Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crimzon Dragon

-35 - he said as he dropped by on his way out the door to get some riding in on this beautiful day.   Finally a dry weekend that is above freezing.  Great day for "Air Therapy" on my bike.

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Lazaria

Absences (Updated 3/3)

"They know I saved the city, they know I won the war!"

"The war's not won."

Bedroom Lazarus

Do you actually play your guitar with those?
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Shewolf

Quote from: Bedroom Lazarus on February 15, 2014, 08:01:09 AM
Having managed to crawl away from the beating received from Shewolf in a previous encounter, manages to use one feeble finger to change the tally before being pulled back and away by the paramedics treating him for a cracked skull, several broken bones, internal bleeding, intense bruising and a collapsed lung
I distinctly heard you cry out for more good sir! And be honest, you loved every single bloody moment of it...  >:)

Lazaria

Your order forbids you to even think about guitars and boobs, priest. Why even bother oogling me avvi? ;D

Absences (Updated 3/3)

"The war's not won."

Bedroom Lazarus

Quote from: Lazaria on February 15, 2014, 05:05:51 PM

Your order forbids you to even think about guitars and boobs, priest. Why even bother oogling me avvi? ;D

No doubt the concussion given while I cried out "more, more, more fractured bones collapse vertibre, contusions and concussions" at Shewolf

Apparently my world view is a changin.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Derwaysh

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

La Vida en su Muerte

My life hurts.
Been gone for too long.  Depression is a bitch.
Random PMs always appreciated!!

Lazaria

A changing world view? You mean a new order of priests who are equally depraved but willing to admit it this time? ;D

Absences (Updated 3/3)

"The war's not won."

Bedroom Lazarus

Did I ever deny anything?

Now play somethng in chord of DD minor for me  ::)

The Sins that Beckon Me

Derwaysh

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Lazaria

"DD Minor". This is an 18+ community. ;D

And here we thought your priestly ways were done... ::)

Absences (Updated 3/3)

"The war's not won."

Cryptic

What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Shewolf

Quote from: Bedroom Lazarus on February 15, 2014, 05:07:57 PM
No doubt the concussion given while I cried out "more, more, more fractured bones collapse vertibre, contusions and concussions" at Shewolf
Apparently my world view is a changin.
Doesn't God embrace all his children? It would be a sin to refuse me, would it not? O:)

Derwaysh

A/A

Bedroom Lazarus

Quote from: Shewolf on February 15, 2014, 06:12:50 PM
Doesn't God embrace all his children? It would be a sin to refuse me, would it not? O:)

Embraces her for the sake of God, arms wrapped tightly around hers, tight enough to prevent her from say, suddenly throwing a mean right uppercut and shattering his jaw.

I feel the love!

The Sins that Beckon Me

Cryptic

Throws the Priest a right hook for Wolf's sake.
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Shewolf

*Looks at the mess and holds up her gloved hands, looking quite innocent.*
"Hey...I didn't do it!"

Derwaysh

A/A

Bedroom Lazarus

will be filing assault at battery charges, as soon as he finds where his spleen got off too.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Lazaria

Steals Derwaysh's posting conveyor belt and replaces it with go-to-sleep conveyor belt. ;D

Absences (Updated 3/3)

"The war's not won."

Cryptic

A/A's