Started by Remiel, June 08, 2011, 01:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Autumn52

Well pooh I was trying to hard I guess. I really wanted to eat some of you. *smiles* I mean that in the very best of ways. *giggles* Rawr
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Ryven

Autumn52

Yes Eden and Izu and Lord Mayerling were all quite tasty too. *Giggles*

I however would have loved to sink my teeth into your handsome man flesh Ryven. *smiles sweetly*

Oh well I shall just haunt you as a ghost.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Ryven

Quote from: Xandi on July 14, 2011, 10:45:53 AM
Yes Eden and Izu and Lord Mayerling were all quite tasty too. *Giggles*

I however would have loved to sink my teeth into your handsome man flesh Ryven. *smiles sweetly*

Oh well I shall just haunt you as a ghost.

I'm surprised you didn't, actually. :P

Geeklet

Can I just say that I nailed it? You guys shoulda kept me around longer, even if I was a vampire! :P

Remiel

Rhedyn has notified me that she is forced to drop out of the game.  I'm going to try to look for her replacement, but until then, I will be voting randomly for her.

Ryven

Do we have a due date for voting this day?  I didn't see one in the last post for the morning.

Josietta

Quote from: Ryven on July 17, 2011, 12:13:41 PM
Do we have a due date for voting this day?  I didn't see one in the last post for the morning.

Musta just missed it in the chaos, Ry. :P

Quote from: Remiel on July 15, 2011, 12:14:25 PM

The day phase has begun.  All votes are due at the end of Thursday, July 21.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Remiel

Still looking for a replacement for Rhedyn.  Until I find one, I think the only fair thing to do is to leave her vote uncast, as she could easily sway the votes in one direction or another.

Her special role abilities (if she has any) will be chosen randomly.

Ryven

Quote from: Remiel on July 17, 2011, 05:38:57 PM
Still looking for a replacement for Rhedyn.  Until I find one, I think the only fair thing to do is to leave her vote uncast, as she could easily sway the votes in one direction or another.

Her special role abilities (if she has any) will be chosen randomly.

What does this mean?

Geeklet

Well, looking through the roles listed on the first post of the IC thread...

if she is the werewolf hunter, then a person is chosen at random to find out their role (and I assume such information would be passed onto her replacement)
if she is captain of the guard, and there needs to be a tiebreaker, then it will be chosen randomly.
if she is a councilor with a one time role reveal ability, then it may randomly be decided to be used, and if so, the person picked at random (and the info passed onto their replacement)
if she winds up being the sole remaining vampire or sole remaining werewolf, then the kill choice will be decided randomly.

This is assuming anything like that is possible, and she isnt just a regular councilor or the priest

Thats the only possibility I can think of.

Ryven

That makes no sense as no one will be playing her 'role.'  Any information gathered at night via a reveal ability or hunter ability would benefit no one.  The random voting does make sense though.

Geeklet

Well, I imagine the info gathered would be saved and then sent to a replacement once they come in. So while it might not have an immediate impact, it could still benefit whoever replaces her eventually.

Valerian

Well, we've got another couple of days before it becomes a serious issue, so maybe we'll have a replacement by then.  :)
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

That Girl Analise

Technically... We do. Ana has agreed :D but I only get to join if I'm not killed tonight.

edit: Side note, guess who finally is able to come back to E and has some serious catching up to do!

Marguerite

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Imogen

Good news!! Welcome back, Analise!!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Starlequin

::) Fie and bosh! I can't believe you'd want to go back to being alive when you could keep hanging out with all of us cool dead folks!   :P
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Remiel

That Girl Analise has graciously offered to take over Rhedyn's role.  Welcome back, Analise!

Josietta

*Grumbles and joins the dead* darn it all! I coulda made it out of that!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Starlequin

*munches on popcorn* this should so totally be a television show...*offers Josi some popcorn* welcome to Club Ded!
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Josietta

Quote from: Starlequin on July 22, 2011, 07:03:59 PM
*munches on popcorn* this should so totally be a television show...*offers Josi some popcorn* welcome to Club Ded!

accepts the popcorn and snuggles in* Heyas... Club Ded eh? ah well at least the company is good. ;D

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Marguerite