"You have posted in this thread."

Started by Amber, May 27, 2011, 10:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amber

I know that, on the list of threads, there was a sprite that had a little orange box that would signify "This is a thread that you have posted in." I spent ages trying to find my own Request thread, looking for this little orange sprite, only to realize that it suddenly isn't showing up. I checked a few of my other threads and this sprite isn't showing up beside any of my threads.

Is this a glitch or was there a change in the site that no longer places this sprite beside threads in which you have participated? I haven't been messing with any of the settings and so I do not THINK that it was something that I did...

Sorry if that doesn't make sense - I'm not sure how to describe the sprite.

Saerrael

Due to server speed problems, it has been removed.
You may want to read up on the below thread;
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108193.0

Amber

Oh! Yes, that explains it - hehe. Thank you!

Oniya

You can always locate your own posts by going to your profile and clicking on 'Show Posts'.  Another useful thing is the bookmark system, and linking important threads (like request threads, O/Os, and A/As) in your signature (which I see you've already done.  ;D.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Saerrael