Hosts. Looking for a thug/business man/fellow host/etc. [M/M]

Started by Sho, November 12, 2009, 09:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

So, the title is pretty general, as they're not exactly my strong point. In a bit more detail, I'd love to flex my character Masato. I haven't gotten a chance to dust him off for a while and I'd love it if someone was willing to play across from him. Pretty much, Masato is a host. A host, for those who are wondering, is a worker who works in the red light district providing entertainment - conversation, karaoke, a dining partner. They essentially act as a stand-in boyfriend, or best friend. They cater to your every desire - they are the perfect date, and always know what to say.

The bars they work in are highly exclusive, to an extent. If you can pay the hourly rate plus the exorbitant drink fees (think a $35 martini), you're welcome to come in. In the red light district, many bars pay certain gangs in order to have their protection, and in return their hosts and their physical space are protected from harm.

What I'm looking for, as far as the role your character would play...is anything, really. So long as it would make sense for them to have some sort of contact with Masato. I'm thinking that some good potential roles would be a thug, working for a local gang, or maybe a businessman who comes to visit the bar. Maybe a manager of another bar looking to lure Masato away from his current one, or a drug dealer. Maybe a bartender. Maybe even a cop. Anyone, really, who might find a place, however briefly, in Masato's world. I'm fully open to suggetsions. I'm looking to play the sexually submissive role in this roleplay, and I'm more than happy to go anywhere from vanilla to extreme in terms of what happens in bed.

I'd also like for this to be a fairly literate roleplay - about a minimum of two paragraphs, up to as long as you'd like to type. I'm negotiable on length, of course - quality over quantity!

SinisterJ

Well, Sho, I might be interested. Just that the two paragraphs thing pulled me back slightly. I sometimes have a problem with long RP posts, of course I do try to make them as long as possible.

I am interested, though. I'd like to talk to you about it, so PM me or even reply here, I don't mind as long as you reply to this. :-)

Sho

Two paragraphs was about the minimum I was looking for - I've found that I've been losing interest in roleplays that drop down to being too short. I'm willing to give it a shot, though. Shoot me a PM.

Also, I'm still taking offers. :)

Sho

Don't have anyone doing this plot with me now, so I'm definitely still taking offers. Anyone?