You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 22, 2018, 02:04:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Bachelorette [Female Characters Only] Official Recruitment Thread  (Read 942 times)

Offline BlueEyedBard

Rory says if Maya needs help, she'll show her what to do with so many lovely ladies. 8-)

(Rory's a bit of a goofball :P)
They may have to tag team, because something tells me Maya will figure out something pretty quick  ;D

(Maya is also a goofball.... and s bit of a hornball  ;) ))

Online keyotess

Leah makes a note to not let Rory and Maya be alone together for too long, or they may cause sexy mayhem on the rest of us!! ;)

Offline DashenkaTopic starter

Lovely new characters. Good waking up to.

In case anybody missed it, I've added an approved character list here.

One thing to mention for Angel Fire's character... The cruise will be on the Mediterranean sea. There is little to no tidal movements so surfing really is not all that big there. (As a surfer myself, I've been there and tried it and found it boring).
Also, the yacht itself will have some surf or paddle boards so you don't have to bring your own.

Offline Angel Fire

Lovely new characters. Good waking up to.

In case anybody missed it, I've added an approved character list here.

One thing to mention for Angel Fire's character... The cruise will be on the Mediterranean sea. There is little to no tidal movements so surfing really is not all that big there. (As a surfer myself, I've been there and tried it and found it boring).
Also, the yacht itself will have some surf or paddle boards so you don't have to bring your own.

Sounds good!  I took the surfboard out.

I have made an ooc and ic thread. Links to come. Hold from posting there for now until Ive finished them :D

Finished them.

Links on the first page of this thread. Let's get going girls :D

Offline The Lovely Tsarina

I add pictures, for my Mila.

I want going on cruise, with her. ;D

Oh yeah I forgot, I added one on the OOC already :D

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=288085.0

Hope that pic is ok. Otherwise I'll change it :)

Offline The Lovely Tsarina

That is ok too. :) Thank you Dasha!