Started by Bella90, September 19, 2010, 03:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella90

THE AMULET OF AZUTH

-main genders and ideas:

-Time travel
- Magic
- medival/modern.
- all types of creatures = Weres, vampires, sorcerers, humans, elves.. and so on, all acceptable.
- it has to have almost everything. (romance, Bon, torture, adventure, ...so on.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Main Idea:

The story starts with a group of friends, at a party, when everything starts to go wrong. There's a hidden society in town, this society is made up of the Magyk (Magic) council. They are members that have inherited their positions for thousands of years.

The council's story:

There are seven sacred objects, these objects must always remain protected, and in the right hands, in the wrong hands it could cause problems. The elders decided that the objects must be protected and saved, the destruction of one of them would kill the world -so the choice of it was abolished, they must only keep them safe, use them right, and away from everyone else, they put seven guardians to each object, and so the seven are the seven council members.

One of the guardians calls a meeting in this town (where the party was) the guardian explains that the famous 'Amulet of Azuth' was stolen, or lost -but mos likely stolen. And he/she is under panic, and extreme stress. The amulet's power controls time, but it can only do so with some mercury from the bottom of an enchanted lake only known to the Amulet's guardian. Yet the one who stole it thought it was all he needed. The council members, have lost the position of the lake, due to the time gap since the last time anyone even spoke of it. The guardians must find the lake, and keep it safe. They had to travel back where it all started, and meet the original guardians back in the day. Doing so they did not realize that they have pulled the party along with them.

Goals:

-find the thief (or group of thieves -depends)
-find the lake
-and depending on each character find their happiness, whether they would come back? or stay in that medieval time.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules:

-You can play multiple characters, but no more than four please.
-you can choose whether you want to be from the party, the council members, or the original council, or perhaps people from the time they're going to.
- you CANNOT be invincible, there must be a weakness.
- daily or so posts, if your not going to show up please inform me, or put on a substitute
- your partnership and relations are up to you
- please, respect all others here, and what they prefer.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

CHARACTER SKELETON:

Name (first-middle-family. and nickname -if you prefer as well):

Birthday (and age-Knowing that the party will be in 2010.-:

Race:

Position: ( in a pack, in the council, randomly in the medieval time, or modern from the party?...)
simple personality characteristics:
-interest  (Females?  Males? both?)  :
- basic personality flaws (not too many, just what can be said by word, I'm certain we'll get to know your character):
- Personality best points:
- fears:
-habits, and hobbies (not many as well, just one or two):
- other description:
Appearance (a picture would be good):

-unnecessary, but if the picture isn't too detailed answer the following-

Height:
weight:
cup size (if you prefer):
hair (length, type and color):
Eyes:
General physical characteristics:

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Note:

I'm still unsure of my own characters :), It all depends on you all, and the number of people applying I'm looking up to 12, or more, but we could start off if we get 9 players :).  I didn't put up a thread yet, this will depend on how this goes.

Any questions, feel free to ask me, whether it be on msn, or a PM right here on E.

Thankies,
xxoo.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________-
(updated):
The Amulet of Azuth's history:

It was made by a great magician over centuries (from the medieval age), this magician managed to merge the sands of time with two elements, Darkness, and light. The great magician made the amulet the best he could, and only to be used when necessary, but people became greedy,so Azuth decided to complicate the matter, and only allow the amulet to work with this mercury. Getting to the mercury itself was dangerous, so whom ever had to refill the little golden glass on the amulet had to be worth it, and he/she had to need it.

WE NEED:

- the seven fourcouncil members
- the three ancient elders
- at least 6 4 normal characters (could be more, but that's the minimum number I'm working with)
- at least 1 or more for the opposite side (The Blackentry)
**the ones who took the amulet**
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've started the link of the game, just so it would be ready. click here

Tad

So, would the people start being their unique species, or would that only be once they've gone into the medieval world?
In the process of moving, so posts may be slow
Need an idea?        Ons and Offs

Bella90

^^ Both are possible ...

they could be:
-turned later on.
-already turned but mingling with human friends.
- it runs in the family by blood (whether they know it yet or not)
- they could go as normal humans.

p.s: don't forget there are two types, modern and medieval, elves and such must be from the earlier age.

Nim

You can count me in!   ;D  I have a character waiting to join a game that is going no where.  I'll bring her over here with a few modifications to play a part on the council. 

Bella90

Quote from: Nim on September 19, 2010, 03:44:08 PM
You can count me in!   ;D  I have a character waiting to join a game that is going no where.  I'll bring her over here with a few modifications to play a part on the council.

GREAT ^^ ~

HockeyGod

Looks fun to me! I'd like to consider a half-elf ranger type...knows the forest. A bit of a hermit however - doesn't like others.

I've got a bugger number of meetings this week unfortunately and won't be able to really craft something nicely for a bit. I completely understand if the game moves forward.  ;)

I also don't mind playing a bit of a guest villain. A swamp witch or something of that nature.

Bella90

Quote from: alxnjsh on September 19, 2010, 04:03:10 PM
Looks fun to me! I'd like to consider a half-elf ranger type...knows the forest. A bit of a hermit however - doesn't like others.

I've got a bugger number of meetings this week unfortunately and won't be able to really craft something nicely for a bit. I completely understand if the game moves forward.  ;)

I also don't mind playing a bit of a guest villain. A swamp witch or something of that nature.

No worries ^^ and no problem. :)

Bella90

My character # 1:

CHARACTER SKELETON:

Name (first-middle-family. and nickname -if you prefer as well):  Rozalinda Andrae Frost.   (Rose, Roza, Ro)

Birthday (and age-Knowing that the party will be in 2010.-: ( july 7th 1992   -18- )

Race: Elemental -by blood. But is not aware of it yet.

-interest  (Females?  Males? both?)  : Males.
- basic personality flaws (not too many, just what can be said by word, I'm certain we'll get to know your character): Temper, intervort even when she shows other wise, sarcastic.
- Personality best points: understanding, quick thinking.
- fears: bugs, snakes, pain.
-habits, and hobbies (not many as well, just one or two): bites her lips a lot, has a habit of cracking her fingers when nervous, or even clutching her fit, or vibrating her foot. loves arts (painting drawing) sports (swimming horseback riding, tennis badminton)

Height: 1.66 cm.
weight: 60 kg.
cup size (if you prefer): B 36
hair (length, type and color): Wavy mid back, chestnut brown.
Eyes:
Brown/ honey.

CHARACTER #2:

CHARACTER SKELETON:

Name (first-middle-family. and nickname -if you prefer as well): Melina Damen Cyverti  ([pronounced Sey-ver-ti)

Birthday (and age-Knowing that the party will be in 2010.-: looks around 28. ( 223) January 12.

Race: Sorceress.

-interest  (Females?  Males? both?)  : both.
- basic personality flaws (not too many, just what can be said by word, I'm certain we'll get to know your character): arrogance, opinionated, stubborn.
- Personality best points: strong will, clear thinking.
- fears: deep sea. or dark waters.
-habits, and hobbies (not many as well, just one or two): controlling her powers, learning new spells, spending time in the wilderness, and she stole the amulet to undo the death of her family, each member of her group has his or her motive from the amulet.

Height: 1.70 cm
weight: 65 kg.
cup size (if you prefer): C 38
hair (length, type and color): brown, slight waves.
Eyes:
Blue, sometimes navy or ice depends on the lighting.

FallenFeather

Quote from: Nim on September 19, 2010, 03:44:08 PM
-follows Nim-
I'll also bring my character. Can either be part of the council or one of the elders. Will also make some other characters added.

Bella90

Quote from: FallenFeather on September 19, 2010, 04:54:30 PM
-follows Nim-
I'll also bring my character. Can either be part of the council or one of the elders. Will also make some other characters added.

GREAT =D can't wait to see :D

bluemoon

I suppose I could bring my character here...hmmm...she'll be harder to change, but I'll work on it...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Nim

Character Name:  Mae
Species:  Dragon  (Spends most of her time in human form)
Position:  Part of the Council
-interest  (Females?  Males? both?)  :  Both leaning more towards females
- basic personality flaws:  Mae is quick to pass judgment and slow to trust others.
- Personality best points: Loyal to those she trusts
- fears: Only the loss of one of the Seven Sacred Objects gives Mae cause for fear.
-habits, and hobbies : She is an accomplished harp player. 

Appearance:   Human form

Appearance:  Dragon form

Background information:  Mae before becoming one of the council members was a Gypsy Sorceress who for many years has traveled  with several different troupes of gypsy's.  While having specialized in the arts of healing she is also very accomplished in the arts of all forms of elemental magic Earth, Air, Fire and water.

Bella90

Blluemoon : YAY.

Nim: ^~  Love it, knew the character :p :D but lovely. :D

Nim

Quote from: Bella90 on September 20, 2010, 04:05:03 AM
Blluemoon : YAY.

Nim: ^~  Love it, knew the character :p :D but lovely. :D

*Grins*  Yes well I did make a few changes to suit her new home.   ;D  But I'm glad you approve!

Kiric Rand

I would like to mark my intrest in this game, just got to make up a character in a bit for it lol
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Bella90

Nim : ^^ How could I not?!

Kiric: I'm pleased, Take your time with your character ^^ No rush.

P.S: As soon as I reach the expected number We will start the game as to not bore those who had their characters ready, when I start I'll still keep up the applications of others who want to join ^^ so no rush to it.

Kiric Rand

Name Richard Allen Masters (Most call him Allen)

Sex: Male

Birthday (Age: 20) 8/14/1990

Race: Human

Position: Modern from party
-interest Females :
- basic personality flaws Can be too trusting
- Personality best points: Fiercely loyal
- fears: Harming others (hates fighting)
-habits, and hobbies: Drawing and writing:

Appearance

Height: 6'1"
weight: 165 lb
cup size (if you prefer):N/A
hair (length, type and color): Slightly long, a light blonde
Eyes: Amber

Allen Is a local artist of renown, having a few big sales of his work and getting his name spread around. He abhors fighting and conflict of any kind, and will often times go out of his way to avoid it. However, unknown to him, he has the bloodline of a great medieval warrior, and some of those skills have been passed on to him.
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Bella90

Thats a wonderful character ^^ I fancy art myself :)

thanks.. :D

Kiric Rand

I was thinking about having him be a decentand of both a great warrior and a sorceress, that way he can fight and learn minor magic...... which is his way of facing his fears.
[Floatright]
[/float]

Bella90

Thats great ^^ sounds nice ... keep planning :D

FallenFeather

Name: Lynette Rue Arianne (Lyn or Rue)
Birthday: Unknown (though looks early 20s)

Race: Dragon

Position: Council
-interest : Males
- basic personality flaws: Sometimes afraid to say something, unconfident of herself, naïve about reality
- Personality best points: Fair, compassionate, empathetic, strong (in all aspects)
- fears: Lack of recognition, the dark, cold
-habits, and hobbies: Has a bad habit of not being able to look directly into people’s eyes. Also, loves to paint.

Appearance: Human:

Dragon: 
Second Dragon Pic

Height: 5’4”
weight: 113 lbs
cup size: C
hair: Wavy, mid back length bright red hair
Eyes: Green

Other: Lyn was raised in a very old family, one of the noble houses of the Dragon race. She specializes in fire magyk, but is able to use others. She joined the council because none of her other clan members felt it necessary to join.

bluemoon

Name (first-middle-family. and nickname -if you prefer as well): Zhi-Halu (dJee-Hah-loo) Eowin (A-o-win) Emairun (eh-my-roon) AKA Halu

Birthday (and age)  -Knowing that the party will be in 2010.-: Unknown-appears around 17-ish, but is much older.

Race: "LidKanit"(of Leorobin's world) but another word for it? Umm...dark raccoon demon? (not really a demon)

Position: randomly in the medieval time

simple personality characteristics: She can be a bit dark at times, and pessimistic. She isn't exactly happy go lucky, or even just happy for that matter. She tends to be a thief, but works only for herself. She isn't evil, just...misguided.

-interest  (Females?  Males? both?)  : curious

- basic personality flaws (not too many, just what can be said by word, I'm certain we'll get to know your character): Pessimistic.

- Personality best points: adaptable, and is surprisingly able to make bad situations at least half way good, though she still doesn't see it that way.

- fears: The darkness that consumed her brother

-habits, and hobbies (not many as well, just one or two): studying basic magics, thieving, art

- other description: She was one of two siblings born to a great beast, and abandoned once weened. Her brother and herself wandered, but soon her brother was swallowed by an unknown force, and turned into a monster. She was forced to decapitate him. She fashioned the stones used to kill him into twin daggers which were imbued with the dark energy her brother had been engulfed in. She doesn't know who her parents were, or why she exists.

She is a stealthy creature, and expert thief. When it is dark enough, she can even disappear into the shadows(literally become invisible to the naked eye). She is especially talented in her more human forms with her twin dark blades, two long daggers imbued with the power of darkness. She meddles with the elements, but is far from a professional in any one. She is most talented in Dark, Sound and Fire elements, being able to cast common spells with ease, and few more complicated ones. Water and Thunder are a bit difficult and seem to take a more concentration to cast common spells. Earth and Air are very rarely cast, as she has troubles doing so. She can't cast light spells at all. (by spells I mean the complexity of what is happening with the element)
Appearance (a picture would be good): I only have descriptions unless I manage to draw them, which is unlikely...
She can take three different forms, through the effort she has put into trying to look more and more like a human.

Form one: Her animal form. She appears to be a large raccoon, easily the size of a wolf or larger. Her grey fur has a gorgeous amber undertone, and her rounded ears prick up listening to anything and everything. She has an odd mask, in that it juts below each eye down her cheeks.

Form two: First anthro: This form is easier for her to take rather than her third. She stands on two paws, at about 5'7". 125 lbs, with a very human shape as far as her body goes. Her "hands" and feet are padded, just as they are in her animal form, and the same fur still covers her body. Her face is still much like a raccoon, though taking on slightly human characteristics, such as the color in her iris being more visible. It can now be seen that her eyes are a forest green with blue-green hints. Because of the human-esque body, she even formed breasts similar to humans, though they aren't large by any means, maybe an A or B cup. She still has the long face, prick ears, and bushy tail characteristics of being raccoon as well. Her mask still has the odd jutting characteristic as well.

Form three: Second Anthro: This form is much more human like, but is almost painful for her to transform into, and is far from perfect. She now has skin, and has shaped her head less like a coon, and more like a humans. She has auburn hair that is rather short, cropping up towards the back of her head. Her prick ears and bushy tail are still in place, but she now has skin covering her body where there was once fur. There isn't much difference in body shape though, from her previous anthro form. The most notable differences would be true hands and feet, though she still can't get rid of those claws. Now, her mask is gone, with exception to the two jutting pieces that half-moon across her lower eyelid, then jut down her cheeks. Her skin is slightly pale, from being mostly nocturnal.

I hope this is ok...like I said, there aren't pictures to match the descriptions...so...and yes, this is *mostly* copy-pasta from my old character sheet.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Bella90

No, it's alright ^^

Pretty much clear :D

welcome in :D

Bella90

Hello :)

Note that I dont want to take long for this to start, as not to bore anyone. If anyone around here know someone interested in a group's rp, oh please lend a hand :D :D

thanks,

xxoo

Lira

Still room for one of the girls at the party (modern)?

Nim

Quote from: Lira on September 23, 2010, 10:14:00 PM

Hello Lira, Yes we are still looking to have a few more people join in on the fun.  A girl at the party sounds perfect!  ;D

Bella90

Quote from: Lira on September 23, 2010, 10:14:00 PM
of course ^^

Lira

Name (first-middle-family. and nickname -if you prefer as well): Christine Lynn Baker- "Cassi" or "Cass"

Birthday (and age)  -Knowing that the party will be in 2010.-: May 10, 1992, 18 years old

Race: human

Position: modern, from the party

-interest(Females?  Males? both?): both, but so far has denied her interest in women, despite rumors

- basic personality flaws: easily embarrassed; in times of stress or surprise she has a foul mouth, and nothing is out

of bounds

- Personality best points: helpful, intelligent

- fears: Her current greatest fear is that she is a Lesbian,, having not found much satisfaction with the guys she has

been with.  Second fear would be failing at college (Engineering).

-habits, and hobbies (not many as well, just one or two): likes stargazing.. gained the nickname Cassi for the

constellation; likes picking locks (she has a pair of police handcuffs which she often uses to cuff her hands behind her back

and pick them open with whatever she can find); oral fixation- always has something between her lips or in her mouth, pen,

pen cap, pencil, candy, lolipop or just the stick from one

- other description: has a tendency to be overly quiet, or overly talkative.. with no middle ground

Height:5'4"
weight: 108lbs
cup size (if you prefer): 34B-22-34
hair (length, type and color):Chestnut, just below shoulder blades, naturally wavy
Eyes:Hazel- golden brown near the pupil to a deep, dark green towards the outside of the iris
General physical characteristics: slender/skinny

Bella90

Great Lira ^^

note:

Everyone, I have placed a link above at the beginning to the thread of the rp, give it a look, and you'll find what characters are there, who plays who, and there we will start the game. Also note that No posts shall be placed there -before the game actually starts- All characters and comments on the story-line, idea or questions shall be here. ^^

Thanks,

xxoo

Magma1519

I do nt believe I have seen the villian character claimed yet so I would like to claim it. Description pending. Or perhaps even a lacky of the mastermind. I am also interested in doing another charater or two on the good side. Just need to know what fits I have a very twisted mind sometimes that can be used effectively on some points. So even if you want just a few short term "cameo" villains along the way count me in there too
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Bella90

Quote from: Magma1519 on September 25, 2010, 09:43:14 PM
I do nt believe I have seen the villian character claimed yet so I would like to claim it. Description pending. Or perhaps even a lacky of the mastermind. I am also interested in doing another charater or two on the good side. Just need to know what fits I have a very twisted mind sometimes that can be used effectively on some points. So even if you want just a few short term "cameo" villains along the way count me in there too

^^ No worries, My mind is just as twisted ^^

Take your time with your chars. :D

bluemoon

If you want, since it's needed, I could make it so my character starts as a thief, but becomes one of the elders or something, knowing that they are important to the survival of even herself would keep her from stealing it, and as a theif would be good at keeping her items hidden or something...maybe?
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Bella90

Quote from: bluemoon on September 26, 2010, 10:31:58 AM
If you want, since it's needed, I could make it so my character starts as a thief, but becomes one of the elders or something, knowing that they are important to the survival of even herself would keep her from stealing it, and as a theif would be good at keeping her items hidden or something...maybe?

We'll see how that goes ^^ it would be nice, But I had an image in mind the elders are pure from birth, and they inherit their position, but she could br in the group following the elders :) later on and starts by being -in the modern, where the amulet was stolen- then changes tracks.

bluemoon

but she doesn't have a pure human form, she'd never fit in in the modern world
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Bella90

hmm... the current team that stole the Amulet is living in the modern world traveling to the medieval, so...can you fit here in that line somewhere?

:D:D

bluemoon

I guess she could wear a hat and not-so-revealing clothes to hide her tail and ears...and claim the mask is a tattoo...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Bella90

how about this -->     (if you don't like you can change its merely a suggestion :p) After the group is teleported to the medieval time, the amulet was lost due to the shift, your char. finds it, and discovers what it is, but the opponents come to her, explaining that its to her benefit she join them because...etc etc, its theirs..and so on.

But later on she discovers? as you said?

bluemoon

ok, though she probably wont just join them, you have to seriously barter with a raccoon when they get their sticky little paws on something hehehe
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Bella90

Loool! Raccoons are too cute XD loool

bluemoon

I know, I raised 2 of them, that's why I made the character ^__^
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Bella90

AWWWW !!

Lool, The closest I got to a raccoon was Micco in Poccahantas.  :p

Magma1519

Name (first-middle-family. and nickname -if you prefer as well):Gordarath

Birthday (and age)  -Knowing that the party will be in 2010.-: Unknown, born of the dark flame

Race:Shape shifter, common forms include Human, dragon, demon-stallion

Position: ( in a pack, in the council, randomly in the medieval time, or modern from the party?...)
simple personality characteristics: Dark lord from a time unknown, hungry for power seeks to posses ultimate power
-interest  (Females?  Males? both?)  :Is not interested in pleasures of the flesh, though will use these pleasures to fulfill his disguise or or as a way of torture.
- basic personality flaws (not too many, just what can be said by word, I'm certain we'll get to know your character):Vain, power hungry, does not work well with others who are not under his command
- Personality best points: when in disguise can be quite charming, and easy to get along with
- fears:The Council
-habits, and hobbies (not many as well, just one or two): Bringing war and pain
- other description:
Appearance (a picture would be good): (Will look into pics of the different forms soon but I figured this would be a good start)

Looking at the characters existing I can see a good scene between me and the first one to sucessfully steal the amulet,(thinking into the bondage,torture area)  and a dragon fight with me and Nim if the two would like those scenes with me too.

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

Kate

[Prefered form]

Name : Uranda

Birthday : Unknown / Ageless

Race: Arch Demon of Perversion

Position: Random Medievil

Basic personality flaws:
Manipulative, prone to highly unsociable actions.

Personality best points: Will have no qualms about brutal or excessive options towards foes the group meets.

Fears: Sacred Grounds, Priestess and Priestesses of Holy orders

Habits, and hobbies : Takes great amusement in watching others indulge in sexually perverted actions this also includes simply watching animals of difference species trying to do each other.

Abilities: Can shape change into highly desirable women but prefers to adopt the one she is most comfortable with. Can instill perverted desires in others who do not have strong faith. Can sense holy areas. Master Witchery.

Background

There are many different types of demons, that of decay, betrayal, hate and so on. Unknown to many post despise each other and have higher levels of hatred towards each other than they do towards mankind or anything else for that matter. All see each other as a threat to use what would be people for their own uses, feeling other demon's effects as a taint on their own plans. Primarily Uranda does strongly desire to pervert sexuality of those she encounter towards aspects that make them feel that the sexuality dominates their nature, isolates them from society forcing them to associate with others of her kind and look to Uranda for leadership.

Uranda does advocate bestiality, gay relationships, humiliation, exposure, desire for being used by groups and a host of other inclinations which are deemed demonic or "perverted". Despite superstition she like most demons are not interested in anything concerning children, for their guardian angles protect their souls from demonic influences such as herself until the time of adulthood.

She is spiritually aware that the group is trying to save reality, for their own success is vital for her plans to be realized. She doesn't expect to be liked, nor trusted and nor should she be for she sees most as opportunities to pervert to her cause.

This is mainly done by creating a desire in individuals towards a perversion she think would be most difficult for them to juggle in light of their current values and identity

Kate

Uranda is a very extreme character, with a nature that may be unworkable to others in the group.

I will not be offended if she is rejected ( I think if any in the existing group would feel uncomfortable with her presense ... those views should be respected more than those thinking she is cool)

Bella90

Quote from: Kate on September 27, 2010, 02:39:31 AM

[Prefered form]

Name : Uranda

Birthday : Unknown / Ageless

Race: Arch Demon of Perversion

Position: Random Medievil

Basic personality flaws:
Manipulative, prone to highly unsociable actions.

Personality best points: Will have no qualms about brutal or excessive options towards foes the group meets.

Fears: Sacred Grounds, Priestess and Priestesses of Holy orders

Habits, and hobbies : Takes great amusement in watching others indulge in sexually perverted actions this also includes simply watching animals of difference species trying to do each other.

Abilities: Can shape change into highly desirable women but prefers to adopt the one she is most comfortable with. Can create perverted desires in others who do not have strong fail (permanent). Can sense holy areas or people with faith. Master Witchery.

Background

There are many different types of demons, that of decay, betrayal, hate and so on. Unknown to many post despise each other and have higher levels of hatred towards each other than they do towards mankind or anything else for that matter. All see each other as a threat to use what would be people for their own uses, feeling other demon's effects as a taint on their own plans. Primarily Uranda does strongly desire to pervert sexuality of those she encounter towards aspects that make them feel that the sexuality dominates their nature, isolates them from society forcing them to associate with others of her kind and look to Uranda for leadership.

Uranda does advocate bestiality, gay relationships, humiliation, exposure, desire for being used by groups and a host of other inclinations which are deemed demonic or "perverted". Despite superstition she like most demons are not interested in anything concerning children, for their guardian angles protect their souls from demonic influences such as herself until the time of adulthood.

She is spiritually aware that the group is trying to save reality, for their own success is vital for her plans to be realized. She doesn't expect to be liked, nor trusted and nor should she be for she sees most as opportunities to pervert to her cause.

This is mainly done by creating a desire in individuals towards a perversion she think would be most difficult for them to juggle in light of their current values and identity

Thanks ^^ ... nice :D

Quote from: Magma1519 on September 26, 2010, 10:02:02 PM
Name (first-middle-family. and nickname -if you prefer as well):Gordarath

Birthday (and age)  -Knowing that the party will be in 2010.-: Unknown, born of the dark flame

Race:Shape shifter, common forms include Human, dragon, demon-stallion

simple personality characteristics: Dark lord from a time unknown, hungry for power seeks to posses ultimate power
-interest  (Females?  Males? both?)  :Is not interested in pleasures of the flesh, though will use these pleasures to fulfill his disguise or or as a way of torture.
- basic personality flaws (not too many, just what can be said by word, I'm certain we'll get to know your character):Vain, power hungry, does not work well with others who are not under his command
- Personality best points: when in disguise can be quite charming, and easy to get along with
- fears:The Council
-habits, and hobbies (not many as well, just one or two): Bringing war and pain
- other description:
Appearance (a picture would be good): (Will look into pics of the different forms soon but I figured this would be a good start)

Looking at the characters existing I can see a good scene between me and the first one to sucessfully steal the amulet,(thinking into the bondage,torture area)  and a dragon fight with me and Nim if the two would like those scenes with me too.

THANK YOU!! :D ^^

Magma1519

I think Uranda and Gordarath may work well together. Perhaps a previous history brings about her knowledge of my weakness(s) or just a good one to work off against. Maybe she two times me? All just ideas I am throwing out there as a way of saying I like her. Of course I am not running this show or writing for your character just throwing it out there

Kate

I dont mind my character knowing as many other characters as possible before hand (doesnt have to be in a positive way)

I wouldn't mind role playing her as i could imagine a demon to be (ie having really unsettling body motions ... like head always facing you regardless of what her body does - including 360 + motions. Ideally many subtle things that scream "unholy" and cause a shudder in those that witness so.

I intended to play her as super creepy and of course super perverted -
but honest (she isnt a demon of deception - and hates those which are ) ... unpleasently honest though :)

Cant wait for this one to start ! Someone else join already !

Bella90

- Throwing in ideas would help me out ! :D So don't hesitate to 'put it out there' and if i find the idea too far away from the story I'll say something, so please no one take it personally :)

lol Kate, I'm as excited as you are if not more. :p

Kate

i think that violent confrontations are bound to be necessary.

Many of the characters can't really show themselves without pitched battles.

So the concept of us having followers or psyudeo armies that face others (not necessarily the "stealers" of the amulate always) may be cool.

Also allows "bad" thigns to happen that hurt us without directly hurting a major character... ie we loose our army - oh fk - we run... etc

Bella90

I dont' know if there's a specific target for any other 'bad guy' to have, but it is possible that that would happen especially since they're going back in time, that can result in many things, or even going on to earlier wars.

However to your concern, your character is in the medieval time, she could make her out arch nemesis :D - or is it to your luck :p lol. But we do need action, romance, drama, horror... all in the midst of it all, for all characters not just one, or two. Without sudden events the story would be boring.

Kate

it would be interesting regardless ... with or without such powerful players it does leave a lot of options open :)

FallenFeather

If we need a super evil type character, I have one that would fit in both eras. She's a crazed angel that hears the voices of sinners and has gone mad. However, she needs a demon caretaker (male) that "saved" her from Heaven and takes care of her.

Bella90

Kate: yips,

Fallen: nice, :D you could ask someone to join to play the part :d

FallenFeather

Yeah I can see if I can. Let me post her profile to make sure everything's ok.

FallenFeather

Name: Alexiel Anahera

Birthday: Beginning of Earth (looks like 20s)

Race: Fallen Angel

Position: Don’t know
-interest : Males though not really
- basic personality flaws: Crazy
- Personality best points: Kind to non-sinners and her companion, deadly, faithful
- fears: Disappointing her lord
-habits, and hobbies: Kills people

Appearance:
Six Wings
Face minus horns

Height: 5’7”
weight: 125
hair: Medium length wavy brown hair
Eyes: golden
General physical characteristics: Lean and beyond earthly beauty. Seems to glow.

Personality: Earlier on, Alexiel was always smiling, so kind and warm-hearted. She was the very idea of purity: never having a negative thought or action, never lying, trusting easily, helping others. As she heard voices, she lost her mind to madness. Now she continues to hear voices, her personality changing constantly. She usually acts like a young child, not understanding right and wrong. She talks to herself a lot, crying and holding herself, as well as having fits of rage, taking it out on whatever or whoever is near. Alexiel trusts no one anymore except the demon that saved her. Though she loves her Lord, she also despises him for allowing this to happen. When she is purposefully killing, however, Alexiel’s mind returns momentarily, allowing her to be deadly and calculating, relishing in the blood and pain of her victims.

History: In the beginning of Time, Alexiel Anahera was always smiling, loved by all and enveloping the Heavens with her love. The lower Angels adored her and she was the favorite child of God. Her smile was brilliant and constant, never frowning or crying from despair. However, once Man started multiplying alarmingly, and sinning, Alexiel began to hear the grotesque thoughts of the most horrible of sinners. She informed God of what she heard and he punished the sinners accordingly. The High Angel was proud to be able to server her Lord on Earth somehow. But as Man increased, so too did his sins. Eventually, Alexiel started to go mad with all the voices. God tried his hardest until one of his general’s, Lucifel or Lucifer, repelled. For Alexiel’s safety, God sent her to Heaven’s Eden, the safest place in heaven. However, she can’t stand being away from her Lord, as the voices now include those of the fallen angels. She escaped Eden and fought her way to God, slaying as many sinning angels as she could, the voices reducing as she killed. Alexiel managed to become one of the man contributing factors that ended the Great War, her sword gaining heavenly runes and the name Xaverion - New Light. But even though the loudest voices were gone, there were still many left. So to protect her, God sent his eldest son, Jesus, to Earth to forgive Man of his sins and try to teach him not to sin. For a time it had worked, but eventually the voices came back much worse tahn before. Man believed he could sin and be forgiven. God eventually sent Alexiel to the Crystal Gardens, a prison in Heaven and much to his dismay, is forced to lock her in a crystal, freezing her consciousness.

Hundreds of years later, a demon sneaks into Heaven with the help of corrupt angels with the intent to kill Alexiel, God’s favorite daughter. He finds her locked in crystal and awakens her to kill her, but as soon as she regains consciousness, he realizes that her mind is lost to insanity and pities her. However, he can’t forget Lucifer’s orders and instead attempts to seduce her, convincing her that he can help her if she comes with him, telling her it’s God’s fault for creating Man. Eventually she agrees and falls from Heaven, killing human and nonhuman sinners. Heaven hasn’t found out its princess has fallen since God had forbidden anyone near her and isn’t all-knowing. That was why he gave his eldest daughter the gift to sense sinners, though he hadn’t realized it would twist in such a way. With her corruption, her sword had begun to feed upon evil energies, warping to become

I need to find a demon partner. But if she's too insane, let me know and I'll take her out. She's just fun to play.

Bella90

Lool Fallen I know some insane people are fun to play :D And they're always the life of the story, pop our when theyre least expected :p

Bella90

CHARACTER SKELETON:

Name (first-middle-family. and nickname -if you prefer as well): Ellanore Nightwish

Birthday (and age-Knowing that the party will be in 2010.-: 186 (looks late 20's early 30's) 12 , September 1900's.

Race: Sorceress shifter.

Position: ( in a pack, in the council, randomly in the medieval time, or modern from the party?...) Modern council.
-interest  (Females?  Males? both?)  : neither, she stopped relations since her bonded mate had passed away.
- basic personality flaws (not too many, just what can be said by word, I'm certain we'll get to know your character): temper, quiet, expects everything organized, bossy, very accurate
- Personality best points: wise, witty, analytical, cautious.
- fears: chaos and ending of the world
-habits, and hobbies (not many as well, just one or two): reading old spell books, history.
- other description: Ella inherited her position from her ancestors, and had been in the council for nearly 165 years.She is not immortal, but she does have a long life, like many her kind, they live long. She always carries her scepter with her, it's long wooden and white, with a white ovule crystal on top. She lives behind a waterfall deep in the forest. Even in the modern day, she prefers to stay alone, the only time she leaves is when she goes to the council meetings. Always wearing the same deep red robe.

Height: 160 cm.
weight: 55 kg.
cup size (if you prefer): 32 B
hair (length, type and color): Straight above her shoulders just below her face, bright reddish orange.
eyes:  Grey enveloped in a darker grey ring.

Bella90

NOTE:

I have started the game so as not to wait any longer. :) But I will still be accepting those other who would apply later

Thanks and enjoy.

Bella90

The link of the game is present on the first post of this request, the very last line.

but since many haven't seen it just click here and get to the game ^^

Have fun and enjoy.

Kate

hey if i have sort of ew'd out any players tell me I am playing an extreme character i can tone her down or remove the post if its creaping some out (just pm me or tell bella if she does)

bluemoon

So, are we posting modern day only right now? Did you want my character modern day to help steal the amulet, or finds it in the old world?
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Bella90

Quote from: bluemoon on October 03, 2010, 10:01:56 AM
So, are we posting modern day only right now? Did you want my character modern day to help steal the amulet, or finds it in the old world?

I was thinking old world ^^ But then again surprise me :D

Kate

post on this could be cool (btw if my character creeps others out just say so i can change)

bluemoon

Hmm...guess I should wait to make a post then, until time travel jiggy is done, make sure to drop the fancy amulet so she can find it XD
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Bella90

Quote from: bluemoon on October 06, 2010, 10:10:19 AM
Hmm...guess I should wait to make a post then, until time travel jiggy is done, make sure to drop the fancy amulet so she can find it XD

Sure will :D ^^