You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 18, 2018, 12:18:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest check: War hammer Fantasy  (Read 850 times)

Online Ingexthefuryhunter1Topic starter

• The blood of my enemies shall be my wine. Their hearts my meat, and the warmth of their women's thighs my blankets.
  • Lord
  • Orgiest
  • Lord and Master over all I survey
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Interest check: War hammer Fantasy
« on: May 19, 2018, 08:24:57 PM »
The learned college of mages in the empire have tracked a lode stone (i.e Meteorite) the lord Sigmar Heldenhammer has requested each kingdom to send champions to represent them and to gather unity to retrieve the lode stone before the nations of darkness, Especially the skavens whose mastery of the material would make them more powerful then they already are, but if even one nation gains control of it, the nations of light will have issues.

The game system that will be used for rules will be pathfinder, for ease of use, and to stream line many of the rules issue.

Each player can be from any of the Britonia, Empire, Elven, Dwarven or free company armies.
There will be adult themes in this campaign

If interest reply or PM me if you have any questions

Offline Saika

Re: Interest check: War hammer Fantasy
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 08:57:53 PM »
Interested

Offline Saika

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 12:17:20 AM »
The learned college of mages in the empire have tracked a lode stone (i.e Meteorite) the lord Sigmar Heldenhammer has requested each kingdom to send champions to represent them and to gather unity to retrieve the lode stone before the nations of darkness, Especially the skavens whose mastery of the material would make them more powerful then they already are, but if even one nation gains control of it, the nations of light will have issues.

The game system that will be used for rules will be pathfinder, for ease of use, and to stream line many of the rules issue.

Each player can be from any of the Britonia, Empire, Elven, Dwarven or free company armies.
There will be adult themes in this campaign

If interest reply or PM me if you have any questions

What level and all of Pathfinder and 3rd party available or depends?

• The blood of my enemies shall be my wine. Their hearts my meat, and the warmth of their women's thighs my blankets.
  • Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2018, 12:31:52 AM »
Pathfinder core rules is what we will use to roll and set abilities by, as for level all new characters are starting at 3rd level. Abilities and such will be modified from the warhammer class that you choose.

Offline Saika

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2018, 12:34:43 AM »
Oh Warhammer classes. Ok and what about ability scores?

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2018, 12:39:41 AM »
Those will be dependent on which class in warhammer you pick

Offline Saika

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2018, 12:44:03 AM »
Those will be dependent on which class in warhammer you pick

Any links possibly to assist please?

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls

Online wander

• That Tired Lone Brit-lad // Geek-Nerd in a T-shirt // Not A Gentleman
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Degrader, Sadist, Daddy Dom.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2018, 01:43:20 PM »
I'm gonna hover and keep an eye on this, see what characters come in. I'd be more in if this was D&D rather than Pathfinder, though I dig me my Warhammer (played my Clan Pestilens ratbois today in AoS infact) and I may be convinced to give PF another go depending how this goes.  :-)

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination -- Blessed by Aeval
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 9
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2018, 11:14:42 PM »
*appears in a swirl of plum blossoms.* 

Good evening.  I could give this a try? 

I imagine the pathfinder Gunslinger could represent one of the Warhammer classes that are educated in the creation, use, and maintence of guns and siege engines.  I could build something like that for you. 

Could try a wizard or priest instead. 

What sorts of sexual themes are you hoping for?  :) 

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2018, 12:20:54 AM »
Yes Muse they have black powder weapons the classes that fit into them are empire hand gunner, ( a black powder rifle man unit, A cavilier ( they weild duel pistols while on horseback, and the elite class of an engineer, they use the cannons, hell volley missile launcher and steam tank,

Offline Saika

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2018, 12:51:48 AM »
Will there still be feuding between the factions despite coming together as one unit?

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2018, 02:15:34 AM »
possibly, depends on characters but there will be political intrigue between all the nations of course

Online wander

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2018, 02:42:09 AM »
Warhammer Fantasy RPG has mixed parties of Humans, dwarves, elves and halflings, usually it's explained the travellers meet D&D style and are usually dealing with Chaos more than anything. Of course where in Mallus you set the adventures would decide what big bad faction(s) are about. ^_^

Offline Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination -- Blessed by Aeval
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2018, 02:46:42 AM »
Yes Muse they have black powder weapons the classes that fit into them are empire hand gunner, ( a black powder rifle man unit, A cavilier ( they weild duel pistols while on horseback, and the elite class of an engineer, they use the cannons, hell volley missile launcher and steam tank,

*Smiles*   I was aware of this.  I was speaking of the fact that you're trying to adapt Pathfinder to the setting. 

Can you address what kind of erotic content you want from this story?  If there could be non consensual (enemies raping defeated heroines for example) then I'll want to play a heroine.  : )  I'll want to consider all aspects of the story to decide what character to propose.  :)

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2018, 04:20:39 PM »
Wander,

Yes but i find the warhammer roleplay system to be clunky as far as rules goes. I pondered using palladiums system but decided against it.

Muse: the sexual themes of the game can run the gambit of seduction to the rape of a town or company if the faction lost. With this being warhammer that could get into humoid beastiality as well

Online wander

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2018, 06:35:17 PM »
Wander,

Yes but i find the warhammer roleplay system to be clunky as far as rules goes. I pondered using palladiums system but decided against it.

I was just saying in regards for in-lore party cooperation between races was all. :)

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2018, 06:40:10 PM »
Wander: ah ok was thinking it was system related :)

Online wander

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2018, 06:48:30 PM »
No harm no foul :)

I'll see what characters come in and maybe fill whatever hole appears in the party.

Offline Saika

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2018, 07:00:11 PM »
No harm no foul :)

I'll see what characters come in and maybe fill whatever hole appears in the party.

I am aiming to be an elven mage since that is fairly typical in Warhammer society

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2018, 02:40:03 AM »
  Hm...  The Emperor in 40k has tens of millions of nuns with guns.  Run a search for Prietess of Sigmar images and get...  almost nothing! 

Edit:  This was the best one i found: 
https://img00.deviantart.net/a299/i/2007/313/b/f/warrior_priest_colors_by_dkuang.jpg
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 03:13:05 AM by Muse »

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2018, 03:02:10 AM »
All right, how about this. 

Ilsa Hoffman

Baron Krieger Hoffman had 4 sons and 7 daughters.  Though his (second) wife didn't aprove of him sending his intelectualy inclined tomboy daughter to university, Krieger had to quietly admit that he could afford the minor scandal a lot more than he could afford another dowry. 

Though she was encouraged to pursue the humanities and perhaps enter a priesthood, Ilsa was having none of that.  By sixteen she was firmly ensconced in the departments of science and engineering--and had an old master of the fence melting wtih her cutest eyes.   

By eighteen Ilsa had forged her first Hatchland Long Rifle.  At the age of 21, to put her skill and ingenuity to the test, Ilsa left the university with a musket, a brace of pistols, and a rapier to seek her fortune in war an test her ingenuity against the forces of Choas! 

Offline MiaKage

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2018, 01:31:36 PM »
This looks fun, love the warhammer fantasy universe n.n

Would a Wood Elf Waywatcher be alright?

Hm...  The Emperor in 40k has tens of millions of nuns with guns.  Run a search for Prietess of Sigmar images and get...  almost nothing! 

Edit:  This was the best one i found: 
https://img00.deviantart.net/a299/i/2007/313/b/f/warrior_priest_colors_by_dkuang.jpg

Try looking up Sisters of Sigmar, I think they only existed in the mordenheim game, so not much artwork for them, but they do exist.

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2018, 04:09:55 PM »
Muse

Great backstory, and yes something like that works

Yes wood elves are of the neutral faction but can help if they so choose

Offline Saika

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2018, 05:03:30 PM »
Ingex, you are so going to have to helpe out on a healer since I doubt cleric can be transferred over.

Offline Saika

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2018, 01:17:51 AM »
Marina

Born from a prominent family that expected her to rise to greatness, the disappointment they felt that instead of becoming a great warrior, a general. She was a white mage. While that was not a bad lifestyle for her, but her family always gave birth to those who would lead their Elven armies to war. Not stand in the background healing and tending to the wounded.

It was difficult to compete with her two older brothers that had their own units. One lead an elite unit of warrior casters and another, some of the best archers the Lands have ever seen. Then there was she with how bo staff and while she could weild a blade, she didn't unless she had to.

It's strange to Marina that their race was known for magic and yet her family wanted her to become more. Something greater that she couldn't achieve after all, her brothers taking all the glory and light which was fine by her. She's called unmotivated, but it's not that. She is motivated and it just doesn't fit in the plans that they want.

Even with this tenatively peace there is tension and distrust. She wants to show that they are stronger together than apart, but that is easier said than done.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 12:51:49 AM by Saika »

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2018, 04:41:24 PM »
Saika it looks great

Offline Saika

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2018, 05:56:22 PM »
Saika it looks great

Is it true to Warhammer and thank you!

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2018, 04:19:07 AM »
  Saika, are you looking for a 'wizard' type pathfinder class that can heal?  Thus representing one of the more benevolant Lores? 

Maybe reskin the Witch a little?  Use the Hedge Witch archetype?  They are arcane casters, but they can also cast spontanious healing spells. 

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2018, 11:30:15 PM »
Ok So we have three good pc ideas Now I am putting it to a vote which system would you like better, pathfinder, D&D or Palladium for use in making pcs

Offline Saika

« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2018, 11:32:37 PM »
  Saika, are you looking for a 'wizard' type pathfinder class that can heal?  Thus representing one of the more benevolant Lores? 

Maybe reskin the Witch a little?  Use the Hedge Witch archetype?  They are arcane casters, but they can also cast spontanious healing spells.

Oh? I haven't looked at a witch in that regards and would probably look at a cleric first XD

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2018, 12:18:30 AM »
: ) Cleric definatly does it best. 

Ingex, i'd vote for pathfinder, please. 

Some day I'd like to play paladium fantasy as paladium fantasy, mabye you can run that next?  :) 

The concept I pitched was fairly dependent on our playing pathfinder.  (or warhammer fantasy.)  :)

Offline Saika

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2018, 12:31:17 AM »
I vote Pathfinder XD
Indeed they do and I enjoy playing a healer.

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2018, 04:33:27 AM »
  Good morning.  How's it going this fine day? 

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2018, 06:34:10 AM »
Not bad muse, im working on pc design rules to get those who are ready set.

Offline Saika

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2018, 10:07:00 AM »
Morning Muse! How are you?

I was curious to see how your character (assuming she is human or wood elf) fees the factions?

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2018, 04:26:52 PM »
Fees the factions? 

I gather she'd be a Representative of the Empire given her background.  :)

I've had an extremely productive morning.  Just haven't gotten any sleep.  Not sure if I will at this point.  ^_^;; 

Offline Saika

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2018, 04:55:12 PM »
Fees the factions? 

I gather she'd be a Representative of the Empire given her background.  :)

I've had an extremely productive morning.  Just haven't gotten any sleep.  Not sure if I will at this point.  ^_^;;

Feel...wow I couldn't type earlier.

I am new to the Warhammer setting and with peace treaties that have taken place. More that I want to know how my character would act.

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2018, 08:28:46 AM »
Ok I would like to get this going, and as with any great adventure we will begin with the merry band we have and go from there, So the pc creation will go as such.

Level 3
Find the base class in pathfinder that comes close to your warhammer ideals, No prestige or advanced classes.
4d6 drop 1's for your stats (these are to be rolled on an online generator and sent to me via PM)

Humans do recieve the extra feat perk

For Magic, if you are a healer or spell caster you are to ignore pathfinder spells as Warhammer has a strict list of spells that each class has available, I will send you the modified spell list

Equipment:
You have 1000 gold to spend on weapons, armor and equipment, I do enforce the encumbrance rules in my games, this includes coins having weight.

Offline RubySlippers

« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2018, 01:19:15 PM »
Any room for a female Flagellant aka Monk not sure what kind but a future heroine might be exceptional and not die in battle that easy, will be a Human. And naturally be in bondage and discipline on the receiving end.

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2018, 02:53:48 PM »
Of course the more the merrier, but are you sigmar or tenant

Offline Saika

« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2018, 11:06:23 AM »
Will be working on character today and hope I am not behind.

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2018, 11:14:04 AM »
ooh, character creation rules!  I've been waiting for these! *pounces!* 

Rather low starting gold for 3rd level.   Normally that wouldn't bother me.  It's a bit tricksy for a gunslinger but won't be an issue if you allow me to use the normal rules to build my own guns, ammunition, and the like. 

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2018, 11:34:10 AM »
Can anyone tell if Inix is saying 4d6, reroll ones, take the best 3?  Or just 4d6 take the best 3? 

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2018, 05:18:00 AM »
May we use the Background Skill rules? 

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/skills/background-skills/

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2018, 06:23:38 AM »
  I have Ilsa to the equipment stage. 

I gave up the brace of pistols and made her a musket master.  Now I can afford a war horse.  :) 

Offline Saika

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2018, 08:06:41 PM »
  I have Ilsa to the equipment stage. 

I gave up the brace of pistols and made her a musket master.  Now I can afford a war horse.  :)

A war horse huh? Lol

What is the modified spell list for Clerics and do I get domain spells?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 11:07:09 PM by Saika »

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2018, 03:16:49 AM »
One this is warhammer, soldiers do not have a lot of equipment, which is why the low gold to begin with.

Roll 4d6 drop the lowest

As to repairing and making your own ammo, this will become something in this game.

I reward role playing and creative thinking more then roll play.

As to the spell list ill have it to you soon

Offline Prosak

« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2018, 07:21:20 PM »
Quick question: You say "before the Skaven get to it." How well known are the skaven in your setting for the  world? In classic Warhammer lore, Skaven society is secret. And the Skaven value this secrecy greatly. Only the Dwarves, Orcs and lizardmen know of their existence through centuries of warfare. As well as centuries of Skaven being right, tricky bastards and schemers. Humanity, be they britonian or Emperial, as well as elves have no clue of their existence and laugh at the idea of man sized rat people as the ravings of lunatics. And when said lunatics end up missing, no one bats an eye or cares. (They go missing because an assassin of clan Eshin silenced them and likely ate them.) And those Dwarves in the mountains must be pulling their chain with some joke. Pfft, giant rat men. Get real, what fantasy. It's not until End Times that the Skaven made their existence, intimately known to all races other then Dwarves, Lizard men and orcs.

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2018, 03:04:01 AM »
This game is set three years after the lodestone hit Mordheim, the skaven are still not fully known but the dwarves and the Elves have warned that a darkness creeps towards the new lode stone, so the alliance has steeled themselves to get their first.

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2018, 03:30:59 AM »

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2018, 05:03:52 PM »
  Is it just Saika and i?  Anyway I can encourage a few others? 

A traditional wizard (Blaster roll) and a more up close and personal warrior could be good to have 

Offline Saika

« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2018, 05:25:18 PM »
Yeah it's just us sadly

Offline theminiarkana

« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2018, 07:12:54 PM »
If y'all are still accepting players, I am more than up for this one.

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2018, 10:45:14 PM »
We are still accepting, what faction and what class where you thinking

Offline Saika

« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2018, 11:48:06 PM »
If y'all are still accepting players, I am more than up for this one.

Join us!

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2018, 05:47:44 AM »
  Was just talking to Mini.  I believe she's on her way. 

If we can't get anyone else, Ingex, would you like me to pitch an additional character to fill missing rolls? 

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2018, 06:36:42 AM »
If you want but lets see how many we get first. Ive sent everybody who stated they where interested a pm

Offline theminiarkana

« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2018, 07:43:12 AM »
I was thinking of an elf. If it's traditional fantasy, perhaps a sword master of some description, so a fighter of sorts. Maybe a ranger.

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2018, 07:56:06 AM »
Ok so have you played warhammer, elves have a couple standard sword masters, then their is wood elves who are pretty much all rangers so their are options.

Offline theminiarkana

« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2018, 09:08:13 AM »
I have indeed played Warhammer! Used to work in a Games Workshop! :)
Yeah, I'm throwing a few ideas around. Leaning towards sword master as I said. Always loved those. (Biggest army I own. XD)

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2018, 09:15:57 AM »
swordmasters work

Offline theminiarkana

« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2018, 09:23:38 AM »
I was thinking of the Pathfinder equivalent to a swordmaster.

Fighter and ranger (because I'll be honest I had later Eltharion in mind as a solo act) are in my mind, but do you have any suggestions?

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2018, 09:43:30 AM »
if it where me I would go with a wild born paladin, simply drop the cleric like abilities.

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2018, 10:03:30 AM »
Wild Born Paladin?  Where can that be found?  *peeks*

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2018, 06:17:28 PM »
Races of the wild splat book

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2018, 12:55:20 AM »
The 3.5 guide book to elves and raptorans and such? 

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #68 on: Yesterday at 06:23:10 AM »
No children of the wild wood,

Offline Marie Reynolds

« Reply #69 on: Yesterday at 02:43:59 PM »
Are you still taking players?

If so I was thinking of  pitching  A cavalier  with the musketeer archetype  to represent an outrider. from the empire  Still deciding on a order though.

Offline Muse

• Knight
  • Carnite
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #70 on: Yesterday at 03:01:24 PM »
  Mini wanted me to pass the message that she's at a LARP 'til tomorrow, but is really interested in your game and hasn't forgotten. 

Offline Saika

« Reply #71 on: Yesterday at 03:10:44 PM »
Squee!! More people!

Offline Marie Reynolds

« Reply #72 on: Yesterday at 03:17:17 PM »
Sorry it took me a bit to throw my hat in I was doing research on what I wanted to play. I had to learn stuff about the empire in more detail as I am more familiar with the vampire counts since i play the miniatures game. I have played the original warhammer fantasy game  but i only played a merchant the one time i played. So I had to do research to figure out what  would be thematically appropriate from pathfinder.

Offline Saika

« Reply #73 on: Yesterday at 03:47:16 PM »
Don't worry. I know nothing about this game except Pathfinder rules lol

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #74 on: Yesterday at 06:22:48 PM »
Thank you muse for letting me know,

Yes we are still taking pc submissions,
Im very much into submissions lol

A cavilier works put it together as per rules set and we can fold you in quick

Offline Saika

« Reply #75 on: Yesterday at 06:24:20 PM »

Yes we are still taking pc submissions,
Im very much into submissions lol

This made me laugh XD

Offline Marie Reynolds

« Reply #76 on: Yesterday at 06:31:30 PM »
Cool, So since outriders are  young  nobles that do not  belong to an order. will taking an order from cavalier be more like special training they received in there time in the outriders?

• Lord
  • Orgiest
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #77 on: Yesterday at 09:20:09 PM »
if houses and such are what you are looking for, look at the Bretonian sqires, They each take a house that bestows a oath on them. Then you could supplement your weapon with a fire arm. This would also give us another nation from the alliance, as we have the elven, Empire already represented. But this is just an idea