Seeking GM/Players for anime-esque, smutty PF/D&D 5 (slutty male cast sought)

Started by Lunar Raven, March 20, 2016, 05:58:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunar Raven

Primarily been craving all things trap/crossdresser, shemale, and futanari.  I was figuring a sort of lighthearted, fantastic, yet slice-of-life type of game that takes place in a sort of adventurer academy and follows the story of The Misfits - basically, the 'loser' group that eventually rises to surprise.  The premise is something like this:

In the mythical First World, dominated by the fae, mystical creatures gather at the prestigious Caernaven Academy of Heroes, where they hope to train to become some of the mightiest champions in the world.  Whilst formerly a place where only the strongest and the elite gathered, recent decrees by the Courts of Summer and Winter have seen it that academy takes in one representative from every tribe, clan, or powerful family of ancient bloodline eligible to apply.  On the whole, everyone sends their best and all is well, but in recent peaceful times, new tribes have sprung up without any truly redeeming talent among their numbers.

Yet, even in that number, three particularly mediocre specimens stand out.  Their particular determination not to become the laughing stock of the academy caused them to seek out a curious tree, said to grant great power on those who could consume its fruit, the Mage Seed.  As it were, the Mage Seed only brought out greatness in those who had it in them, leaving them with no noticeable benefit.  Even so, they still had to go an represent their tribes and clans due to the Fey laws.

In the meantime, Caernaven hosts it's first human student, who unwittingly became the newest vessel of an eldritch entity long trapped in the Real World.  Unwilling to allow this power to remain trapped away in the world of human, he sent to Caernaven, and as part of the group selection procedure is lumped together the three misfits as a show that they are generally unhappy at having to host a human.

Setting: Despite mythical surroundings, the setting has a modern (or even-post modern, given a merger of magic and technology) high-school/university feel about it, with uniforms, cell-phones, and what-have-you.  I'm thinking that most things would happen pretty much on the very sizeable campus, with occasional adventures outside.

The GM more or less presents the challenges to daily life and NPC/monster-based smut.  I could GM it myself, but I'd prefer not to be character and GM at the same time.

As I was seeing it, this is a world of the heroic and statuesque - muscular warriors and voluptuous sorceresses - and as such, a place where a trio of androgynous-to-effeminate femme boys/shemales/futas aren't really held in high esteem; social prestige earned from bedding the most curvaceous babes or manliest studs ill-disposed towards queer slut-boys who prefer to be ridden rather than ride.

Based on certain pictures, I was thinking of three characters:

• A trashy
    goblin (NSFW)
    with desires to be a great knight warrior.
  • A mischievous
    tiefling (NSFW)
    rogue, seeking to be the greatest thief.
  • A beautiful
    elf (SFW)
    priestess, who got a
    little more (NSFW)
    between her legs than nature otherwise owed.
I'm still open to ideas, as long as the general theme is adhered to ;)

I'd be looking to play the role of the human warlock who joins the academy.  As it were, the entity that now resides inside of him is the progenitor of the one-in-a-millennium trees that grow the Mage Seed; his semen has the ability to awaken the Mage Seed they ate to grant incredibly heroic abilities that would help them fulfill their aspirations.  The problem?  He's only got so much at any given time and the effects aren't permanent.

Adventures?  Choosing/making favourites.  Ensuring his diet is at optimum for semen production.  Surprise test/challenge - how to get your fill.  Dealing with the (often smutty) consequences/challenges of running out of your heroic boost mid-fight/challenge.  Rivals are going to find out sooner or later and want in - time to keep the challengers away.  Developing romance triangles.  Building the team into top-notch Champions.  Beach and swimsuit episodes.
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

Knarfy

I am intrigued by this idea, and am on a bit of a trappy slut-boi kick at the moment myself...
Godbound: Erry day I'm shillin' it
My O/O thread
Why isn't Knarfy posting? - probably because he is lazy
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous

Anteros

ONS & OFFS: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14923.0

I stand with the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe against the North Dakota Access Pipeline https://www.facebook.com/ajplusengli...0139732127536/
Please sign the petition: https://t.co/42VMYy7WzA

Lunar Raven

Thanks for your interest guys. What sort of characters would you be interested in?

Idea & Request Thread

Knarfy

Hmm, honestly all three of the suggested characters are interesting to me, though I'm tempted to recycle my bunnyboi character from the CoC game... For whatever reason that's just really doin it for me lately. I'll have to poke around a bit and see if anything else catches my eye though.

Regardless, I think I would be quite happy with any of the three presented unless I find something I fancy more. :)
My O/O thread
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous

Anteros

Either the tiefling or the elf would be fine although I'd prefer the tiefling if they could be a bard.
ONS & OFFS: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14923.0

I stand with the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe against the North Dakota Access Pipeline https://www.facebook.com/ajplusengli...0139732127536/
Please sign the petition: https://t.co/42VMYy7WzA

Lunar Raven

Quote from: Knarfy on March 20, 2016, 10:22:28 PMHmm, honestly all three of the suggested characters are interesting to me, though I'm tempted to recycle my bunnyboi character from the CoC game... For whatever reason that's just really doin it for me lately. I'll have to poke around a bit and see if anything else catches my eye though.

Regardless, I think I would be quite happy with any of the three presented unless I find something I fancy more. :)
I remember the bunnyboi, lol, and had a fairly hot intro with the bee girl.  Certainly wouldn't mind on my part if he makes an appearance.

Quote from: Anteros on March 20, 2016, 11:18:05 PMEither the tiefling or the elf would be fine although I'd prefer the tiefling if they could be a bard.
A tiefling bard isn't a problem by me - everything mentioned was suggestions after all :-)

Idea & Request Thread

Knarfy

I've been prowling for art and doing some 'shops for fun.

Here are a few good ones (shrunk a bit for ease of posting)

Blue-skinned Demon Trap (NSFW)
Could easily be recolored to red

Other Demon Trap (NSFW)

Alt Goblin Trap (Clothed, but still probably NSFW)

Bunny Trap (Clothed, but still probably NSFW)

*edit* added NSFW tags... oops  :-X
My O/O thread

Lunar Raven

They all look good Knarfy.  At the end of the day, just go with what you feel you have the most rapport with.

Still on the lookout for a GM though.

@ Anteros & Karfy:  Which system would you guys favour; Pathfinder or D&D 5?  Or maybe just go at it freeform?

Idea & Request Thread

Knarfy

Of those two, 5th edition x1000. I don't hate pathfinder... but unless you're really digging into some of the more esoteric content like mythic tiers or something, I don't really see any reason to use it over 5e. Plus, I feel like it's really way too much work for not much payoff for this sort of thing :/

I am not opposed to freeform either. Really, it depends on how much 'regular' adventure you want to do.
My O/O thread

Lunar Raven

Cool.  If no GM seems forthcoming within... say, the next couple of days, would it be of interest to you guys to create a self contained game where all the players work to advance a plot with their narrative?  We could use an agreed upon system to set limitations and abilities for our characters, as well as give each other something to work with.

Idea & Request Thread

Knarfy

I am always up for contributing plot ideas, so I'm fine with that. Even so, I think it would be best if one person was at least 'nominally' the GM. Seeing as how this is a harem game, your character (the warlock) being the object of desire, is almost kind of a plot mcguffin anyway, so I think it would make most sense if it was you. Essentially, he's the prize that we all alternatively share and compete for. It makes sense for him to be a kind of NPC or GMPC.
My O/O thread

freeko

I am not sure if I want to even say this, but I have considered offering to be the GM for this.

There are however two things that are presently stopping me in no particular order. The first is that I will be going on "vacation" (read becoming so stupidly busy I am not going to be available) for the next 11 days starting tomorrow. The second is that I will not be party to any manner of herm/futa content. I have no problem with males passing themselves off as female, but I have my boundaries and I need to make them absolutely clear right at the start.

I certainly have ideas in mind, and for the most part it would be restricted by the fact that I only know Pathfinder and know (almost less than) nothing of 5E. So there would be that little detail to consider as well. I could just as easily make it freeform based upon whatever, where we could try something silly like your characters being 5E based while I used pathfinder inspired creatures against the group. Maybe I am just naive to how 5E works since I know literally nothing about it, but I do want to try to give players what they want instead of forcing my way upon the players.

Then again if there were three cards on the table and they were to determine what you wanted from an adventure, which one would you choose?

1) Combat heavy
2) Balanced
3) RP heavy

I would try to build a world that would cater toward what the players wanted.

Sain

Looks like a pretty tasty game you brewing here Lunar. I could be up for a game with shared GM duties. Works in 1on1 stories, why couldn't it work with small groups? Seeing though as freeko went and did his offer I'll  wait and see what happens.

That goblin trap you linked Knarfy. It's glorious. I could take him if you end up wanting to go with a bunny.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

freeko

Feel free to take this over, Sain. I figure 11 days is a pretty hefty time to wait, and even then I would only be able to really start on things since I have so little time before I disappear that I need to mostly spend it on real world preparation. It would be likely 2 weeks minimum before I could give this game the attention it deserves.

Sain

To clarify, I wasn't (am not) offering to GM. I just noted I would be up for that proposition Lunar made.

Quote from: Lunar Raven on March 23, 2016, 06:14:36 AM
Cool.  If no GM seems forthcoming within... say, the next couple of days, would it be of interest to you guys to create a self contained game where all the players work to advance a plot with their narrative?  We could use an agreed upon system to set limitations and abilities for our characters, as well as give each other something to work with.

freeko

Well, I wont exactly be forthcoming in the next couple of days. I dont want to have y'all wait two weeks on my account just to be able to get things started.

Knarfy

I am fine with just doing a 4 person 'co-op' so long as Lunar is willing to take the lead.

Plus, if no one does futa, freeko could step in once hes available if he doesnt mind dealing with whatever nonsense weve already xome up with :p

And freeko, I really rexommend you check out 5e. If you dont have the books, Im sure I could find some copies lying around...
My O/O thread

Sain

Alrighty found some nice pics, I wonder if instead of orc of whichever guy I was going to take you'd like a blonde human paladin. Paladin because what better class/job is there for a character seeking to be regularly 'defiled'  ::)?

Here is some
definitely NSFW

inspiration pics. Would probably go with personality to fit the pics and make him real cheeky and annoying.

Knarfy

I like, I like! :)

However, as presented, another human wouldn't fit into the original prompt (he could be an elf or some other 'mostly human' race though.) That's not saying the original idea couldn't be adjusted of course. Perhaps the warlock is just the first human from the 'real world' that's been admitted. That's mostly up to Lunar though, it was his pitch :)

Speaking of Lunar's original choice, it seems like we have enough interest to maybe start some discussion on the general setting and such, so I am going to extrapolate out some of the implications I drew from Lunar Raven's initial pitch. (mostly because I am bored and this is something I can type at work, then email to myself and post on E from my phone. Also, to be honest, I enjoy talking about games almost as much as playing them.)

While the story revolves around the Caernaven Academy, the academy itself is located in some mystical fantasy world dominated by the Fae, specifically one where humans are either rare and/or non-native, if not non-existent.

There is also the mention that the eldritch entity was trapped in the 'real world' implying that this mystical fantasy world exists in addition to, rather than instead of, the real world (which is presumably inhabited entirely by humans). However, the fantasy world's existence seems to be fairly separate from the real world, only rarely (if ever) interacting with it.

We also know that the fantasy land is inhabited by a great multitude of 'tribes and clans' which are implied to be of different races, as well as the Fae nobility.

Due to the existence of the academy, the world clearly has some need (or at least want) for 'mighty champions'. However, it's also clear that it is, at least in some way, a very ordered world where royal decrees affecting the majority of the population (if not all of it) can be issued and are expected to be obeyed, and also where having representatives of all the different tribes can be gathered into one place without things immediately devolving into violence.

The school itself is described as having a more modern vibe, with modern (-esq at least) technology and styling.

So, based on those assumptions, here are a few questions/thoughts I think are important for establishing the setting, along with my thoughts on an answer.

What is the real world like?
I think it would be kind of interesting if the 'real world' was actually more or less the Real modern world. Maybe our warlock could have a bit of a harry potter thing going on. "Yer possessed by an ancient and forgotten god, Harry."

What exactly is the relationship between the mythical world and the real world?
Perhaps they were once one and the same, but the humans, tired of being oppressed by the magically powerful fae, fled to a magically dead realm where they could compete on an even playing field, eventually driving the fae out completely. Now, the Fae courts use Earth as a dumping ground and a prison, trapping undesirables in a place where they cannot muster the magical power to return home.

Are there any humans in the mystic lands? Or do they just live on earth?
I think it could go either way, but if there are humans in the fairy lands, they should probably be somewhat distinct from earth (or whatever) humans.

Why does the academy exist? Or more specifically, what are all these champions being trained to do?
We already know that there is a Winter and Summer court, so the eternal struggle between them is a good start. I get the feeling that the conflict is much more ceremonial and traditional than it is an actual war though. So it could be that while the stakes are real enough, the champions are being trained to fight in a war that's almost like professional sports. The war between Summer and Winter is really just what keeps everyone busy and entertained. Of course, there could also be some other, external threat as well, and/or random wandering monsters and the like.

What's the over-all population of this fantasy world? Are there millions of goblins, possibly split into many tribes? Or are there really only a few thousand, or even a few hundred, of each race?
It could really go either way, but I think it would work pretty well if "the goblin tribe" which is a few hundred strong, is literally all of the goblins in the world. The population could still be fairly substantial, but there aren't more than a few hundred individuals of any particular race (though some races might have more split between multiple ethnicities. e.g. the northern snow goblins vs the southern jungle goblins, ect.)

What exactly are the 'tribes, clans, and powerful families of ancient bloodlines' that are now entitled to a single representative?
My thought is that really everyone who lives in the mystic world is a fae, even though only the word is usually only used to refer to the true fae who make up the noble courts. However, really, most of them are just regular fantasy races rather than the weird and mysterious Sidhe or whatever. So the true fae are probably just flavors of elf.
So the 'powerful families' would be the elven nobles who make up the Summer and Winter courts, and whose allegiance to their respective courts goes back hundreds of generations, to the point that being Summer or Winter is as much a part of their identity as their family name.
Everyone else would be organized into small tribes and clans on rough racial and ethnic lines, and their allegiance would be more flexible. While some tribes would traditionally serve one side or the other, those allegiances are known to change.

Im probably dramatically overthinking it, but thats half the fun :D
My O/O thread

Sain

Oh right needs to be special race. I suppose he could still be some kinda fae, a rare male nymph specimen, a celestial, an angelic creature or something along those lines.

Well, if there are several factions as in tribes, fey royal houses and monster clans. Maybe the academy could be what they established some time ago to try abolish needless wars pretty much by forcing their young to grow up together and to get to know each other. Now they would still need those graduates as peacekeepers and so on, but I assume we could also handwave and explain that whatever training they get there (even if mainly combat focused) somehow prepares them to become good members of the magic/monster society.

For the world itself we could also go with Human world being center sort of like in
Faerunian cosmology
? Maybe they would still need to traverse through 'mortal world' or Earth alternative where most humans reside, but for one reason or another try to have minimal influence on it. Who knows maybe it's the setting's Gods who issued an order not to disturb the humans or it just is super dangerous for whatever reason.

e. I do kinda like the idea of Earth being magic null zone or dumping ground too, and harry potter theme could be quite hilarious.

Lunar Raven

@freeko & Sain: Thanks for your interest and contributions guys.  I won't say I wouldn't look forward to futa/herm characters (exotic extras as it were, from my point of view), though I realise it wouldn't be freeko's thing, but on the same hand, given the selection already, I wouldn't be disappointed if no such characters turned up.  With regards to Sain's images, whilst I'd love for someone to take up the goblin idea, I certainly wouldn't complain with a trap of that quality ;D

As I mentioned earlier, everything presented is still particularly fluid and I'm not dead set on the ideas I've presented, so it still is viable to have Sain's blonde human paladin in with a bit of re-envisioning.

As it were (probably because I didn't make it clear :P) the Real World setting is modern day Earth (of which some adventures could involve visits and such).  Although I'm not much of a Potter fan, moving between worlds and the champion's institution was inspired by it, at least in concept.  On the other hand, a lot of those anime high-school/college fight club and place for general perviness, as well as some inspiration from the WITCH Tv series takes over from there as the core material.

Apart from some stable regions (like the Academy and its surroundings, most of the rest of the world takes inspiration from here).  It's inhabitants are immortal, baring death by violence, disease, or poison, but even then, they reincarnate after a century or so.

I'll now try and offer my own insights to Knarfy's ideas, though at the end of the day, I'm thinking of going with whatever feels to offer the greatest story potential for everyone. :-)

Long Post
Quote from: KnarfyWhat exactly is the relationship between the mythical world and the real world?
Perhaps they were once one and the same, but the humans, tired of being oppressed by the magically powerful fae, fled to a magically dead realm where they could compete on an even playing field, eventually driving the fae out completely. Now, the Fae courts use Earth as a dumping ground and a prison, trapping undesirables in a place where they cannot muster the magical power to return home.
To use D&D terminology, the Real World and Fae World co-exist and it's possible to get to each one as simply as walking through specific locations with a specific incantation and item, and the transition fairly seamless.  It's easier to get to the Real World from the Fae one than the other way round.  The ability to use magic in the real world is extremely impeded though not impossible (unless story developments change that).

Quote from: KnarfyAre there any humans in the mystic lands? Or do they just live on earth?
I think it could go either way, but if there are humans in the fairy lands, they should probably be somewhat distinct from earth (or whatever) humans.
Formerly, I had envisioned no humans in the Fae world, but in light of Sain's proposed paladin, I was thinking perhaps a distinct tribe on an isolated Olympus-like mountain (which may serve as a conduit to some celestial realm), who have more in common with Aasimars (mechanically not different from humans or a mod of the tiefling race).  Basically, someone won't be able to mistake them for human, despite looking like one - perhaps looking more prettified, with hair like precious metals, gem-like eyes, and having an otherworldly aura.  Side by side, a normal human would come off as looking a bit more primitive or basic.

Quote from: KnarfyWhy does the academy exist? Or more specifically, what are all these champions being trained to do?
We already know that there is a Winter and Summer court, so the eternal struggle between them is a good start. I get the feeling that the conflict is much more ceremonial and traditional than it is an actual war though. So it could be that while the stakes are real enough, the champions are being trained to fight in a war that's almost like professional sports. The war between Summer and Winter is really just what keeps everyone busy and entertained. Of course, there could also be some other, external threat as well, and/or random wandering monsters and the like.
I was thinking that the training of champions originally had a real purpose in the form of some ancient threat.  Champion training became institutionalised to make it more efficient rather than randomly hoping one would arise; and it became a system that worked well.  Once the threat was gone, it really became a matter of ceremony and prestige, though most champions get acknowledged by culminating their training with a bout of (elder) dragon or demon (prince) slaying or such.

Quote from: KnarfyWhat's the over-all population of this fantasy world? Are there millions of goblins, possibly split into many tribes? Or are there really only a few thousand, or even a few hundred, of each race?
It could really go either way, but I think it would work pretty well if "the goblin tribe" which is a few hundred strong, is literally all of the goblins in the world. The population could still be fairly substantial, but there aren't more than a few hundred individuals of any particular race (though some races might have more split between multiple ethnicities. e.g. the northern snow goblins vs the southern jungle goblins, ect.)
Hadn't thought about that one in-depth, but on that note, I was thinking probably in the region of hundreds of different tribes, consisting of as few as 500 to as many as 10,000; goblins, orcs, elves, satyrs, centaurs, and all manner of other types of mythical creatures, with smaller tribes being fairly homogenous, whilst larger (and usually more successful) a bit more varied (though still dominated by a specific race type).  Ethnic divides are also there.

QuoteWhat exactly are the 'tribes, clans, and powerful families of ancient bloodlines' that are now entitled to a single representative?
My thought is that really everyone who lives in the mystic world is a fae, even though only the word is usually only used to refer to the true fae who make up the noble courts. However, really, most of them are just regular fantasy races rather than the weird and mysterious Sidhe or whatever. So the true fae are probably just flavors of elf.
So the 'powerful families' would be the elven nobles who make up the Summer and Winter courts, and whose allegiance to their respective courts goes back hundreds of generations, to the point that being Summer or Winter is as much a part of their identity as their family name.
Everyone else would be organized into small tribes and clans on rough racial and ethnic lines, and their allegiance would be more flexible. While some tribes would traditionally serve one side or the other, those allegiances are known to change.
As you mentioned, like my initial thoughts, all people who are in the Fae world are considered fae, with elves being just another of the world's denizens.  The rulers of the two courts are more sidhe-like (for those unfimiliar, think elf, fairy, demon, and dryad blended into one creature/being and you're getting there) with the Court of Summer being the Seelie and the Court of Winter being the Unseelie.  To use a Pathfinder example, they're similar to the Eldest.  I was thinking they might have once been primordial champions now ascended to aspects of divinity.

Either way they have little to do with everyone and act on capricious (or inscrutable) whims.  They tend to be obeyed out of fear of reprisal rather than any real fealty.  As a general rule, I was seeing it as everyone can do whatever the hell they want as long as they don't cross the dictates laid down by the Courts (e.g. if the Courts haven't decreed otherwise, tribes can go to war against each other and cause general ruckus/societal upheaval and the courts wouldn't bat a eye, but if they've decreed "don't pick a violet flower on a full moon by the lake of whatever that's little more than an overgrown s**thole that no one visits but we have a soft spot fore" and somebody does and it comes to their attention,  they'll have no issue with calling a Wild Hunt on the perpetrator, trampling down vilages and settlements just to catch that one person.)  Needless to say, they're the sort whom people lives in their shadow rather than basking in their light.

Er, went of on a tangent there! :P

Generally any tribe, however small, sends a person.  Clans would be smaller than tribes, but have fair bit of political/temporal power enough to make them recognised as an influence in the world.  Families of ancient bloodlines (which may include elves, but not necessarily) are those who can trace an ancestor back to a member (or former member) of the Courts of Summer and Winter - the descendants of which tend to be very capable magic or martial types.

Quote from: Knarfy on March 23, 2016, 11:48:48 AMI am fine with just doing a 4 person 'co-op' so long as Lunar is willing to take the lead.
I think I'll probably have to work from that angle to get things going, though I'll probably be unable to come up with elaborate scenarios, and battles will possibly be on the lighter side of things, until we can get a proper set up (or I get more time on my hands).

I'm thinking more plot advancement and general escapades than 'standard' ventures (probably 70:30).

Now to pitch character ideas and concepts.  As noted previously, the main cast is meant to be a very mediocre/unremarkable lot, which I was thinking to simulate by using an ability score array of 12, 11, 11, 10, 10, 8.  Under the active influence of the Mage Seed (or should it be Warlock Seed? ::)), these ability scores get boosted by +6, +5, +5, +4, +4, +12 respectively (and yes, their weakest becomes their strongest).  There may be better ways to do it, but this is what my brain is coming up with at the moment.

Idea & Request Thread

Sain

Well. I'm not really married to the human paladin concept that much. Some kind of Aasimar equivalent could work better so I'll go with that. Could retouch the eyes and give them a nice golden or silver tint to make it more obvious in his appearance, maybe even add a halo. If I make him something else than human I think it'll make tapping into that "oh my god that's a human?" trope easier. This could be the olympus tribe. There are Aasimars in the 5th ed rulebooks by the way, so I could just use that :P

I like the general picture of the setting painted here. Modern human world with Feywild sorta world. We wouldn't need to specify everything about how our Feywild works even and just stamp it with 'pretty much anything is possible' for later plot twists.

I'm really digging that seed boost houserule if we do go with 5th ed :D It should work. Unless he takes less than 6 seconds to get from floppy to spurting I don't think it really needs much balancing either. I can definitely pitch in with making encounters now that both my rl and E 5th ed games have went on ice.

Major NPCes and factions - the big players of our main plots - we should probably outline at least if not properly define all of them yet. The courts and eldest could still be left as pretty ambiguous if we aren't expecting the main cast to deal with them anytime soon. These eldest sound like some depictions of Cernunnos and kind of like pagan gods, which is pretty cool.

Minor NPCes like other students, staff and random monsters and humans everyone can probably create and introduce at will to advance plot or just as background decoration.

Lunar Raven

Urk.  Must have missed the aasimar's somewhere down the line, but then I'm as in tune with 5e as I am with PF and 3.5 :P

Quote from: SainI'm really digging that seed boost houserule if we do go with 5th ed :D It should work. Unless he takes less than 6 seconds to get from floppy to spurting I don't think it really needs much balancing either.
True, but then, magic and/or alchemy makes a lot of things possible.  Even so, should still be a rare thing, with creativity encouraged if it's needed in an emergency.

Quote from: SainMajor NPCes and factions - the big players of our main plots - we should probably outline at least if not properly define all of them yet. The courts and eldest could still be left as pretty ambiguous if we aren't expecting the main cast to deal with them anytime soon. These eldest sound like some depictions of Cernunnos and kind of like pagan gods, which is pretty cool.
Minor NPCes like other students, staff and random monsters and humans everyone can probably create and introduce at will to advance plot or just as background decoration.
True on all those.  At low levels, I don't think we need to worry too much about making the higher level people other than a few details.  Big time rivals come to mind; maybe a supporting/sympathetic teacher and/or even a hostile one that want to see the group fail.  Thinking to work a little bit on the grounds as well (if we've got 4 people, we've got 8 threads to work with, 6 assuming 2 are taken by OOC and character threads).

It also came to mind that it might be interesting to start with basic game-logic things - to begin with they might get thrown a wooden shack or converted shed as their quarters, so among the many things to get straight in their life is decent accommodation - could be like that customisable home thing; or just going up the ranks until they force acknowledgement and get better accommodation.

Idea & Request Thread

Sain

With just 4 though it might be easier to stick to location/time tags and two or three threads. Worldbuilding with characters NPCes etc. OOC and IC.

I like the shack idea. It should have a single bed :D