Caravanserai [Out of Character; Open to New/Old Members and Applicants]

Started by Flower, July 05, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elizabeth Ecsed

Welcome! Of course you can come back and play! Delight/ Delirium to meet you.

LadyK, I posted the continuation of the hotel exploration here

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=290285.0

Gannameade

Flower

It looks like we have a winner. I'll do my best to get the thread up this week. Also, we can totes have the Pride party once this one is completed and the dust settles a bit.

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Dragongoddess

Flower

Flower

Oh! Before I forget, would any of the current staffy folk like to work at the party? Totes not mandatory. Just thought I'd ask.

Dragongoddess

Gannameade

LOL that is funny.  I was going to have Willie work at the party...

Flower

Hey guys! As promised, I moved ahead the time (June 14 - 20). Don't worry. You don't need to wrap up your current scenes. Go your own pace.

Also, I posted up the new event here. I hope everyone has fun. xD

LadyKatherine

Question, do the participants at the club have to wear an outfit of just one colour, or can they wear an outfit of a neutral colour with one accessory of one of the main colours? Ex: Black dress with red scarf

RedPhoenix

Flower

Excellent question. :) I'd prefer if the required color wasn't an article of clothing that's easily removed (headbands, scarfs, etc). Also, it should be something that's super obvious at first glance. Someone shouldn't have to hunt for the color (socks, underwear, etc.)

Flower

RedPhoenix

Well maybe enough of us will show up and we can pull in some newbies too! (^^)

Elizabeth Ecsed

RedPhoenix, would you mind if Elizabeth sent Becky a frantic message needing help finding a yellow outfit? Lol

RedPhoenix

Well Becky doesn't have a cell phone on her and she's already there, but if you wanted to have her knock on Becky's door beforehand we can do that! =)

Elizabeth Ecsed

Hey Flower, typo in the bits and bobs intro "Ezekiel wears multiple hats at Bits and Bots. "

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Elizabeth Ecsed on June 26, 2019, 11:06:44 PM
Hey Flower, typo in the bits and bobs intro "Ezekiel wears multiple hats at Bits and Bots. "
lol it took so long for someone to actually notice that.

Elizabeth Ecsed

RedPhoenix, would you mind finding pics of the suggested outfits for Elizabeth? I'd appreciate it a lot!!

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Elizabeth Ecsed on June 27, 2019, 06:37:18 PM
RedPhoenix, would you mind finding pics of the suggested outfits for Elizabeth? I'd appreciate it a lot!!

I'm not sure they actually exist lol. If you want to see if you can find some that's fine but I was just sort of making stuff up in my head!

RedPhoenix