Lady Shaw's Private College

Started by Aviva, July 16, 2010, 04:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NinaN

Due to time limitations on my part, I wouldn't mind withdrawing Brandon as a teacher.  That would make Astrid available for assignment to another teacher.

Dropping Brandon would make my writing schedule a little less nerve wracking when all my partners post at once, so it's really no trouble for me.  Let me know if that would help out.

Aviva

I will admit it will help out greatly if you feel the need to do so. Would rather you enjoyed the roleplay rather than feeling pressured to keeping up.
Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

NinaN

All right then, I don't mind doing it at all, and it would even help me out in some ways, so, let's say that Brandon is still in the reserves after his active military service, and that he has been called back, rather abruptly, to active duty.  :)

MagicalPen

Might I make the suggestion of creating a Characters Thread for easy reference if it has not been done so already? Will make it much easier finding the character profile then searching through this thread!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Nyarly

I'm alright with any female teacher. I don't have anyone particular in mind.

Aviva

Quote from: Eeyore on July 26, 2010, 09:51:28 AM
Might I make the suggestion of creating a Characters Thread for easy reference if it has not been done so already? Will make it much easier finding the character profile then searching through this thread!

I shall be before I head to bed this evening.

Nyarly. Got it. :-)

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Aviva

Designated:
Beth and Leo: Jessy
Effie Taylor-Wilkinson- Celia
Zachary -Shaw

Interested:
Jodi: Elfguy  (Sasha)

Yet to Be Expressed
Rayan
Cecil (to my understanding that was withdrawn or shall be due to player wishes.)
Astrid (Due to NinaN withdrawing Brandon)

On and Offs

Story Ideas

MagicalPen

I guess i'll hop on Astrid then...er... O:)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Aviva

Designated:
Zachary -Shaw

Interested:
Astrid: Eeyore (Richard)

Yet to Be Expressed
Rayan
Cecil (to my understanding that was withdrawn or shall be due to player wishes.)

Edited: Sorry to bother everyone but if you could copy your character profile posts to this thread.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=76813.msg3359966#new

This thread is for character profiles only please no comments or questions in that thread keep them all here.

Thank you!

On and Offs

Story Ideas

LimitlessNikkie

Synecdoche17

I'm good with my assignment, though as I mentioned upthread, I'd love to see JJ shared.  ;D
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

Acid Lips

elfguy

Sasha is open to sharing :P Might bring in another teacher or student to play with during one of the sessions ;)
----

Hayley

Really dont want to throw off what looks like a complicated balancing act!

Can I just note that if you need another student I'd be interested?  Pm me if you want me, feel free not if it'll mess numbers up

Aviva

Designated:
Zachary -Shaw

Interested
Rayan Elfguy/Chrystal (Sasha /Celia) 
Unless someone else wishes to take Cecil as a student Shaw shall.

If you wish for your character  to be shared by all means though please clear it with others first especially if you will be joining a scene already taking place.

Right with the majority I shall have Shaw designate them in the Staff meeting thread. 

Quote from: Hayley on July 26, 2010, 08:48:43 PM
Really dont want to throw off what looks like a complicated balancing act!

Can I just note that if you need another student I'd be interested?  Pm me if you want me, feel free not if it'll mess numbers up
Duly noted. Though first I would like to get Rayan and Cecil designated before adding more students yet. 

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Vergil1989

I don't mind being shared with other teachers and/or students, just run it by me first.  Also, if you need another teacher, I can try to make one for you Aviva, just to try to help out and all.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Aviva

No we have enough teachers and currently it is Rayan that is being asked about int he staff thread to be shared. Zachary gets Shaw. :p

If I do not hear from Rayan or Cecil's players here within the next 24 hours I shall send them a PM on Friday and hopefully get this sorted soon.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Hayley

Name: Gemma Stevens
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 131
Build: Slim
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Appearance:
If Staff, "genuine" subject taught: N/A
If Student, reason for being sent to the school: "Scholarship fund"
Virgin: Y/N N - boyfriend
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Are you (the player) willing to have your character sexually forced onto by characters of differing sexually orientation? (IE a gay student raped by a straight teacher) Yes
Are you (the player) willing to have your character being pierced? Yes
Are you (the player) willing to have your character tattooed? Yes, but prefer not facial
Is the character going to be a member of staff or student? ((Note: Staff are to be over the age of twenty one though the students age has to be at least 18)) Student

Character:
Reason for being sent to the college? If you wish this to remain private from other players please feel welcome to send myself a PM with the reasons.

In 2 years Marco Giatani, second son of the head of the notorious Giatani crime family, turns 21.  His family have a special present prepared for him.  They've found a girl, exactly his type, and are funding her through two years of highly specific education.  As an added bonus, outside of their control, Gemma is a smoker which will almost guarantee her quickly coming to the teacher's attention.

Gemma is a straight A student with a special skill in English Literature.  Getting insanely high marks on various achievements she wasn't particularly surprised when scholarship offers started rolling in.  One, from a fund she hadn't heard of, was too good to miss.  2 years with all expenses paid at a prestigious subscription only school, with a very generous amount of money paid to her - in addition to all course expenses paid.

It wasn't the most highly praised educational establishment, but the money was far too good to pass up.  Enrolment was done online.

(Does this work?  I was thinking I could change the "English Literature"  to fit whichever teacher was chosen.  Or leave it as is.  Let me know if anything causes problems.)

Aviva

Alright. Sadly Passionate Ink has informed me that they are unable to carry on with this roleplay due to real life matters and current role play commitments.

To keep the story flowing I shall role play out that he never actually gets to the college.

With this happening I gave Hayley the option to create a character if she was still interested.

To have Hayley character included in the staff meeting I shall post her form being brought in at the last minute.

Thank you Hayley for joining us.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Acid Lips

Chrystal

OOOH... Please, Mistress? Can I at least have a little bit of Gemma?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

MagicalPen

She certainly is a cute one :P

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Aviva

Designated:
Zachary -Shaw

Interested
Gemma: Eeyore (Richard)
Unless someone else wishes to take Cecil as a student Shaw shall.

Quote from: Chrystal on July 30, 2010, 02:02:07 PM
OOOH... Please, Mistress? Can I at least have a little bit of Gemma?

If you really wish to you knwo where to put the request :P

On and Offs

Story Ideas

MagicalPen

We can always share - Richard certainly wouldn't mind.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Hayley

Nice (?) to be wanted!

Looking forwards to playing with you all.