A soldier from the future

Started by playfullchick76, June 11, 2018, 09:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This is one I thought up after seeing Deadpool 2, and watching Cables scenes. It got me thinking, and if its your thing, this is what I thought up.

My character would be a soldier, like Cable, but from the year 2090. Using similar time travel technology, she travels to the past, to nazi occupied poland, or France, or belarus. Her mission is to kill the ancestor of the dictator thats almost succeeded in conquering the world, and she would be humanitys last hope. She would know that he was an officer in the location at that time, but not much more. She could encounter resistance forces in that time, and work with them.

She would have similar weapons and abilities, and have some additional weapons perhaps. As to how romantic this can be, thats up to you, I can do it mostly action, with some romance in it, or equally both.

If this interests you, let me know and we can go over the details.

playfullchick76

Hi, I'm offering this one again, hoping that someone has the urge to play it out with me here.

Hephaesteon

Color me intrigued. I've not seen the Deadpool movies, so would that be a holdup? Or is "time travelling female super-soldier" a good enough synopsis? And are you trying to blend in with the locals, or are you using crazy tech in WW2 Europe? I'm definitely interested, so feel free to PM or post here, whatever boats your float!

playfullchick76

Hi, and thanks for getting back to me. you dont have to have seen Deadpool 2, so relax. I was thinking that she would be using tech from her time, like energy weapons, a blade that can cut through almost everything, be able to teleport short distances, and try to blend in at least during the daylight hours. She wouldnt intend to work with the locals, but would be talked into it, or perhaps she decides that working with a resistance group would get her better results. Im so glad you're interested, as I do want to play this out with someone interested. What were you thinking in terms of location and resistance group, i'm open to ideas on that, French, Polish, Byelorussian, Russian, I'm open.

Hephaesteon

I'm leaning towards either the French (because who doesn't like killing Nazis?) or the Russians (because the nihilistic/fatalistic "resisting the inevitable" motif is intriguing). Do one of those sound more interesting to you?

playfullchick76

Hmmm, both appeal, but I think I'd like to try out working with the French first, If thats okay.

Hephaesteon

Sounds good to me. I'm ready when you are!

playfullchick76

Okay, its up, in the light human solo forum, titled her mission. I hope you like it.