CA's current cravings (M seeking F)

Started by Creative Accountant, August 30, 2012, 07:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creative Accountant

Personal Update – I am currently looking for new RP’s/Partners as due to personal circumstances I haven’t been posting a lot recently. Hopefully with the holidays coming up and a New Year on the horizon, I will be back to my brilliant (debateable!) best.

Please check my O/O at the bottom which is craftily disguised as debits/credits. If there are any areas I haven’t covered then please feel free to drop me a PM and I will respond as soon as is humanly possible. On a personal note, I will not play any pregnancy story lines or a character with young children.

Overall I like to have some interaction with my partner outwith the actual game, at the very least to discuss the game and direction we are going in etc but would prefer a little more chat about life, the arts and awful jokes.

I would prefer more plot based games with sex included rather than purely sex games. While the sexy parts are always fun, I need a bit of a plot to hold my interest.

Blackmail:

An apparent family man who your character has been working under for 6 months now that you find utterly dull and straight laced. While working for him is pleasant enough

That however changes one evening when you catch him having an affair and realise he's not quite as straight laced as you suspected. You record the scenes and set about using them to your advantage and initially hold all the power, but over the course of time this quickly changes and the tables soon turn...

The Tease:

A married woman, unhappy and alone as her husband is forever away on “Business Trips” finds that a neighbour has admitting pleasuring himself at the thought of her. Outwardly disgusted, she finds this quite the compliment and sets about teasing and seducing the poor guy for her own enjoyment.

How will he react? One night it may become all too much and he just have to have her and wont take no for an answer...

Princess Jasmine:

I will admit to a rather embarrassing crush on the good Princess and an RP with a princess can always entertain. This could probably range from her being captured by a conquering army to falling for a guard because that ass Aladdin is off on his carpet but being unable to act on it or her father marrying her off to another Kingdom instead of giving her the Disney ending.

Its a pretty open scenario to be honest and in fact it really doesnt have to be Jasmine, shes just hot and I wanted to tell everyone.

Fandom:

I love the following - Game of Thrones, Mass Effect, Halo, Skyrim, LOTR, 24, The Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire, The Wire

Stories using similar themes/ideas/backgrounds are always welcome!

Please feel free to get in touch with me if anything particularly caught your eye or you have a wonderful idea for me as I would love to hear from you!

Creative Accountant

Updated personal area and rejigged the stories!