[NC-H] [VAN] The Incubus (searching for women).

Started by Incubus, February 02, 2009, 02:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incubus

As someone new to this community, I would like to practice my writing skills to get ready for some more serious role play.  Here is a little something that I wrote, surrounding the stories about the Incubus.

Defined in the simplest way, the Incubus is a demon who visits women during the night, while they sleep, particularly for [NC] sex.

This is a short role play about an initial visit by the Incubus.  And obviously, if you are asleep, there may be only "passive participation" on your part.  However, the visit may cause you to have "dreams" or other reactions that you remember, and feel compelled to tell about.

I am putting this up into "solo", because the Incubus visits only one woman at a time.  But ... he may also have visited more than one woman ......... so .......

If you want to participate, I should have already put a post in [NC-H] Solo called "The Incubus".  This time it will be a one shot deal.  But I may bring this character back later, for a more in depth treatment, if there is an interest, and there is participation.

For this first pass, all I'm looking for is a response to the visit!  Any "female" can just jump in and play!

The response should be written to what I have put in the Play-By-Post: Non-Consensual Human  - NC: Human-Freeform Solos forum.

Thanks!

Incubus

Just wanted to clear things up: 

Yes, I am looking for a one post response.  Responses from multiple "victims" would be great!   This is my first foray into RP on this site, and I was teasting the waters with a short piece of writing.  Your response will help me to "tune" things up for later role play with more detailed back-and-forth on the this character.

Thanks for your interest!

Incubus

I have posted the text for "the visit" on the NC: Human-Freeform Solos forum.  Just look for The Incubus.

Incubus

More clarification has been requested of me ......

Typically, an Incubus commits full blown rape on his female victims while they sleep.

I would imagine that an Incubus visit would only leave you "half asleep".  You may be in a dream-like state, but remember being helpless to a "violation" of your body.  You may be even more awake, and can remember how you responded, physically and emotionally, to the visit.  It make seem like a "wet dream". Or you may remember nothing.

It's really a check on whether my writing style triggers any response ....  (creative, of course).  :)