"I, Michelle Bachmann, Pledge...."

Started by Iniquitous, November 17, 2011, 10:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Oniya

Soooo glad I don't have to hear her mangle science, history, and several other subjects any more.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Avis habilis

Guess she'll leave that to Palin from now on, ya know?

Ironwolf85

*does the happy dance*
out of the republicans I liked ron paul better, least the man talks sense, don't agree with everything he wants, but at least he's not a total twit like Bachman.
probably vote for the prez again though depending on how the campain goes.

Romney will probably be nominated, then fail to defeat president obama
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on January 08, 2012, 09:51:38 PM
*does the happy dance*
out of the republicans I liked ron paul better, least the man talks sense, don't agree with everything he wants, but at least he's not a total twit like Bachman.
probably vote for the prez again though depending on how the campain goes.

Romney will probably be nominated, then fail to defeat president obama

I think of the candidates.. IF the party would put their weight behind Paul, he could pull enough of the middle to put the President to the test.. of course the Party won't do it.. so I'm betting Romney/Gingrich (or some god awful stupid Palin-eque choice) going down in flames against President Obama.

CmdrRenegade

Paul is the only major politician I've seen who isn't enthralled to big interests and their donations and lobbyists.  Sadly, that's also the main reason he'll never get elected, as much as I like him.
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Ironwolf85

agreed, he's got some backing from them i think, all politicans do. but he isn't sold out to lobyists and companies, he puts his principals first, even if their not perfect for me, and I respect him for that.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.