Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat/Tekken team up [NC-H]

Started by senshi32, August 10, 2009, 01:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

senshi32

In the Mortal Kombat World, the likes of Quan-Chi, Shang Tsung, Shao Khan, Goro, Shinnok & Onaga were creating a inter-dimensional portal. While in Street Fighter world, the likes of M. Bison, Zangief, Sagat, Vega, E. Honda & Balrog were trying to create a inter-dimensional portal as well. While in Tekken world, the likes of Heihachi Mishima, Kazuya Mishima, Bryan Fury, Ogre, Craig Marduk & Paul Phoenix were making a inter-dimensional portal of their own.

All 3 of the portals crosed in the inter-dimension and created a huge worm-hole between all 3 universes. Now the creators of each portal have goten together and plan on destroying each world at the same time. But they do not know that the heros of each universe have also found out and joind forces. The people who are neither good or evil are on the sidelines and need to choose to have their world destroyed or fight and destroy the destroyers.

Wanted Characters from Mortal Kombat- Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Jax, Sonya Blade, Raiden, Scorpion, Quan Chi, Onaga, Goro, Shinnok, Shoa Khan, Shang Tsung

Wanted Characters from Street Fighter- Ken, Blanka, Chun-Li, Guile, Dhalsim, T. Hawk, M. Bison, Vega, Balrog, E. Honda, Sagat, Zangief

Wanted Characters from Tekken- King, Jack, Armor King, Marshall Law, Jin Kazama, Christie Monteiro, Heihachi Mishima, Kazuya Mishima, Bryan Fury, Ogre, Craig Marduk, Paul Phoenix

Taken Characters- Ryu (senshi32), Eddy Gordo (senshi32), Sub-Zero (senshi32)

AthenaNude

I'd be interested in possibly playing Sonya Blade, Chun-Li, Cammy, Sheeva, or Rainbow Mika.

Carlissa

I would be interested in playing Cammy or...*Gasp!*...Dan! *Gives thumbs up and sparkled teeth*
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

AthenaNude

How about futa Chun-Li, Sonya, Sheeva or R. Mika?  >:)

Since Poison is a Capcom character I don't see any reason why there'd be any opposition to her jumping in.  I always liked her because she was the first dickgirl ever in a videogame (Capcom called her a "New Half" which was just a fancy way of saying transgendered  ;) )

I vote for Carlissa as Cammy.  :D

Carlissa

Ohh, thank you! *hugs*

I just hope I get her personality right...British, and umm...

I'm relitivly new to the Street Fighter series, starting at 4, but I know nothing about Mortal Kombat and the only Tekken game I've played was Tekken Tag...

Speaking of Tekken Tag, anyone know why Yoshimitsu was in it? He's a Soul Calibur character!
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

thebobmaster

Quote from: Carlissa on November 23, 2009, 04:21:28 PM
Ohh, thank you! *hugs*

I just hope I get her personality right...British, and umm...

I'm relitivly new to the Street Fighter series, starting at 4, but I know nothing about Mortal Kombat and the only Tekken game I've played was Tekken Tag...

Speaking of Tekken Tag, anyone know why Yoshimitsu was in it? He's a Soul Calibur character!

Actually, Yoshimitsu was a Tekken character first. He was in Tekken in 1994, but Soul Calibur in 1998.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Carlissa

Really? Gah! I knew he was from Tekken first! Someone else told me otherwise...

But he isn't in any more Tekken games, right?

thebobmaster

Quote from: Carlissa on November 23, 2009, 04:29:31 PM
Really? Gah! I knew he was from Tekken first! Someone else told me otherwise...

But he isn't in any more Tekken games, right?

He is, actually. There's a popular fan theory stating that the Tekken Yoshimitsu is a reincarnation of the SC Yoshimitsu, but it's just a theory.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Carlissa

AthenaNude

Does Senshi know we are interested in the roleplay?  I haven't seen him answer any of our messages so I'm kind of wondering if he's aware.

Carlissa

Well, he hasn't been on since the 29th of October, and this thread was made in Augest, so no.