Sins of Our Father [Mul/Unique]

Started by ZK, July 26, 2008, 01:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK

Hey all, I have a curious proposition. I want a partner par-se, not a writing partner, but to help me in an exercise of writing with a "multiple choice" response. My partner would choose the actions the protagonist would do and I would write it. Meaning, I will in fact have to come up with it based on reader feedback with the choices I give to my reader.

It's a dark sci-fi fantasy setting of my own design and the writing partner may choose for me to write from one of the two perspectives of the possible characters.

One male, one female.

If anyone is curious about this project and wanting to help me with this writing exercise. Please, respond via this board or PM.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Tom

ZK

Also, there will be no graphic sexual interaction (it will be glorified and so on depending on the reader's direction of the character) but there will be no "on screen" sex. Only implied situations.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."