Thunder-Cats Are Lose!

Started by SimonSez, February 28, 2011, 08:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimonSez

Hi all i've been really really wanting to do a Group Thunder-Cats RP the old classic 80's cartoon, i've even seen a preview of the new Thunder-cats cartoon there bringing out which just looks as wicked and its given me such Brain Storms! :D but i need to know before throwing some idea's out if there are other's willing to join ?
http://www.youtube.com/embed/GrBmWKAyPk8

pendarious

holy fucking shit........heres a serie i havent seen in ages.......if this ever gets off the ground i will happily play Mum-RA
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

SimonSez

Quote from: pendarious on February 28, 2011, 11:44:33 AM
holy fucking shit........heres a serie i havent seen in ages.......if this ever gets off the ground i will happily play Mum-RA
Mum-Ra! XD lol cool good to know >w<

SimonSez

If you looked at the link to the new preview i hope some people can get an idea of what i wanna try and get this into a group rp, Warrior Cats and the Mutant Warriors and such ?