Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renegade Vile

8 - I like the mix between naughty and innocent in this image. Very nice. Proof once again there doesn't need to be anything explicit to make for an erotic avatar.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

ornito

BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
-------------------------------------------------------
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
-------------------------------------------------------
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257

King Serperior

A 6 - As said before, good avatar, but not my taste.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Renegade Vile

3 - I like the details on it, but the Zerg really aren't my faction... at all.

Belle33

10 - still very fond of the half mask

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Renegade Vile

10 - Very fond of that expression on her face and the look in her eyes.

King Serperior

An 8 because, well, I have run out of explanations that I haven't already said  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Nitro

Always a 10 for KS he is so awesome!

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Nico

Nitro

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Belle33

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Belle33

10 - That's the most perfect ass ever.

Peccavi

I love the pose, the way the shirt is riding up and the shorts are riding down....

;) 10!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Inkidu

Quote from: Peccavi on April 20, 2014, 12:33:52 PM
I love the pose, the way the shirt is riding up and the shorts are riding down....

;) 10!
10. Bunny girls are always fun! :D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Renegade Vile

8 - Sci-fi beauty at some of its finest.

Flower

10: Still inspiring plots in this active mind of mine. <3

Renegade Vile

7 - A beautiful girl and a beautiful dance. Despite the abstract nature, I'd probably prefer her without the costume.

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

saphireMARIE

7 - it kind of freaks me out but I prefer it to your last one.

Nitro

Belle33