Metamorphosis [Anime-PostApoc-Sandbox] *Few spots left*

Started by Broken, March 21, 2017, 03:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Broken

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Interest Check Lvl.5
Every Interest marker increases the level of the plot, the higher the level, the higher probability that the thread transforms into Active Recruitment.
*Rules Unlocked*
*OOC UNLOCKED*

*IC Threads Generating...10%*

Guidelines
1.Anime Pictures only, or at least artwork.
2. Sandbox Freeform, so if there is combat between players (Which I will make unlikely, but plausible) discussions should be made between the two parties on a resolution.
3. No Futa's Or Furries.
4. There will be a ten character limit, and each must be requested and worked on with me.
5. Every Player will be given a unique experience, whether they are paired, teamed, or given a solo journey. But just because you start solo, does not mean you won't ever encounter anyone again.

Radiation; it's a source of immense energy, creation, and the future. But, it is also the sign of destruction, and in massive doses, End times. In the year 2077, World leaders are pit against each other as they all need more substainable energy to field their nations. With radiation being their only source of energy, they gather more and more of the worlds reserves in order to keep fueling until the energy crisis can be solved. But one too many disputes of resources let to a simple misfire, that sparked the end of Humanity. No records exist of who input the launch codes first, but when one missile went up, the rest of the world followed in tightening the noose.

One organization, DeityCore, sought to do their best in preventing the end of humanity, by putting it away in not only a deep sleep, but storing the very code until a certain amount of time had passed. Men and women from all around the world who had proven to have massive intellect in both intellectual spheres, and emotional. Their minds were copied down to massive amounts of data, then stored into a massive terminal deep underground. Before being set on a timer and set to rest.

When the bombs fell; nothing on the surface survived.

Thousands of years later, the Machine turned on. Dust, and degree falling away as the machine began moving, giant cylinder's with pods came away from the machine and settled on the ground, filling with green liquid, different organic and mechanical substances filled the tank and fused together over and over. Bones began to shape from metal and organic material. Organs began to pulsate within the safety of a strong Ribcage, muscles began to form and snap over the bones, then skin finally began to etch itself over, until an entirely human form had been made.

These beings, are known as the Deity's. All given codenames from the scientists who worked on this project thousands of years ago. All codenames being;

Females
Artemis -Claimed by Azee-

Yvelna-Claimed by allangar-

Kaguya

Mary

Wicca-Claimed by starcry-

Males
Ragnorok-claimed by TheBlackThrone-

Titan-claimed by pdragon-

Michael

Susanoo

Ifrit-Claimed be metraxa-

Ten beings, Five Female, Five males. They all possess immunity to disease, enhanced strength speed, endurance and regeneration. However, a prime purpose they had to fill to reproduce has gone wrong, they are all infertile, and now, they must all find a way to find the main headquarters of their creation to find a way to fix this...But many threats are in their way, the radiation may be all but gone on the surface, but it's creatures have been heavily mutated and adapted, and stand in their way.

The role-play will consist me as the gm who will divide everyone into either pairs, teams or solo's. Everyone has their own ambition and goals, but the group goal is to find the HQ of DeityCore to fix the malfunction that they all share.

It is generally sandbox, but will involve me setting each and everyone of the Deities on a path that is unique to them. There will be dark themes, such as monsters, tentacles, and mutants, maybe possibly human survivors, but radiation will definitely change the way of life. If I get 'at least' four people interested, I will make the Character templates, and walk you through your choice of your character. Have fun everyone.

The Power of the Deities
All Deities share the same abilities, with equal power to each of them,

Enhanced Strength:
A Deity is able to lift a Semi at their peak strength, this is also a great ability to be able to jump higher, run faster, and punch through solid structures.

Enhanced Endurance:
Deity's are close to bullet proof. Small arm fire from small handguns cannot penetrate their skin. Small knifes as well prove no harm to their bodies, however, high velocity fire power and unique sharp instruments can penetrate them.

Quicker Metabolic Reaction time:
Once Injured, if possible, a Deity will regenerate quickly after the high stressful situation is over. Lacerations and breaks will heal within hours, while entire limbs will take a day or two before rapidly reforming in a burst. This takes time and energy which will often put a Deity into a weakened state.

Reaction Timing:
Deities have access to switching on or off their perception of time. They can have it run normally, or they can have it move a half a fraction slower, allowing them to have a quick reaction time to oncoming danger. However, once the switch has been made, they have to exit the high stress situation in order to make the switch back, which if 'defeated' can make their torture or death much slower and harder.

Mechanical Bone Structure:
Deities Skeletal bodies are enhanced with organic metals. Allowing breaks, and fractures to become a far more difficult thing to accomplish, which means they can withstand massive amounts of blunt force, but still able to break with enough force.

Reincarnation:
The machine that gave them life, can rebirth them if they die. Each Deity has a set number of times however, for there is only so much organic and metallic material that can heal them. Each Deity is given five lives, five bodies to complete their mission.

Roleplay Storylines

Here; you will be either set up to go solo, paired or in a group of other role players, each person or group will have a different role-play thread with different events and storylines. So, go ahead and talk amongst each other to set up a pair or group, or simply pm me if you wish to go solo after the main gathering role-play is established.

Metraxa

Hm, I'm interested in this. It seems like it could be pretty fun.

pdragon

What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Allangar

Azee

Broken

I've added some guidelines to the role-play, and will be working on a character template that will be sent to you all individually upon request of certain codenames.

Allangar

could you just list up who male and who female in the char name since there not all intuitive.

Broken

Quote from: Allangar on March 22, 2017, 10:55:57 AM
could you just list up who male and who female in the char name since there not all intuitive.

Sure thing.

Broken

Guideline about Traps have been Revoked, But however, no Futa's or furries are still allowed as the Main group of Ten.

Azee

Are we to wait on some more information about codenames or do you want us to post some interest in them?
Going by intuition I'm interested in Artemis and Wicca at this moment.

Allangar

Metraxa

Without knowing anything about the actual people besides their names, I would have to say that I'm interested in Ifrit

Petrus02

marking tentative interest in playing michael, however i'd like to have Azee's question answered too :-)

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Broken

Quote from: Azee on March 23, 2017, 04:45:32 AM
Are we to wait on some more information about codenames or do you want us to post some interest in them?
Going by intuition I'm interested in Artemis and Wicca at this moment.

I have left the Codenames bare so that the player can feel they have created an original character, the codename is also a good reference on what kind of feel you wish to go for.

Artemis it is for you.

Broken

Quote from: Kokaine on March 23, 2017, 10:41:52 AM
How fast is this intended to move?

I want to wait until a good supply of characters and players have been made before even remotely starting. So far this is only an interest thread and will upgrade to a full on recruitment with five total characters.

Broken

Quote from: Metraxa on March 23, 2017, 07:52:06 AM
Without knowing anything about the actual people besides their names, I would have to say that I'm interested in Ifrit

Ifrit is yours.

Broken

pdragon

Appearance

Codename - Titan

Biological Age - 19

Specialized Gear -
Mr. Helpful: A salvaged and reprogrammed partner droid equipped with various cameras and measuring devices that allow the droid to scan the surrounding area and analyze a variety of different data. The droid is also capable of hovering and carrying up to 300lbs. However while great for scouting/observation, it is quite frail and comes with no weapon systems.

Tactical Visor: A "blindfold" that is actually transparent on the wearer's side and overlays various information and read outs across their vision, obtained from Mr. Helpful's scanners, allowing them enhanced situational awareness.

Ambition - Reunite with the other Deities and rebuild humanity

Request Thread

Kokaine

Quote from: Broken on March 23, 2017, 12:20:56 PM
I want to wait until a good supply of characters and players have been made before even remotely starting. So far this is only an interest thread and will upgrade to a full on recruitment with five total characters.

I meant how fast is the rp itself expected to move once it does start? I can handle posting multiple times a week but multiple times a day everyday is too fast for me.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Broken

@Kokaine

We can establish you solo at first or with someone who doesn't mind doing a slower style with you, each person is going to be tailored specifically to the rp

Metraxa

Do you want us to post our app sheets here, or PM to you first for approval?

Broken

Broken

Quote from: Starcry on March 24, 2017, 12:59:35 AM
I'm interested and could I take Kaguya? :)

Yes you can, let me get you your template.

Azee

Appearance: A toned, athletic girl with a wild side. She has curves in all the right places and is not afriad to show them, this girl loves to feel the sun on her skin. She's a brunette who usually ties her hair so it doesn't get in the way. Her eyes are emerald green, piercing and beautiful.
Codename: Artemis
Biological Age: 21
Specialized Gear:

Stealth Belt
A device built into a belt that, when activated, renders the user invisible for 15 seconds. Needs a minute to recharge.

Gauss Rifle, "YCS/2077"
The YCS/2077 is a Gauss sniper rifle. It uses an electromagnetic field to propel missiles at extreme speeds and pierce almost any obstacle. It has a tremendous range, is highly accurate and sports a great stopping power. It can use unconventional amunition if it's prefered type is unavailable but with less power and accuracy.

Energy Axe, "Cobalt Adz"
A war-axe with a glowing blade of energy at its head. It can be attached either to a baton which serves as a shaft or to the YCS/2077 and other rifles like a bayonet. It shocks it's target with electricity and it's edge can cut steel.

Harley Davidson Forty-Eight
An old Harley Davidson motorcycle, still kicking it and refusing to go down. It's front wheel was replaced with an anti-grav engine making it kind of a hybrid between a wheeled and hover vehicle.

Spotter
A buzzard-hawk and an animal companion for Artemis.

Ambition:

A hunter at heart, Artemis wants to put herself against the strongest of monsters. She loves the thrill of stalking her pray and then getting it down. At the same time she loves animal companionship and will look for any and all pure creatures, or at least those that can be tamed.

TheBlackThrone

The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Godsend

LeSane

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Metraxa

Appearance:

Codename: Ifrit
Biological Age: 27
Specialized Gear:
APM2065 'Djinn'

While essentially a semi-automatic pistol, the Djinn was designed for high intensity use. It is durable, and most notably, comes equipped with incendiary ammunition. While understandably hard t replicate given the situation, it is devastating against targets that can be affected by fire, even armored foes to some extent.

'Pyro' Wrist Mounted Flamethrower
An advanced construct, this device is, well, a flamethrower that you mount on your wrist. It has the ability to convert most substances into fuel, though generally speaking gasoline and other readily flammable items are more efficient and provide for a more damaging flame than other items. Works at a range of 30 meters or so.

Thermal Cloak
A fabric designed using nanomaterials which automatically adjusts to the environment around him. When covered by it Ifrit becomes essentially invisible to thermal imaging, and it can also keep him warm in colder environments. During combat it also serves as an inflammable cover, protecting him from harm and letting him use fire against his enemies.

Ambition: To dominate the new world that is created from the old.

Inari

Codename: Wicca
Biological Age: 25
Specialized Gear:

Bodysuit - It acts as a second skin, making it harder to injure her. It shields her from harsh weather and hidden pockets allow her to breathe underwater for a certain amount of time. If it gets torn it will fix itself.

Lance - Made of an unknown material, it is able to pierce through anything and everything with minimal effort. Most things are like cutting through butter. It has a DNA sensor so only she is able to use it. If anyone else tries it will be too heavy to lift and will inflict horrors within the individual's mind.

Ambition: To find the lost knowledge of humanity and to create a library to store it.

Broken

Alright, I have added some general knowledge over just what exactly are Deities capable of, along with the Reincarnation ability.

Along with the start of setting up role-play elements, be sure to read over them and get back to me.

Also, just to be clear, there will be dark themes ahead, so messaging or posting your limits here or to me is a good way for me to keep track of how I will shape everyone's story. While one person may not like Beasties, another might.

Broken

Inari

I'm pretty much open to most things.

In case ya'll lazy my roleplay preference is here. You can find my o/o thread here and I also have an f-list for more detailed stuff.

I don't mind talking over how dark I am willing to go. :)

pdragon

Likewise I'm open to a fair deal of stuff, and don't mind dark, bleaker themes as far as the story goes. My preferences list what things I'm not into, though for the most part it's the typical sweep of standard big offs (sexualized gore, scat, etc. etc.).

Request Thread

TheBlackThrone

A lot of this gear will be earned later. I originally wrote this thinking we were not starting from the beginning and starting weeks or months after birth. But I found out we're not. So, here is my GM approved CS. I am open to discuss plotting and relations.

Downgraded Appearance

Biological Age. 32

Specialized Gear.

Armor.

Type 1. Aegis 73Primary Battle Suit [Inspiration Appearance [1], [2]] – Ragnarok dons this suit when he’s going to war. The visor allows him to see in four different modes: infrared, night vision, low-light for glares and to dim bright atmospherics, and electromagnetic radiation (EMR). Using EMR, Ragnarok can sweep a building for electronic equipment before entering. There haven’t been too many electronics since the End of Humanity, but he still uses it prior to entering a domicile for if a human did manage to piece together old equipment, he would basically know when someone is home. The helmet also filters the air. He can travel in the middle of a dust bowl without worry of abrasion or suffocation. The armor is lightweight and regulates his core temperature keeping him cool even in the hottest climates or warm in the coldest. He can magnetically attach several weapons to his armor without need of holsters or slings, and with his Grav Boots or “Grab Boots” as he likes to call them, he can scale vertical surfaces. The soles of the boots shift gravity beneath them, allowing him to climb vertically or even upside down. The Aegis isn’t designed for tanking heavy artillery say from a railgun or taking the attacks from the giants of the desert head on. It is lightweight to give him full mobility to execute whatever maneuvers he needs to perform without hindrance.

Type 2. ScavengerSecondary Outfit [Inspiration Appearance [1]]– Ragnarok is always prepared to fight the demons of the waste, which aren’t always beasts. Crazed humans are a greater menace. But even so, his scavenger attire is not designed like his Aegis. His shins, boots, and forearms are lined with the spines of beasts and make handy blades for hand-to-hand combat. As a scavenger, he wears numerous packs and pouches for storing items and equipment. He will wear a sandy cloak, a mouth covering, and goggles.

Type 3.DowngradedTertiary Outfit – When he isn’t covered up in all of his gear, they will see a man versus a killing machine. Ragnarok keeps his hair short and his head shaved on the sides, giving him a Mohawk, but not the kind that stands up straight from excessive use of glue and gel. He will at times wear a full-out beard going from one side of his ear to the other, covering his entire jaw with an added stache on his upper lip. When he has neglected shaving that’s usually what happens and he’ll appear rather grizzly. He is built for the work he does, taking down beasts and humans who threaten humanity. He tends to etch tattoos in ink or improvised paint upon his face, neck, or arms. The war paint makes him feel ready for anything.

Weapons.

Odin AR 77Assault Rifle – The weapon has three modes: safe, semi, and burst like the standard M16 of old. Its stock is adjustable and attached to it is a grenade launcher for whenever he needs to clear a room or blow the bowels out of a colossus. The weapon comes with a scope that allows him to make accurate, long-range shots. Ammo: 40 rounds – with the capability of loading two 20 round magazines at the same time. The weapon will empty the first cartridge and when it starts drawing from the second cartridge, the shooter is able to reload the first. In his primary and secondary attire, Ragnarok will carry up to six to ten cartridges. He can store up to three grenade canisters in the launcher, and will carry six for reload.

Skoll and Hati P77Dual Pistols – Skoll fires the incendiary rounds that exit the muzzle white and hot like the sun, and Hati fires a liquid capsule that upon contact with a person or beast will shatter and the liquid will instantly freeze when it comes in contact with oxygen. The ice can be devastating, rapidly freezing a beast or person’s limb to easy shattering if the frozen limbs can’t support the weight of the body. Each pistol can load a single magazine of ten rounds. If Ragnarok doesn’t max out on Odin mags, he will carry four extra cartridges, two for Skoll and two for Hati.

Buzz KillChainsaw Blade – The weapon has a lengthy hilt to be grabbed with the offhand, and along its bulky side is a handle to be grabbed by the guiding hand. Ragnarok can choose to either fight with solely the guiding hand or single to two hand the offhand. The saw is charged with several vigorous pumps of the cord to get its generator running. The generator then produces electricity, which will coat the rapidly whirling edges of the blade shocking anyone wielding a metallic weapon or armor that comes into contact. It can act like an EMP and shut down a machine on contact or electrify victims as it divides their flesh.

Transport.

ThorModified Tractor Trailer [Inspirational Images [1], [2]- Ragnarok found the beauty and built it up himself. It not only acts as a mobile home, but a machine of death for any band of ruffnecks or colossi who thought it wise to poke a lion with a stick. Ragnarok keeps all of his equipment and findings in the trailer. It makes for a convenient mobile storage. Thor is quite the war machine. Its armor is so durable that most missiles and anti-tank weapons can't penetrate it. Two railguns are mounted on the front, a turret on the roof, and three missiles on the back for those unfortunate souls who choose to chase him. Ragnarok can lock the trailer in a continuous direction and exit the vehicle to assume whatever offensive position he wants to dust waste bandits or pack beasts. A ram is mounted on the front of the truck, which allows it to plow through nearly any obstacle. The vehicle runs on fuel and so fuel is one of Ragnarok’s priority items to scavenge for. When Thor isn’t in operation, it will rest, sinking down over its wheels to become a true trailer home. Thor allows Ragnarok to camp for days in comfort, in one spot, or whenever he needs to sit through a dust storm or blizzard. On the horizon, Thor is a nightmare to those bandits familiar with it. It leaves in its wake trails of dust and the engine sounds like a roaring beast whenever accelerated.

Companion.

FenrirMutant Dog [Inspiration Image [1]] – The monstrosity is actually quite friendly to those who befriend its master. Is it a boy or a girl? Who knows? Ragnarok isn’t a biologist and so he calls it “Fenrir,” “Dog,” or “Boy.” Fenrir has an extraordinary sense of smell and can warn Ragnarok of danger a minute or two before it comes to him. Fenrir is an excellent tracker and will eat nearly anyone or anything. The dog monster is capable of barking and can also repeat words it picks up from Ragnarok or others like a parrot. The dog will literally mimic the voice of the person, which Ragnarok finds to be a handy decoy when he’s stealthily taking out multiple enemies.

Ambition.

Annihilate all factors that inhibit humanity's resurrection.
The gates are open

Azee

So, how long ago did your characters rebirth? I am all down for some characters relationships but what can we actually have? Did they have time to know each other? Do they know their ambitons? Are they programmed to like or hate each other?

As for limits, my O/Os are my characters. Monsters, tentacles, even beasts are ok, death, mutilation, vore, scat is not something I lile.

Izaya Orihara

Seems interesting, though I'm not sure how many male roles are left (particularly in regards to spots others have already shown interest in).
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Inari

Quote from: Azee on March 26, 2017, 05:22:45 AM
So, how long ago did your characters rebirth? I am all down for some characters relationships but what can we actually have? Did they have time to know each other? Do they know their ambitons? Are they programmed to like or hate each other?

As for limits, my O/Os are my characters. Monsters, tentacles, even beasts are ok, death, mutilation, vore, scat is not something I lile.

I think they all rebirthed at the same time it is just their actual biological ages were different at the time of death.

Quote from: Izaya Orihara on March 26, 2017, 06:04:57 AM
Seems interesting, though I'm not sure how many male roles are left (particularly in regards to spots others have already shown interest in).
There seems to be one male left.

Relikai

Quote from: Starcry on March 26, 2017, 08:25:55 AM
-Points to opening post-

It's more like with existing interest, me submitting/expressing similar interest might cause a clash haha! Sucks to be late @_@

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Azee on March 26, 2017, 05:22:45 AM

The GM told me in PMs that he was going to start everyone fresh rebirth. The biological age I assumed was the age they were before they were remade. Because if it is the age they were first created, then I feel most characters would be 1 years old lol. If not less than 1 year since he plans to start from the get-go.
The gates are open

pdragon

I figured we'd all be waking "newly born" at pretty much the same time, just in different areas across the country/globe. Also while I don't know for sure I don't think they're necessarily "programmed" to do one thing or another, they probably knew what the project was and what they had been chosen to do, and when they wake up they still have memories of their past lives and thus carry on from there. Basically "ok this is the future huh? Guess we gotta start repopulating since that was the plan".

So as far as character relationships perhaps some of the deities could have known each other from back when they were human? Before the apocalypse happened. If that's the case then you could probably establish any kind of prior relationships you want. I mean if they were expected to all meet up and repopulate with each other I imagine they would have at least meet each other once or twice back when the project was being planned and everyone was being recruited. Though if they're waking up in all different locations that might limit who could have been in contact with who, like maybe they were all recruited at different facilities and only had limited contact with each other for whatever reason.

Request Thread

Broken

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=264956.0

The OOC is up for approved characters and players, post finished characters there and talk about anything you like. The IC threads will be started tomorrow.

Allangar

Appearance : Yvelna look like a shy young teen of an asian origin. She always look like the shy silent teen in a japanese school uniform but that only one of her side. Yvelna is a performer so when she get on a scene, she a completely different girl. See her specialized gear for details.
Codename : Yvelna (Siren)
Biological Age :17

Specialized Gear:

Siren collar :
Primary abilities: When she sing a pop song, she can mesmerize her target for as long as she keep singing.
Secondary ability : When she sing a lullaby, she can put her target to sleep for a short while.
Tertiary ability: She can use her scream to send a sonic burst toward her target, shattering material and hurting people. This ability exhaust her after she use it.

Slayer guitar:

Primary ability : She can turn her normal guitar in a battleaxe she can fight with.
Secondary ability : She can turn her guitar into a normal hunting rifle.
Tertiary ability: None

Siren outfits :

Primary outfit : Secondary outfit : Tertiary outfit :
Details :Details :Details :
This her normal outfit that she use
for day to day usage
This his her scene outfit and it has no
other purpose then cosmetic change
This is her battle suit armor she
wear when she travel in the wild
or when she need to fight

Ambition : Yvelna ambition is to gather and bring back music to the world.

Allangar

i am open to mostly any theme.

The only things that turn me off is gore, vore and toilet play.

Steir

I think only Mary and Michael remain, unless someone asked for those positions through PM.

That said, I'd be interested if there's still room for one.

Relikai

So I realised that my app got lost somewhere. Will be apping as Michael btw.

Relikai

Codename: Michael

Biological Age: 27

Specialized Gear:

Silverii, Sword of Assured Protection - A corruption of fabled swords, the Silverii is a longsword with a three-foot blade of polished silvered steel made with Damascus markings. Weighing nearly three pounds, the weapon could be wielded with either one or two hands and used effectively in combat. This weapon has two properties, one of which is the ability to be summoned back to Michael's hand with a single thought, and the other is its ability to create a silvery shield with a radius of 10-feet around the wielder, protecting him and anyone behind it from attacks. Smaller versions of the shield could be used to deflect attacks for a quick riposte, but using its full power would leave the weapon out of energy for 60 minutes.

Boots of Unending Stride - A pair of seemingly ordinary leather boots, this pair of boots protects the wearer from suffering any foot injury from long-distance travel. It also possesses good cushioning for landing from high places, preventing sprains and blisters from forming. As long as the wearer wills, the boots would prompt the legs to continue walking as long as they physically permit.

Gae Ceau, Unerring Throw - A black spear measuring five feet in length, often wielded side by side with the Silverii. A weapon whose purpose is only to find the enemy and defeat them, Gae Ceau's primary mode of attack is by throwing, its accuracy dependent on the thrower's concentration against his target. It's trajectory could be changed, but requires concentration from its thrower to take effect. It can also be summoned back into the thrower's grip, and carries enough weight to be used independently and in the melee.

Ambition: Find meaning in this new world.

LeSane

Sorry it's taking me so long to make a profile for Sunaoo. Had to find a picture I actually liked enough which was a feat in itself.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Juggtacular

Is Michael available? Since he's the only guy left? Lol.