One on One with Nariana

Started by Narianna, December 15, 2010, 11:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narianna

I'm not sure, but I think my last role play request was deleted. If this was a mistake, that's ok, but if it wasn't, please tell me what I did wrong so I don't continue to make the same mistakes. I'm new here, and although I've read the rules, I may still need some guidance. Thank you.

I'm looking for someone to run a one on one role play with me. I would like it to have Master/sub/slave content (where my character is the sub/slave) but ultimately is a love story. It can have anywhere from BDSM to extreme content, though I will not do bathroom play, diaper play, or bestiality (though I have nothing against trying furries). I also don't care if it's fantasy world, modern world, olden times, ect...

I ask that my partner take use of spell check, revise before posting, and posts an average of at least 2 or 3 paragraphs per post.

Please let me know about interest either here or via private message. Thank you! *smiles softly*

Elf

Oh I see, we've been friends for how long now? You know quite well how I write, but you don't ask me? I'm hurt lol

So do you have something in mind, or is that entirely up to your partner?

You know most of my already created characters, is there one you would like to explore this with? I'm sure together we can come up with something.

Elf

I put up a similar post myself and it too disappeared, maybe because they did not contain specific RP ideas.

Narianna

I'm sorry, E! I just didn't think this was your sorta thing. You said the rape story wasn't really your thing so I inferred from that, that you probably wouldn't be interested in this particular role play.

Elf

Maybe not something I usually do, but I occasionally like a challenge and do things I don't normally do. It's role play a chance to be someone else and do something different.

I was joking by the way, I kind figured you remembered that I'm really not into the whole dom/sub thing.

Narianna

We should definitely do a one on one RP at some point though, E. It would be fun.

Elf

Narianna

We could talk about that via PM or in YIM.  :-)

I was remiss in stating that I'm in 2 other role play games at the moment, potentially 3, and may take 2 or 3 days to respond to a post.