(5e DnD) Out of the Abyss Small NC/Bondage (Party currently full)

Started by TheMorningstarOption, March 30, 2016, 12:04:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Not Mythweavers, but here's a typed sheet

Niva Berry
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Elf/Wood Elf,Rogue/Thief 1
Criminal, Lawful Neutral
Armor Class 14
Hit Points 10
Speed 35 ft.
STR 8 (-1); DEX 17 (+3); CON 14 (+2); INT 10 (0); WIS 14 (+2); CHA 12 (+1)
Proficiency Bonus; +2
Saving Throws; Dex +5, Int +2
Skills; Acrobatics +5, Deception +3, Perception +4, Performance +3, Persuasion +3, Sleight of Hand +5, Stealth +5
Senses; passive Perception 14
Languages; Undercommon
Fey Ancestry. You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed and magic can't put you to sleep

Trance. Elves don't need to sleep. Instead, they meditate deeply, remaining semiconscious, for 4 hours a day. (The Common word for such meditation is 'trance.') While meditating, you can dream after a fashion; such dreams are actually mental exercises that have become re exive through years of practice. After resting in this way, you gain the same bene t that a human does from 8 hours of sleep.

Darkvision. Accustomed to twilit forests and the night sky, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.

Mask of the Wild. You can attempt to hide even when you are only lightly obscured by foliage, heavy rain, falling snow, mist, and other natural phenomena

Sneak Attack. You know how to strike subtly and exploit a foe's distraction. Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack if you have advantage on the attack roll. The attack must use a finesse or a ranged weapon. You don't need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy isn't incapacitated, and you don't have disadvantage on the attack roll. The amount of the extra damage increases as you gain levels in this class, as shown in the Sneak Attack column of the Rogue table.

Thieves' Cant. During your rogue training you learned thieves' cant, a secret mix of dialect, jargon, and code that allows you to hide messages in seemingly normal conversation. Only another creature that knows thieves' cant understands such messages. It takes four times longer to convey such a message than it does to speak the same idea plainly. In addition, you understand a set of secret signs and symbols used to convey short, simple messages, such as whether an area is dangerous or the territory of a thieves' guild, whether loot is nearby, or whether the people in an area are easy marks or will provide a safe house for thieves on the run.

At 2016-04-12 21:05:46, ShadowFox89 (uid: 26413) rolls: 1d10 Result: 9
At 2016-04-12 21:05:39, ShadowFox89 (uid: 26413) rolls: 1d20 Result: 19
Call me Shadow
My A/A

TheMorningstarOption

So the initial IC thread, the OOC thread, and the character threads are up. Please feel free to post your character sheet whenever you get the chance, the links have been edited into the initial message in this thread and I'll be adding them to the others in a moment. Presently, your characters' only possessions are some roughly sewn rags to preserve their modesty and whatever might be mentioned in the small spoiler tags indicating where each of you are. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to let me know. Also, you have my sincerest apologies for the delay in getting this introduction posted.
O/O