-For WildCat- (OOC/IC/EC)

Started by Ryo242, February 27, 2012, 10:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryo242

I am busy setting up a similar looking couch and ticker tape, as well as a mirror.  A few more adjustments and I let out a content sigh.  "Ah, looks just like it... Now to wait for WildCat... and think up a nickname!"
The Awkward Shrug for when I have to blow you off and you need to know why.
Lightswitches to my heart and more.
Ponycurious? Why is this guy always so happy?
Tools of Fun:  "Goddess Catching Net" (made by Acme Corporation)
Click here for story ideas

WildCat

I, of course, am busy taking a catnap in the corner and miss out on all the complexities of setup. When I do wake up, it doesn't even occur to me that we have moved--except as I begin wo wonder what's happened to everybody else.
ONS and OFFS: Make Wildcat purr
Absence: Where's the cheshire Cat?

Don't want to lose track of crossrealms and my room

Ryo242

"Morning sleepyhead." I say to her, giving her a wave over.  "I moved us while you were sleeping, we have our own private room where we can chat at an appropriate PG-13 level, well maybe borderline R but not nearly NC-17..."  I give my chin a scratch in thought.  "It says: No explicit sex." So I guess implicit sex or heavy petting might be allowed..."  I shrug.  "How are you this evening?"

WildCat

My eyes drift open to see you. I smile. "Hi, Ry," I purr. I consider being peevish and making you come to me instead, but decide against it, leaping to my feet and sauntering over, forcing myself not to show the degree of my excitement, instead moving slowly, teasingly toward you. "Well how's that for timing. We set up this forum just as I'm approved for the others. So, where does that leave us?"

Reaching you, I rest my hands on your thighs, bending to brush my lips lightly over yours.

Ryo242

I give you a warm smile as you approach and then lean forward to meet your lips for a proper kiss.  It lasts just a few seconds, but I make it worthwhile as I pull you in closer.  "Hm.. We could have the thread moved and crank up our play... or we could move to PM for secret naughtiness."  I give two suggestions, waiting to see what you have in mind.

WildCat

I tilt my head, considering. "My first instinct is to suggest that threads are generally better. But this is still so young and undefined... at this point I wonder if we aren't better off just letting this thread die and starting over wherever. With whatever."