The Judge (Small Idea)

Started by MagicalPen, November 22, 2015, 02:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

A real simple idea here, based off a literortica I read. I am looking for someone to play all the girls, or 2 - 4 people to play the roles of the girls.

Spring break means the parents are gone for a week, leaving the place to their two teenaged children.

Andrew, at 19, is the responsible one. He is handsome and all the girls like him.
His sister is more of the trouble maker and has a bunch of her friends (16 - 18 in range) over, creating mayhem. They all think Andrew is hot and constantly flirt and tease him - something he seems to do in return.
As girls often do, the group have fooled around with each other before, and with a few drinks between them one night decide to see who is the hottest girl in the group. But they can't decide. Some one suggests Andrew could be the judge, so they pull him in.
Andrew feels like he has died and gone to heaven. He will be judging them on a few things: Lips, Breasts, Ass, and Pussy.

[More details to be shared with interested persons. This also has the potential to involve some arousing incest between brother and sister - its only fair to be judged equally afterall.]
[This also has the potential to be long-termed, as they have a whole week to fool around with each other - possible to descend into an orgy with some of Andrews friends involved too]

Characters Needed:

Friend 1 - Open
Friend 2 - Open
Friend 3 - Open
Sister - Optional

Andrew - MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Alias

MagicalPen

Heh - what were your thoughts? Okay with the incest? What role(s) would you be interested in?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games