News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

DnD 3.5 Ed anyone?

Started by CWand, October 15, 2009, 06:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CWand

I came up with the idea of a modified variation of the quest for glory series of computer games recently and I thought it might make an interesting Dnd campaign.  After discussing the idea with a friend, who has expressed interest, I'm asking if anyone else would like to join a small party of up to 6 members, preferably evenly distributed sex or with a slight male preference on the sex distribution.  I'd like a Wizard, a rogue, a fighter type, a cleric or druid, and the 5th and 6th party members may choose their own but if one choose a paladin...that'd be very nice. 

The game would start at Effective Class level 1, 5d6 dice method, anyone with questions please PM me or post a reply here.
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Doomsday

I'm the friend! I think :D

I've got two directions, and I'll decide which one I'll go with as the group gets bigger. Either a dashing rogue male or a fierce swordswoman.

Kate

i would adore to go a sorcerer.

Is there any chance that the starting level could be more like 3-5 ?

CWand

Sorry Kate, level 1 only :)
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

kckolbe

I am interested, unlikely to play a druid though.  Like Doomsday, I can wait to decide until the group gets together.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Ace86

Im game, and unlike everyone else here i could say that i would like to be the fighter.

I have no idea what quest for glory is but i have been playing DnD for almost 8 years now so i won't have difficulties with the system.

kckolbe

Doomsday mentioned a fighter idea as well, and I pretty much said I was open to everything but druid.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Doomsday

I've been talking to CWand over YIM and I'm committed to a Rogue male now. So fighter is well open :-)

thebobmaster

I might be interested in playing either a cleric or a wizard. Are there any online DnD guidebook sources to help me make my character?
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Chloe Milev

This http://www.d20srd.org/ has all the basic (and some advanced/alternate) core rules, classes, etc.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Doomsday

If you are interested in orrentingtay the ooksbay you can PM me too. /pirating

thebobmaster

Found a character sheet generator if anyone needs it: http://dnd3rd.sourceforge.net/

Doomsday

Thanks for the generator bob!

thebobmaster

Quote from: Doomsday Jesus on October 15, 2009, 11:42:14 AM
Thanks for the generator bob!

No problem. Now to decide whether I want a cleric or wizard...

Edit: I think I'll be a female cleric, if no one objects

Doomsday

No problem here, I enjoy crossgender roleplaying.

thebobmaster

Quote from: Doomsday Jesus on October 15, 2009, 12:25:45 PM
No problem here, I enjoy crossgender roleplaying.

I was worried more about the cleric part. Don't want to irritate someone who seriously wants to be a cleric. Especially since I could try out being a paladin, though having never done that, it's a scary thought.

Krysia

TheVillain

I'll do the paladin, they may stink mechanically but RP-wise they are effin' awesome. What's the pantheon? Home-brew?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

CWand

I may allow a bard as one of the 2 extras :) I am waiting to see how much interest i get by tonight before I even consider selecting players though :)

Ons and Offs

Krysia

xD You need a bard for the buffs! :) Just joking. Hope finding players/starting the game goes well! If you need any help feel free to ask. I own all the 3.5 books hardback and pdf. I'm also a sanctioned wizards of the coast judge for 3.5. :)

CWand

Ons and Offs

Katina Tarask

May I fill the Fighter slot with a Warblade instead?  'Cuz core Fighters really get the shaft as levels go up.

CWand

Possibly :) later this evening assuming i have an applicant for each position I'll be having some friends help me go over the pro and cons of each applicant :) and select my 6 :)

Ons and Offs

thebobmaster

Quote from: CWand on October 15, 2009, 05:15:41 PM
Possibly :) later this evening assuming i have an applicant for each position I'll be having some friends help me go over the pro and cons of each applicant :) and select my 6 :)

How much money can we spend on equipment?

CWand

Ons and Offs