a bit clearer to readers. (Has that writer secrets problem where I think everyone knows what I'm thinking.) :P
-Good catch btw

Mossberg

Ah. I may not have read enough of it to see those parts. Saw those two "special" seeming items and popped out my question lol.

I was thinking for a moment that the rosary was "extra" holy seeing as it was made from demon's teeth and then purified (I'm assuming) so would have an extra strong effect on use.

Also, Dolly, will the demons be able to know each other upon seeing another? Say that Theloth wanders into the church and sees the Priest, could he automatically know he was a demon, or not? I was thinking this while creating my character and figured I'd bring it up here so others would know the answer if they needed to.
-Lews Therin Telamon

abandoneddolly

oh I like the changes.

and yes yes we do
Character thread
feel free to post your characters

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=225794.0

Mossberg

-Lews Therin Telamon

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Mossberg on March 20, 2015, 12:32:59 AM
Ah. I may not have read enough of it to see those parts. Saw those two "special" seeming items and popped out my question lol.

I was thinking for a moment that the rosary was "extra" holy seeing as it was made from demon's teeth and then purified (I'm assuming) so would have an extra strong effect on use.

Also, Dolly, will the demons be able to know each other upon seeing another? Say that Theloth wanders into the church and sees the Priest, could he automatically know he was a demon, or not? I was thinking this while creating my character and figured I'd bring it up here so others would know the answer if they needed to.

yeah demons can sense other demons.
yes everyone is approved that has posted a character sheet so far.

rotburn

Quote from: abandoneddolly on March 20, 2015, 12:35:48 AM
yeah demons can sense other demons.
yes everyone is approved that has posted a character sheet so far.

Bookmarked!
:D And then madness ensues lolz <3

Mossberg

Oh! I was thinking this earlier, but for fairness' sake, I will put a limit on how long Theloth's Invisibility can be used. Didn't think about that part when I submitted it.

Does five rounds (posts) sound fair, or perhaps three? I'm fine with any number, even if it is just one, I just want to be sure.
-Lews Therin Telamon

rotburn

Quote from: Mossberg on March 20, 2015, 12:42:01 AM
Oh! I was thinking this earlier, but for fairness' sake, I will put a limit on how long Theloth's Invisibility can be used. Didn't think about that part when I submitted it.

Does five rounds (posts) sound fair, or perhaps three? I'm fine with any number, even if it is just one, I just want to be sure.

I'm going to say that you should probably choose based on the class level of your demon. Greater Demons like Demon Princes/ses, Lords -I would say 5 turns. Middle Ranged: Generals, Knights -4 turns. Lower Ranked: Soldiers, Minions -3 turns.

rotburn

Can I be a huge annoyance and ask for a group OOC thread too since we've upgraded to players? :P
It's okay if it's a no. I'd just think we should pull the chit chatter out of the area for others to use this as a 'joining' ground.

abandoneddolly

Mossberg

Quote from: rotburn on March 20, 2015, 12:50:43 AM
Can I be a huge annoyance and ask for a group OOC thread too since we've upgraded to players? :P
It's okay if it's a no. I'd just think we should pull the chit chatter out of the area for others to use this as a 'joining' ground.

Quote from: abandoneddolly on March 20, 2015, 12:51:47 AM

also ooc

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=225795.0

Either Dolly works fast, or else she read your mind lol.

Anyways... -scuttles over to the OOC-
-Lews Therin Telamon

abandoneddolly

dolly is like a genie ask and you shall receive and not at all in some twisted way you will regret laters 

Mossberg

So, if I rub you and be careful of what I ask, my wishes will be granted?
-Lews Therin Telamon

lovelygirl

Dolly - would you mind if I add another friend character since there are only 2 girls? Let me know.

Ons &Offs

abandoneddolly

yeah , no problem. If you want to  make another character.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Name Willow Chambers
Age 18
Character Likes Being alone
Character dislikes Pretty much everything except Autumn and Melody
Appearance Brown Hair, Hazel eyes
History Willow was the youngest of two siblings. That was until her brother went off to serve in the army and was struck by an IED. He returned home in a casket and her whole world changed. She went from sweet and bubbly, to hating the world arpund her. She's pretty much a loner except for being with her saving grace friends  Autumn and Melody. Other wise she's mad at the world and closes herself off to almost everyone and every thing. 
O/O Player o/o- anything but human waste or ripping my body apart. Character o/o, pretty much everything, Willow is pretty closed off from the world.

Ons &Offs

abandoneddolly

looks good you can add her to the character thread.

lovelygirl

Thanks. That way all the demons aren't just clamoring for two girls.

Ons &Offs

Drake Valentine

Interested, although I am likely going to be moving soon so my activity may poof within a certain window of time. ;\

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

rotburn

Drake Valentine

Dunno honestly. I haven't been on E much given house hunting and now waiting on loan approval.

So settling in is anyone's guess. I never moved before, but locating a good net provider(since I do game fairly often and that is a must for high speed) along with ensuring all other necessary facilities are operating(water and electricity,) maybe week(?) at least, month at max. Guesstimates are optimistically speaking of course.

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

rotburn

... abandoneddolly, do you still need that town map? Maybe we should just google map a real town? lolz

Ceralilly

I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Almondus

Drake Valentine

Eh, I will go ahead and submit a sheet with one of my premade characters that I haven't used, yet.  My activity may come in spurts though and when move does happen, unsure when I will be back. >.<  But will try to wrap anything up beforehand,

Name
Cosmar
Race:
Demon - Nightmare
Character likes
Pain
Sadism
Masochism
Fear
The Chase
Character dislikes
‘Fearless’ individuals.
Appearance
Cosmar isn’t very tall, despite being a creature of horror, standing at a fair height of five feet and seven inches in his humanoid form. His hair is a deep crimson and his eyes hold a golden hue to them. His physique is lean. What is mostly unique with his image is the various piercings he has, some of which are hidden from view, and along with that are tribal markings that are also concealed by the dark array of clothing he wears.
Personality:
“What is insanity? What is humanity? What is reality? How are you sure you aren’t already living in an illusion? How do you know that what lies before you isn’t just a delusion?”

Cosmar serves his purpose like a true nightmare and his persona reflects on that. He enjoys twisting facts with fiction, tricking others, and watching them squirm. One could say that he is quite the sadist and masochist as well, pain itself is a lovely sensation that he isn’t afraid on inducing on someone; except, his ways go beyond what some are capable of. He doesn’t have to physically touch another to bring harm on them, oh no, if he can arouse enough fright he can trick their body senses. Why kill someone once, when you can do it over and over again(of course, they may not ‘really’ be dying, unless they have a heart attack of sheer fright.)

Still, he is not just bloodthirsty, he is just straight up sick in the head. He takes an extreme fascination with his prey and will see what will make them tick, what images to manipulate for them to behold just to make them crack. Like a true manipulator, he enjoys the chase and taking it slow, toying with his puppets like a cat may do with a mouse or how a spider begins to spin his web around the entangled fly. He gets his ‘bliss’ out of bringing an individual to the brink of their sanity and watching them finally cave and snap is just as grand as any ‘orgasm.’

Also, being the polar opposite of the fable Unicorn, he will only allow those darkest of souls mount him in his Nightmare form; of course nothing stops him from 'mounting' others in his Nightmare form.... 
History
Within hell many Nightmares still run wild, often foreseen as a lovelier breed than many of their domesticated counterparts. Cosmar is one of such, a prize that any general or demonic commanding officer would love to have as their stead; perhaps even Lucifer and his children. For millenniums he has stirred chaos within hell, avoiding parties of demons that would seek to capture him for their lord or lady and even manipulating and frightening others. He has been known to enslave the minds of many lesser demons that would dare hunt him and with those, use them as mere building blocks to bring down pillars in more reformed officer ranks. There has even been stories or ‘urban’ legends of him mentally breaking down noble demons including Kings and Queens of their respected territory within hell. Whose to say if these stories actually hold merit? Most poor souls that spout such nonsense openly are often dealt with, but the word still lingers ominously within hell.

Now Cosmar lingers in the mortal realm after slipping through a portal, perhaps not as intentionally as he had planned. Not that it is any sweat off his back, the human realm appears to be just as entertaining to him, the prey he has found is very sufficient in falling victim to his ‘charms.’ Presently he makes his living stirring mischief within the city and feeding off of the essence of fear and chaos he generates in the process.

Skills/Power: Cosmar may not have many ‘combat’ capabilities, but he is far from a vulnerable creature. As he is of the ‘Nightmare’ breed, his powers reflect on that and that is all he needs to rule over another once they fall into his web of terror.
Fear Empowerment: What better way to gain strength than to frighten someone? The mentality of another often depicts how much influence he may have with his other powers while in either of his forms. Also that influence can spread like wildfire to people presently unfazed if even a little dread surfaces from them.
Illusions:
By feeding off the fear of others he can manipulate what they may perceive as ‘reality.’ These illusionary antics are not dangerous, but they can trick the five senses and make them seem so. Such as being cut, stabbed, or even making one believe they may be dying. He can alter what they see, leaving them to discern what is fact and what is fiction. In essence, the more terrified someone is of him the more power he has over them and can easily dominate their world. Creating monstrosities, altering their surroundings to appeal more grim, even making them feel like being swarmed by nasty insects are few examples his realistic illusionary tactics. Most is not fatal in reality, less they die of a ‘heart attack,’ or become craze enough to be suicidal.
Dream Entering: He can enter another’s dreams and often manipulate what they see, feel, and experience. Usually not the most pleasant of ordeals for those poor souls. Though they are merely dreams, he cannot physically harm their actual bodies in the mortal realm while doing this; however, this doesn’t mean that one is fully safe from him. Fatalities can still happen depending on the fear factor induced.
Enslavement: A demon who falls victim to fear inducement by Cosmar will find themselves mentally enslaved by the dreaded Nightmare. The only freedom of such a mental branding ’spell,’ is if Cosmar leaves the vicinity of his prey for a prolonged time(weeks.) 
Transform:
His true form is an ebony, shadowy stallion with a red mane and markings. His power escalates in this form and he can create illusions without having to rely on ‘feeding’ on another’s terror for energy. He can only transform during the night, if he is in humanoid form during day it is impossible. He is also capable of ‘flight,’ although it is more of shadow stepping that makes him glide through the air when transitioning off the ground, it is not a prolonged ability and he steadily will descend in his steps.
Nightmare Form

On&Off:
See profile.

abandoneddolly

ooo I like him.
so your accepted don't worry if you have to go missing I completely understand and will work something out if we have to.

Almondus

Name Sil'gar
age timeless
Character likes Mind control, biting with fangs, possession
Character dislikes Holy texts, Holy symbols, peas
Appearance None
History

Sil'gar was old.  The demon spent his time in pandemonium mostly in the Lustful circle of hell.  His long snakelike body coiled around the flesh of others as he took his time finding his pleasure.  Souls were meant for pleasure, to be used and dominated for sport and he found that he rather enjoyed them over seeking wealth or raw destructive power.  The snake demon's gaze was naturally hypnotic, his venom bearing a unique effect of making whoever was effected by it far more sensitive to touch, drastically amplifying both sensations of pleasure and pain, something that he enjoyed switching between in his victims just to watch how their bodies would twitch and roll.   

When the rift opened up he made his escape for fun.  The politics of hell weren't to his likening, but on earth, well, he could become a God if he played his cards just right and was able to stay unnoticed.  His downfall would be that he had no way of naturally changing his body, he could only possess others to conceal himself, skin riding them and feeling what they felt while he altered their bodies from within.  To truly send him back would mean to kill the person he possessed. 

o/o's Open to most things except toilet play.  PM if you're curious.

Duvemes

Name Lymira
age 996
Character likes toying with victims, body modifications,
Character dislikes being told what to do, being touched
Appearance Lymira has taken on the appearance of a young androgynous human, who is small and meek, generally an outcast. The true form of Lymira is androgynous as well and non-gender specific, but gruesome. Split from head to navel, between the two halves a gaping maw, long claw like fingers on stretched limbs, and two long thin and very prehensile tails.
History Lymira cannot quite be classified, but I suppose the closest description would be a demon lich. Craving power in their human life, Lymira gave up their soul to become immortal and gain more power. Lymira has roamed the planet in their human form, taking power from others in the only way able. By consuming the mortal bodies of those around.Their phylactery is a small charm in the shape of Mjolnir that is carried within the body.
o/o's Anything but toilet play.

True form

Side note: I am willing and able to play more than one character if needed, or I can scrap this and create a human character if need be.

abandoneddolly

oo He is accepted.
you can move him to the character thread here

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=225794.0

and here is the ooc

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=225795.0

you can make another character if you want. I think we might be even know in the demon human count, or we might could use a human if you want to two characters. Its up to you.

Duvemes

Awesome, thank you. I will move him now, and pop over to ooc and say hi and such.

I'll see how things are going now and decide if I want another character.

Almondus

Glad to have you along Duvemes! 

Duvemes

Name: Kirstie Drusa "Dru" Richards
Character Likes: Art, music, literature, sex, fantasy
Character Dislikes: Illiteracy, ignorance, inexperience, people
Appearance: Kirstie is a petite young woman with long curly brown hair. Small chested, she is often mistaken for a boy, though she doesn't understand why because she wears skirts almost every day. She has extensive martial art training, as well as gymnast and ballet. Extremely graceful, and always armed in some form or fashion. Her family having been of Gaelic origins, her preferred weapon of choice is a 32 inch long
shillelagh
, as well as a
dagger
tucked into her boot.
History: Dru's family had disowned her due to her promiscuous lifestyle at the age of sixteen. She had lived on her own, finishing out school in her home town, spending much of her time in the woods near the school. She had learned to defend herself at a young age and spent her time in the forest keeping up with her training. Sex is a large part of her life, so much so that she will travel very far to satisfy her hunger.
o/o's: Dru is open for anything, no limits.

Side note: Decided to go ahead with the secondary character.

And thank you dolly, I'm glad to have been accepted.

Thank you Almondus, I'm hoping I'll enjoy this as much as I think I will.

Do we have an IC thread up? I missed that part...

abandoneddolly

abandoneddolly

She looks good to, go ahead and add her to the character thread.

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs