Looking for someone to roleplay this with me.

Started by FlaminGlory, January 05, 2009, 11:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

Vamper/Human & Master/Slave
The year is 2030 and much of the cities of the humans lay in ruin as a dreadful diease had nearly killed all of the humans, by attacking their living blood. As the numbers of humans started to dimish, the vampire realize they must do something as thier food was slowly disappearing. They started to take the infected humans and ship them off to hospitals or what they said where hospitals as they were bascally disposed off so they couldn't infect the others. Getting rid of the infected humans, left a rather small number of humans still left, so trying to perseve life of the humans created artfical blood, which wasn't really as good as human blood and had a nasty symptom, drink to much of it and it aged you rather quickly. As they found out more and more that they need human blood to live, they sent out special humans, pets, so to say. Calling them hunters they were ordered every night to bring humans back to the manison, were they would be made blood slaves. Upon hearing this, the humans that were not pets were outraged and seening that they had no way to fight them, they took to the under ground. Only coming up for food.

magnamos

This sounds really interesting. Human vs Vampire with a hint of postapocalyps. What roles would there be vaccant to be played?

FlaminGlory

Mostly it is just one on one,where there would be two main characters, The vamp and the blood doll and if need be we could add other characters in.  Although I hadn't completely decided if I wanted this to be group or not. Perhaps if more people are interested in it. Then I can make the plot more advance, like adding leader of the resistance, head vampire, other vamps and blood dolls. That sort of thing.

Chevalier des Poissons

I like the idea, sounds fun.

I would like to join, if you wish, as a vampire.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

FlaminGlory

Alright, since I have more then one person I'll turn this into a group roleplay, if anyone else is interested. If not, do you guys mind it being like a three way.

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

FlaminGlory

We'll have to see how the other one feels about it.

FlaminGlory

Chevalier des Poissons

Whoa, I forgot to reply.

Well, if you want to do one on one only, I´m in. Just PM me and we can work this idea.

A & A