Cyberpunk Anthro Police RP (Full)

Started by Yoda, July 28, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoda

Cyberpunk Anthro Police RP

This is a simple RP set in an anthro/furry city that will center around the police force responsible for keeping both prey and predator safe, in a city where they are forced to live together. Specifically, this RP will focus on a new top-secret division within the police department. Known only by their alias, Strike, this top-secret division within the police department was created using both the finest officers the police force has to offer and a few less than reputable individuals that have chosen a life of servitude over one behind bars. Made up of teams of three to five members, Strike does whatever it takes to keep the city safe, even if that means bending or playing outside the law.

The setting for this RP will be a dark, cyberpunk city. This RP will contain adult themes and be placed under the extreme category for violence, gore, and other crimes criminals might commit. I am looking to keep this RP small, no more than five people. As far as characters I am looking for a few specific roles, but feel free to pitch your own idea if you have one. The specific roles I have thought up are; an ex-convict (has to have been convicted for something other than murder), a computer/all around geniuses (can also have a less then reputable past), and a brand-new officer that just graduated from the Police Academy. All characters should be willing to get into a fight if the need should arise. The amount of smut in this RP will depend on how much the group as a whole wants to include, but it will not play an important part in the plot.

Ozacka City
Ozacka City

Ozacka city is the largest city in the world, with a population of over 100 million. A city of the future, Ozacka is the home to verity of mega corporations, a state-of-the-art light rail system, fastest fiber-optic and wireless network, and the only mile high skyscraper. In all Ozacka makes up 10% of the world’s economy and as such is an extremely wealthy city, at least for those at the top of the billion-dollar skyscrapers. Even though Ozacka is a city of the future, it has its fair share of problems, sure they may not be totally visible from the top floors of the skyscrapers, but a day on the ground will reveal the world up high is not the same as the one on the ground.

The illegal drug trade, overpopulation, slave trade, gang wars, and terrorism might not be clearly visible from the top of the skyscrapers, but on the streets of Ozacka these are the problems that have begun to choke those that call Ozacka home. There are many drugs continually flowing through Ozacka, but YRt4 is by far the most common and fetal, the drug is extremely cheap to produce and even easier to taint. While prepared correctly YRt4 only provides an hour-long mind numbing high, the cost of even the slightest imperfection is a high that does not end, the drug is also extremely addictive. With a population as large as Ozacka city, food and clean water are not a guaranty, especially when the population only continues to grow exponentially. The four largest gangs in Ozacka are the Dying Sun, Six-shooters, Agran Mob, and the Fangs. All the gangs have a hand in Ozacka politics and most have a presence within the police force, it’s not hard to find an officer that is on the gang’s payroll. In a city of over 100 million there are bound to be vigilantes, radicalists, and just pure evil people that use fear to try and gain a voice.

[float=right][img height=300]Picture[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (must be 18+)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (If you choose to use a picture you do not have to do a written description)
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Equipment: [/b]
[b]Role:[/b] 
[b]Personality:[/b] 
[b]History:[/b]
[spoiler=Extra Pictures:][img height=500]Picture[/img][/spoiler]

“Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.”
“Do. Or do not. There is no try.”

Lustful Bride

*plants interest flag* I might write up a character tomorrow.

Yoda

Quote from: Lustful Bride on July 28, 2018, 09:47:07 PM
*plants interest flag* I might write up a character tomorrow.

I'd be glad to have you, any idea what type of character you want to play as?

tobisquestion

Yep, I'm also up for this. Very hard for me to say no to a furry RP.

I'm just about to head out now but I'll give some thought to a character later or tomorrow. That said, I often like to hold off and create a character that fills in any niche left open by other people's characters.
Character images inspiration: Female - Male

Yoda

Quote from: tobisquestion on July 29, 2018, 09:51:00 AM
Yep, I'm also up for this. Very hard for me to say no to a furry RP.

I'm just about to head out now but I'll give some thought to a character later or tomorrow. That said, I often like to hold off and create a character that fills in any niche left open by other people's characters.

Glade to have you, let me know if you have any questions about the setting or character creation ;D

Yoda

Finally, finished my guy

Name: Zac Merrill
Species: Horse
Appearance: Zac stands at just over 7ft 2in and is about 350 pounds of pure muscle.
Sexuality: Bisexual – but he doesn’t openly admit to liking other men.
Equipment: Standard issue police equipment.
Role: Captain of Strike team Sierra.
Personality: Zac is calm and collected even under the most stressful of situations, which makes him a stronger leader than he already naturally is. While he might appear serious around his superiors deep down, Zac is and always will be a free spirited, kind hearted individual, who cares deeply about his friends.
History:
Zac grew up as an only child in a family that cared deeply about his wellbeing and future. As a retired drill sergeant, Zac’s father raised Zac to stand up for what he believed in, he also taught Zac how to throw a punch. Even as a skinny little kid on the playground Zac was not afraid to stand up for his friends, even when that meant standing against the majority. In high school Zac made a name for himself on the sports ball and wrestling teams. With his mother never letting him slack off on his school work and his father pushing him to be the best athlete he could be, Zac graduated high school in the top of his class with a full ride scholarship to Yurktish University at the heart of Ozacka city, the largest city on the planet.

Ozark was a huge change from the relatively smaller city Zac grew up in, but never afraid of a new challenge Zac said good bye to his parents and set off for the big city. College was crazy for Zac, he became the first freshmen team captain of the collage’s sports ball team and even with the crazy amount of practice he had, he still managed to receive top grades in all his classes. The only really difficult part of collage for Zac was adjusting to the crazy fast life in Ozacka city. With no real plans for what he wanted to do after he graduated school, but knowing he wanted to help others, Zac chose to pursue a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice.

After graduating collage Zac had the chose to continue playing sports professionally, but instead he decided to take a break and put his degree to some use. It only took Zac a few weeks after graduating to find the job he wanted, and so Zac attended the police academy for a few months to receive the training his degree did not cover. Again, making a name for himself at the police academy, Zac entered the police force with a lot of people betting on him to thrive. After, about four years on the force, leading various patrols and making a name for himself as a calm, go to leader, Zac was offered the role as a Strike team leader. It wasn’t until after he signed onto lead a Strike team that Zac learned exactly what he was getting herself into.

Extra Pictures:
Full picture of Zac NSFW: https://i.imgur.com/3xEZXVs.jpg

SilkenVenom

I have a mild interest right now, but I had a few questions:

1) Did you have an idea for the overall plot yet?

2) If smut happens, would it be between the PCs, with NPCs, or both?

3) Futa characters, yes or no?

Yoda

Hey, thanks for taking a look at my RP ;D

1. The plot I have, unravels itself as the story goes along. I don't want to spoil too much, but basically well doing their job stopping robberies, busting drug deals, and doing other normal cop activates, the strike team will uncover somethings that they may not have wanted to. I might have forgotten this, but the RP will start with the forming of the strike team, as they go through training and learn to work as a cohesive team.

2. Smut will be between PCs.

3. Yes

Brittlby

Name: Mei Ping
Species: Cat
Sexuality: Bisexual
Equipment: Knife Collection
Role:  Liaison to Triad Crime Syndicate / Sharpshooter and Combat Expert / Waitress and Licensed Bartender
Personality:  Hard working, imaginative and morally flexible, she embodies the spirit of a Horacio Alger tale, moving with her family to the land of opportunity in search of her fortune! At least that’s the cover story...

A seasoned professional in all aspects of service industry and mafia wetwork, Mei works a 100 hour work week, taking her sleep during cab rides and mission debriefings. She fuels herself with caffeine, cigarettes and military grade stimulants.

History: 

A bartender and waitress at “Tail Chasers” gentlemen’s lounge, she occasionally is called in by the police as an expert on mafia and triad movements in the city. This is due to her once upon a time being Jun Bao, one of the Triad’s most notorious assassins. Prior to sexual reassignment in a new body and Witness Protection that is.

Her violent tendencies were such that after repositioning her numerous times, they finally decided to utilize her skills for the Strike program. It’s considerably cheaper to use her as an asset... and safer.

Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Yoda

Quote from: Brittlby on August 03, 2018, 07:52:22 PM
Name: Mei Ping
Species: Cat
Equipment: Knife Collection
Role:  Liaison to Triad Crime Syndicate / Sharpshooter and Combat Expert / Waitress and Licensed Bartender
Personality:  Hard working, imaginative and morally flexible, she embodies the spirit of a Horacio Alger tale, moving with her family to the land of opportunity in search of her fortune! At least that’s the cover story...

A seasoned professional in all aspects of service industry and mafia wetwork, Mei works a 100 work week, taking her sleep during cab rides and mission debriefings. She fuels herself with caffeine, cigarettes and military grade stimulants.

History: 

A bartender and waitress at “Tail Chasers” gentlemen’s lounge, she occasionally is called in by the police as an expert on mafia and triad movements in the city. This is due to her once upon a time being Jun Bao, one of the Triad’s most notorious assassins.

Prior to sexual reassignment in a new body and Witness Protection that is. Her violent tendencies were such that after repositioning her numerous times, they finally decided to utilize her skills for the Strike program. It’s considerably cheaper to use her as an asset... and safer.

You already know what I think about Mei, but just so everyone else knows she is accepted ;D Now if we can get 2 or 3 more characters we can get this RP started.

Hunter

I have an arctic wolf who's a Doctor (geneticist, actually) in a game on another site that I can import.    He'd make a good medic for the team, assuming I can get him imported on Monday-ish.

Yoda

Quote from: Hunter on August 04, 2018, 11:34:43 AM
I have an arctic wolf who's a Doctor (geneticist, actually) in a game on another site that I can import.    He'd make a good medic for the team, assuming I can get him imported on Monday-ish.

That could work, the only thing is that medical stuff is usually handled by EMTs and not the cops.

Lustful Bride

Player: Lustful Bride.
Name: Gilda Grimhold.
Species:Dog,  Doberman.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Equipment: Hidden microphone, concealed pistol.
Role: Gang Unit, undercover, contact with snitches.

Appearance:
A thin yet fit Doberman female. Gilda has worked hard to keep her figure strong and feminine, she has an earring on her ears and has a docked tail though doesn't remember when she had it docked, might have been high at the time.

Prefered Weapon(s): Tazers, shock sticks, pistols.

History:Gilda was a wild dog that had grown up on the streets, sometimes getting in with gangs and other illegal activities. It wasn't until her gang got put down by the law that she decided to go clean, (After selling out every last one of her former gang of course)  seeing it in her eyes that being a law dog meant that she could beat anyone up and get paid for it! (not to mention she will be safer surrounded by other officers than dealing with the inevitable back lash all on her own). Cops are like the gang that the government actually supports, which makes them the biggest and baddest gang ever!

Personality: Shes a rather simple dog, with simple desires. She eats, sleeps, has sex and fights. Whatever is needed she will gladly be there and wear her badge without shame.

Hunter

Name: Doctor Indigo Howl
Species: Arctic Wolf
Equipment: Trauma Kit.  Sidearm.
Role: Medic (Medical Doctor).  Sharpshooter.
Personality:  Indigo is  considered absent-minded and often resorts to making notes to keep track of what he should be doing.   He's also an obsessive neat freak, and likes to look his best (in particular taking care of his appearance rather than his wardrobe).   He also has a bit of a "do whatever it takes" streak, which has gotten him into trouble on more than one occasion.
History: Indigo was the senior physician on staff that someone of relative importance died, mostly due to no fault of anyone present.    Because there had to be a scapegoat, and he was the person in charge, it fell upon him to take the fall.   The only real good thing to come out of it was that he ended up being quietly reshuffled into police force for a more darker role that tended to better suit his personality.
During training, it was found that Indigo was a crack shot with every firearm that he tried out.    He settled on the use of a pistol rather than the other, larger longarms.   By the time of graduation, he placed near the top of his class in marksmanship.

Extra Pictures:

I may change pictures in a day or so if I find something I like better.   Please let me know how you'd like me to flesh him out.

Yoda

Quote from: Lustful Bride on August 04, 2018, 12:24:20 PM
Player: Lustful Bride.
Name: Gilda Grimhold.
Species:Dog,  Doberman.
Equipment: Hidden microphone, concealed pistol.
Role: Gang Unit, undercover, contact with snitches.

Appearance:
A thin yet fit Doberman female. Gilda has worked hard to keep her figure strong and feminine, she has an earring on her ears and has a docked tail though doesn't remember when she had it docked, might have been high at the time.

Prefered Weapon(s): Tazers, shock sticks, pistols.

History:Gilda was a wild dog that had grown up on the streets, sometimes getting in with gangs and other illegal activities. It wasn't until her gang got put down by the law that she decided to go clean, (After selling out every last one of her former gang of course)  seeing it in her eyes that being a law dog meant that she could beat anyone up and get paid for it! (not to mention she will be safer surrounded by other officers than dealing with the inevitable back lash all on her own). Cops are like the gang that the government actually supports, which makes them the biggest and baddest gang ever!

Personality: Shes a rather simple dog, with simple desires. She eats, sleeps, has sex and fights. Whatever is needed she will gladly be there and wear her badge without shame.

I like Gilda, she is definitely the type of character the police would look into drafting. Her past will probably play into the rp at some point or another ;D

Quote from: Hunter on August 04, 2018, 12:43:52 PM
Name: Doctor Indigo Howl
Species: Arctic Wolf
Equipment: Trauma Kit
Role: Medic (Medical Doctor)
Personality:  Indigo is  considered absent-minded and often resorts to making notes to keep track of what he should be doing.   He's also an obsessive neat freak, and likes to look his best (in particular taking care of his appearance rather than his wardrobe).   He also has a bit of a "do whatever it takes" streak, which has gotten him into trouble on more than one occasion.
History: Indigo was the senior physician on staff that someone of relative importance died, mostly due to no fault of anyone present.    Because there had to be a scapegoat, and he was the person in charge, it fell upon him to take the fall.   The only real good thing to come out of it was that he ended up being quietly reshuffled into police force for a more darker role that tended to better suit his personality.

Extra Pictures:

I may change pictures in a day or so if I find something I like better.   Please let me know how you'd like me to flesh him out.

I like the concept, the only thing is I am not sure what he brings to the team. I don't foresee a small surgical police team needing a full blown medical officer.

Hunter

Quote from: Yoda on August 04, 2018, 01:25:28 PM
I like the concept, the only thing is I am not sure what he brings to the team. I don't foresee a small surgical police team needing a full blown medical officer.

It would depend on how black the team is.    You can't exactly count on the EMTs to take a bullet out of a witness (or squad member) in the middle of a firefight.   
Edit: There's a couple of ways that he could be adjusted, let me know how you'd like me to go about that.

Diingo

Hi there! Was just going to check in and see if there is still room for one more? This definitely piqued my interest :)

Yoda

Quote from: Diingo on August 04, 2018, 03:13:32 PM
Hi there! Was just going to check in and see if there is still room for one more? This definitely piqued my interest :)

I have room for one more, but will ask that you play an actual police officer as we have enough of the other roles as it is ;D

Hunter

Quote from: Yoda on August 04, 2018, 03:31:35 PM
I have room for one more, but will ask that you play an actual police officer as we have enough of the other roles as it is ;D

It does have a Mod Squad vibe.

Diingo

Quote from: Yoda on August 04, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

I can do that. Any specific type of officer you'd want on the team? Greenhorn, veteran, etc.?

Yoda

Quote from: Diingo on August 04, 2018, 03:50:25 PM
I can do that. Any specific type of officer you'd want on the team? Greenhorn, veteran, etc.?

Up to you, but we don't have a brand new cop yet.

Quote from: Hunter on August 04, 2018, 03:49:15 PM
It does have a Mod Squad vibe.

Well it should ;D

Diingo

Name: Odin Teller
Species: Rhinoceros
Appearance: Standing 6ft 1in, slightly more muscular than in the picture. Blue eyes. Tattoo of a deity of old mythology (Oden) on his back.
Equipment: Tactical Ram, Mossberg 500, Sig Sauer P226 and a Tactical shield
Role: Breacher, heavy support
Personality:  Easy-going and humorous. Always tries to find a joke in everything.
History: Hailing from a long line of military men, Odin had a lot to live up to. His father was a colonel in the army and, as with many military kids, often moved around from assignment to assignment. Odin never had a chance to settle down, make friends and develop any relationships outside of his family. His father was adamant that every Teller follow in the military footsteps of their predecessors. Odin's three brothers followed their father with little complaint, while Odin himself defied his father's wishes time and time again.

His childhood was not the happiest. His days proceeding with military discipline under the watchful eye of his father. He learned a lot from his father, but when he turned 18, he left for Ozacka City. He left his family a note and packed his bags and moved on. Once in the city, he didn't know what to do. It didn't take long until he had been scammed for what little money he had and was going to turn home in shame, when a recruitment add for the Ozacka City Police Force. They painted such a picture for him that he got hooked. Welcome to the academy, son.

While Odin's physical abilities was above average, his academic scores were mediocre at best. With much effort, and with the help of many of his classmates, he proceeded to graduate from the Academy. During his academy year, he had shown a good sense of tactical breach and had aced every physical assignment in that area. Once he had been assigned his district, an order from up top came down and asked him to report to Captain Zac Merrill. Odin had expected to become another pair of boots on the ground, fighting the everlong struggle against the gangs, the drugdealers and other corrupt elements in their fine city. Not reporting to something that seemed to be very hush-hush.
Extra Pictures:

Yoda

So everything looks good and I got the OOC thread up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=291626.msg14318865#msg14318865

Should have the first IC post up in a bit, just finalizing some stuff!