You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 19, 2018, 07:08:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest check: War hammer Fantasy  (Read 884 times)

Offline Saika

Re: Interest check: War hammer Fantasy
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2018, 01:17:51 AM »
Marina

Born from a prominent family that expected her to rise to greatness, the disappointment they felt that instead of becoming a great warrior, a general. She was a white mage. While that was not a bad lifestyle for her, but her family always gave birth to those who would lead their Elven armies to war. Not stand in the background healing and tending to the wounded.

It was difficult to compete with her two older brothers that had their own units. One lead an elite unit of warrior casters and another, some of the best archers the Lands have ever seen. Then there was she with how bo staff and while she could weild a blade, she didn't unless she had to.

It's strange to Marina that their race was known for magic and yet her family wanted her to become more. Something greater that she couldn't achieve after all, her brothers taking all the glory and light which was fine by her. She's called unmotivated, but it's not that. She is motivated and it just doesn't fit in the plans that they want.

Even with this tenatively peace there is tension and distrust. She wants to show that they are stronger together than apart, but that is easier said than done.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 12:51:49 AM by Saika »

Offline Ingexthefuryhunter1Topic starter

• The blood of my enemies shall be my wine. Their hearts my meat, and the warmth of their women's thighs my blankets.
  • Lord
  • Orgiest
  • Lord and Master over all I survey
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2018, 04:41:24 PM »
Saika it looks great

Offline Saika

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2018, 05:56:22 PM »
Saika it looks great

Is it true to Warhammer and thank you!

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination -- Blessed by Aeval
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 9
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2018, 04:19:07 AM »
  Saika, are you looking for a 'wizard' type pathfinder class that can heal?  Thus representing one of the more benevolant Lores? 

Maybe reskin the Witch a little?  Use the Hedge Witch archetype?  They are arcane casters, but they can also cast spontanious healing spells. 

• The blood of my enemies shall be my wine. Their hearts my meat, and the warmth of their women's thighs my blankets.
  • Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2018, 11:30:15 PM »
Ok So we have three good pc ideas Now I am putting it to a vote which system would you like better, pathfinder, D&D or Palladium for use in making pcs

Offline Saika

« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2018, 11:32:37 PM »
  Saika, are you looking for a 'wizard' type pathfinder class that can heal?  Thus representing one of the more benevolant Lores? 

Maybe reskin the Witch a little?  Use the Hedge Witch archetype?  They are arcane casters, but they can also cast spontanious healing spells.

Oh? I haven't looked at a witch in that regards and would probably look at a cleric first XD

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination -- Blessed by Aeval
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2018, 12:18:30 AM »
: ) Cleric definatly does it best. 

Ingex, i'd vote for pathfinder, please. 

Some day I'd like to play paladium fantasy as paladium fantasy, mabye you can run that next?  :) 

The concept I pitched was fairly dependent on our playing pathfinder.  (or warhammer fantasy.)  :)

Offline Saika

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2018, 12:31:17 AM »
I vote Pathfinder XD
Indeed they do and I enjoy playing a healer.

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2018, 04:33:27 AM »
  Good morning.  How's it going this fine day? 

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2018, 06:34:10 AM »
Not bad muse, im working on pc design rules to get those who are ready set.

Offline Saika

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2018, 10:07:00 AM »
Morning Muse! How are you?

I was curious to see how your character (assuming she is human or wood elf) fees the factions?

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2018, 04:26:52 PM »
Fees the factions? 

I gather she'd be a Representative of the Empire given her background.  :)

I've had an extremely productive morning.  Just haven't gotten any sleep.  Not sure if I will at this point.  ^_^;; 

Offline Saika

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2018, 04:55:12 PM »
Fees the factions? 

I gather she'd be a Representative of the Empire given her background.  :)

I've had an extremely productive morning.  Just haven't gotten any sleep.  Not sure if I will at this point.  ^_^;;

Feel...wow I couldn't type earlier.

I am new to the Warhammer setting and with peace treaties that have taken place. More that I want to know how my character would act.

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2018, 08:28:46 AM »
Ok I would like to get this going, and as with any great adventure we will begin with the merry band we have and go from there, So the pc creation will go as such.

Level 3
Find the base class in pathfinder that comes close to your warhammer ideals, No prestige or advanced classes.
4d6 drop 1's for your stats (these are to be rolled on an online generator and sent to me via PM)

Humans do recieve the extra feat perk

For Magic, if you are a healer or spell caster you are to ignore pathfinder spells as Warhammer has a strict list of spells that each class has available, I will send you the modified spell list

Equipment:
You have 1000 gold to spend on weapons, armor and equipment, I do enforce the encumbrance rules in my games, this includes coins having weight.

Offline RubySlippers

« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2018, 01:19:15 PM »
Any room for a female Flagellant aka Monk not sure what kind but a future heroine might be exceptional and not die in battle that easy, will be a Human. And naturally be in bondage and discipline on the receiving end.

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2018, 02:53:48 PM »
Of course the more the merrier, but are you sigmar or tenant

Offline Saika

« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2018, 11:06:23 AM »
Will be working on character today and hope I am not behind.

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2018, 11:14:04 AM »
ooh, character creation rules!  I've been waiting for these! *pounces!* 

Rather low starting gold for 3rd level.   Normally that wouldn't bother me.  It's a bit tricksy for a gunslinger but won't be an issue if you allow me to use the normal rules to build my own guns, ammunition, and the like. 

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2018, 11:34:10 AM »
Can anyone tell if Inix is saying 4d6, reroll ones, take the best 3?  Or just 4d6 take the best 3? 

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2018, 05:18:00 AM »
May we use the Background Skill rules? 

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/skills/background-skills/

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2018, 06:23:38 AM »
  I have Ilsa to the equipment stage. 

I gave up the brace of pistols and made her a musket master.  Now I can afford a war horse.  :) 

Offline Saika

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2018, 08:06:41 PM »
  I have Ilsa to the equipment stage. 

I gave up the brace of pistols and made her a musket master.  Now I can afford a war horse.  :)

A war horse huh? Lol

What is the modified spell list for Clerics and do I get domain spells?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 11:07:09 PM by Saika »

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2018, 03:16:49 AM »
One this is warhammer, soldiers do not have a lot of equipment, which is why the low gold to begin with.

Roll 4d6 drop the lowest

As to repairing and making your own ammo, this will become something in this game.

I reward role playing and creative thinking more then roll play.

As to the spell list ill have it to you soon

Offline Prosak

« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2018, 07:21:20 PM »
Quick question: You say "before the Skaven get to it." How well known are the skaven in your setting for the  world? In classic Warhammer lore, Skaven society is secret. And the Skaven value this secrecy greatly. Only the Dwarves, Orcs and lizardmen know of their existence through centuries of warfare. As well as centuries of Skaven being right, tricky bastards and schemers. Humanity, be they britonian or Emperial, as well as elves have no clue of their existence and laugh at the idea of man sized rat people as the ravings of lunatics. And when said lunatics end up missing, no one bats an eye or cares. (They go missing because an assassin of clan Eshin silenced them and likely ate them.) And those Dwarves in the mountains must be pulling their chain with some joke. Pfft, giant rat men. Get real, what fantasy. It's not until End Times that the Skaven made their existence, intimately known to all races other then Dwarves, Lizard men and orcs.

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2018, 03:04:01 AM »
This game is set three years after the lodestone hit Mordheim, the skaven are still not fully known but the dwarves and the Elves have warned that a darkness creeps towards the new lode stone, so the alliance has steeled themselves to get their first.