Eth's offerings and requests [M inside]

Started by Ethmerrai, July 06, 2016, 10:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethmerrai

Currently looking to start my first forum play.

Hello!

thank you for visiting and sorry this topic is not quite finished. So far I was looking for a email roleplays, but I feel it is time I try to create something here. I will put more details about me as soon as possible. Right now I just and idea I wanted to share.

About me:

I am from Czech Republic, love playing PC games, watching movies and anime. I am also a bit kitty lover :)

Who do I play as:

Most of the time I will play as a male character. I would like to try play a female character.

Who will I play against:

At this moment I don't have a specific pick on the kind of character I would play against. Female characters for sure, male characters sometimes too :)

Response time:

I would love to be able to reply daily to the game, but you know how the life is. That being said, I will always try to reply as soon as possible.

Settings I will enjoy:

Sci-fi and fantasy settings are my favorite. Modern settings with good story are also welcomed. Others I would have to thing about and be sure I am able to work with them.

If you would like to know more, please check my other request posts on the forum:

Roleplay ideas:

The Devil's deal

Do you know the moment in life when you are so down and desperate you say to yourself you would bargain even with the Devil himself to change something? To give yourself a way out of the mud pile you got into to.

The time when money are scarce and you are faced with the harshness of reality – pay or go. The bills are piling up, the rent was raised and you have lost your job as the company you worked for was now gone.

A thought crosses your mind. One single thought that attracts someone special to you. Knocking on the door disturbs and you go answer the door. You see an elegant looking man with a wide grin, pale skin and coal black hair wildly pointing every direction. He touches his chest and makes a slight bow.

“Greetings.” he says in a particularly mischievous tone of voice. “My name is Vil De'Gant, and I believe I could help you..” he grins as he introduces himself.

What followed was the craziest discussion in your life and soon you are presented with a parchment. You sign and you can live a happy life without fear of hunger or being homeless. Diseases will never be of your concern and you will live in a luxury. The only catch is that when you die, you will belong to the Devil.

Maybe thinking it is a joke, maybe hoping it is real you sign the document. To make it look even better, a drop of your blood is required on the parchment.

As if by a miracle, the next day you are contacted by an insurance company informing you about a very distant relative making you his only heir in his last will. And with that your life changed.

The biggest catch was – Devil is never going to wait for anyone.

Just two months after your life took a turn for the better, you died in a car accident. Your soul left your broken body in the twisted ball of metal on the road. You met with Vil De'Gant again as your soul became his now and he offered you a new deal. He would return you to the living world, but you will have to pay a price. Your body will not change, you will not age and will forever be his loyal servant. Your duty will be to gather more souls. For every month amongst the living and back in your previous life, you will have to bring someone to the Devil as an offering. Simple at the beginning as he consumed the soul of the poor victim behind closed door soon changed. Soon you were to listen, to watch….and in the end take a spot next to him…..and kill for him or loose your soul forever.

How far can it go?

The Devil's deal commentary
In this idea I am looking for a female playing the one making the deal with Devil. The idea is quite rough and I imagine many possible things what could happen. Will she try to defy him or will she start to work with him? She might even enjoy his needs and join him in killing others for their souls.

The story would be not only about her being used by him, but also about her finding the people he will want to torture and murder. She will have to convince them to come with her and prepare them for him. She might do it s being scared and afraid to stand against the Lord of Hell or she can be sadistic crazy bitch that would show him how things are done.

What will become of her ,if she stays by his side and enjoys it being used and use others, or actually start looking for a way to get free from him is one of many possibilities. Or she might draw attention of someone else who would try to stop her from serving the devil. That is all to be discussed.