Seek third wheel for romance triangle on World of Warcraft

Started by Zaer Darkwail, April 02, 2009, 08:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Well, Dashenka and I are planning to make romance triangle between DK male belf, paladin female draenei and warlock female belf. Dashenka likes play either draenei or belf but this is basic idea;

Male belf DK; He was blood elf male paladin, who fought in The Burning Crusade. After events in Sunwell he joined Argent Dawn during scourge invasions where he befriended female draenei, fellow paladin. He got serious crush on her (perhaps start of relationship) but he died while saving her. He was then ressurected as Death Knight.

Female draenei paladin; Pretty much same story as above. But naturally she may feel disgusted or disturbed (up to writer of this char) that her former lover is now a death knight but has (or maybe) grown (secretly) fondness to male belf DK's childhood friend.

Female belf warlock/x class (can be any really but warlock for kicks and nice trio dynamic); Female belf is childhood friend of male belf DK, had always got crush on him but had never been able express it directly. Only clearer signs of her interest is that she have got jealous behavior when male belf met with female draenei secretly (while alive) and still got jealous emotions when whole romance triangle restarts again.

Idea is that story starts during ghoul invasion, male belf dies, then short scene in Ogrimmar when platoon of death knights arrive inform birth of Ebon Blade and then belf and draenei female learning that male belf was now a DK. It would continue from that into missions done for Argent Crusade/Ebon Blade and both factions in war effort against lich king.

Aaleril

Hey now! It's my first time reading this. This sounds like quite an interesting idea, I wouldn't mind playing your third wheel. But I would dispute the race/class of the third wheel. I think it would be more interesting if he was something else, and that I can go over later.
I'm sorry all, but life has caught up to me and all the workload associated. I will try to get back to the stories ASAP!

O/Os: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aaleril

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I am fine with different race choices for the women but basic idea is that one is is childhood friend at least and both are female. Also I personally find belfs, nelfs, humans and draenei visually attractive :P.

But considering for long time high elves (belfs before they came into belfs) were allies of alliance so it would not be far fetched that both women are from alliance races. After all Kael'thas had hots for Jaina Proudmoore but could not express them like Arthas did (but it tells about Jaina's taste for men as both turned out to be bad guys, hope Thrall never ends up have crush on her -_-).

Taymynx

I don't want to look without commenting on the questions I would have were I wanting to start yet another character in wow...

What server?
What levels are they (obviously the DK is at least 55)

I would imagine it might be helpful for those going through to know to see if they could join in with a current character.

:)
Tay
Like the saying goes, that which doesn't kill me has made a serious tactical misjudgement.
Taymynx 's Storyboard Ons and Offs, The Happy Wife Storytelling , intro

Zaer Darkwail

Well, original idea was that we do whole RP in here at Elliquiy but if interested person IS a WoW player then we could do it in WoW but there are limitations when I can be online to 'RP' stuff :P.

Anycase I am in EU server and so is Dashenka. I am from Finland time zone and Dashenka from Russia zone. I could create brand new DK in any EU server but have one already in Ravenholdt (PvP/RP server, wont recommend for RP because ganker issues).

Level should be +55 level, as chars are meant to have fought against scourge invasion period during near launch of WotlK. Also most likely fought in TBC some amount. 80lvl could join help 'leveling' my new DK (and Dashenka's alt perhaps) trough guests which we RP trough. 80lvl could wear even old gear so she does not appear 'OP'.

But if we play with belf + alliance races then questing goes bit awkward and would ask me learn to use instant messenger program to 'chat'.