You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 16, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Rose Warriors - A Lesbian Fantasy Experience!  (Read 2822 times)

Online SilkenVenom

Re: Rose Warriors - A Lesbian Fantasy Experience!
« Reply #125 on: May 21, 2018, 06:25:03 PM »
Sorry, I should have clarified. That's supposed to be my version of one of the legendary characters. I didn't pick which name yet to use though.

Offline GreenMoonKingTopic starter

« Reply #126 on: May 21, 2018, 07:00:37 PM »
Ah, but you do know she is still more powerful than Rose. Rose only has 500 and some attack.

Online SilkenVenom

« Reply #127 on: May 21, 2018, 07:36:21 PM »
Yes, but her defense and armor isn't nearly as good.

I'll delete it and try again.

« Reply #128 on: May 21, 2018, 07:57:30 PM »
You don't have to delete it just modify it.

Offline Sethala

« Reply #129 on: May 21, 2018, 08:03:46 PM »
I've updated Mirri's sheet, and decided to post it here to keep from having to go back and search for my old post.  I haven't planned out a background for her at all, mostly just her current personality, but I think the rest is finished.

Character Name: Mirrielle
Player Name: Sethala
Race: Succubus
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Attack: 5 Physical, 15 Magical
Defense: 3 Physical, 10 Magical
Armor: 7 Magical
Magic:
Silent Illusion: Mirri can create any sort of illusion she can imagine, taking up a cube roughly 10 feet on each side.  The illusion can move within this space, but the cube itself cannot move without casting the spell again.  She can focus on the spell to have it move and react as desired, or she can set it to play images or an animation in a loop without needing any extra focus.  Characters that realize the illusion for what it is still see it as transparent, but those who are fooled by it only see the illusion as solid and real.

Suggestion: Mirri can whisper commands while casting this spell, and if the target isn't able to resist, they will feel compelled to follow them.  If she only gives short, simple commands of a few words, she can cast the spell in a subtle whisper which the target hears telepathically, but longer or more complex commands require her to speak loud enough for the target to hear her normally.

Arcane Mark: Mirri can place a magical mark on someone, connecting the two of them.  She can sense anything the bearer of her mark can hear, see, or feel, whenever she wishes, and she can share her own feelings with the mark's bearer if she so chooses.  Additionally, she can communicate telepathically with the bearer, allowing her to use her Suggestion spell on them freely, even giving more complicated commands easily.  However, the mark requires several minutes of very precise runes to be drawn on the target, meaning she can likely only put it on someone willing to allow it.

Fire Bolt: A very basic fire-element spell.  While Mirri often relies on trickery to get what she wants, she's not completely defenseless.  Still, the spell is something nearly any magical apprentice could learn in a few hours of studying, and it's not very effective against stronger opponents.

Items:
Poisons: Mirri has two main poisons that she is able to make and keeps several vials of.  The first is a paralyzing poison, that causes the target's limbs to feel numb, reducing their ability to fight effectively.  The second is an aphrodisiac poison, intended to make victims so aroused that they'll willingly surrender to anything offering a hint of pleasure.  Both poisons are weak enough that they require several doses to have much effect, though that also depends on how tough the target is.

Darts: While darts aren't normally a useful weapon, these are specifically used to deliver poisons or other chemicals into a target's blood, with a hollow needle for a tip and a small chamber to hold poisons inside.

Turn Ons: Dom/sub, bondage, dub-con/non-con, toys sister/twin-cest.  Plenty of other things.  While Mirri's going to be very dominant, I'm perfectly fine with someone getting the upper hand against her as well.
Turn Offs: Gore, bathroom stuff, futa, pregnancy
Background Story: (Still planning)

« Reply #130 on: May 22, 2018, 12:55:36 PM »
Looks good so far, just make sure to add pictures and a bio when you can Sethala.

Offline Sethala

« Reply #131 on: May 22, 2018, 03:38:47 PM »
There is a picture, just need to hit the “view picture” button :P

« Reply #132 on: May 22, 2018, 03:44:38 PM »
Wow! I completely missed it. It's so tiny. *squints,*

Online SilkenVenom

« Reply #133 on: May 23, 2018, 10:45:22 PM »
Okay, second attempt. Sadly I'm not good at this fancy formatting stuff, so...try not to hold that against me.

Zathera, Of the Legendary Nine

Character Name: Zathera
Player Name: SilkenVenom
Nickname: Zath
Race: Human
Sexual Orientation: Futanari
Attack: 100 Physical (100 Magical during Shadow Dance)
Defense: 275 Physical, 225 Magic
Armor: 125 Physical, 125 Magic
Magic: +225

-Shadow Dance: Becomes one with the shadows, causing silent movement and the ability to move instantly between shadows, granting invisibility in shadow and darkness. The blades deal magical damage instead of physical for its duration.

-Void Blood: A highly corrosive, highly lethal black poison that eats through all known material and kills within minutes. No known anti-toxin exists and it has shown to resist any form of magical cures.

-Death Blossom: Moving faster than the eye can see, a flurry of attacks are made against a single target or against multiple targets in an area.

Items:
-Shadowfall and Hope’s End: The two daggers that Lana wields are of unknown make, having acquired them after slaying a mysterious being from the void realm. Each blade has a unique ability: Shadowfall infuses the wielder and blades with dark magic while Hope’s End secretes a deadly poison.

-Pack that contains money, parchment, writing tools and a set of high quality lock picks

-Grapple with a length of enchanted rope

-A set of throwing knifes

Turn Ons: Pragmatism, Romance, Consensual sex, Assassination, Rose
Turn Offs: Vore, Scat, Bondage, Tentacles, Slavery

Background Story:
Zathera was abandoned at a young age, spending the early years of her life a street urchin in the capital, stealing scraps just to keep herself fed. She found shelter where she could, sometimes being lucky enough for a goodhearted person to shelter her from a storm. It wasn’t until she was kidnapped off the street one night as she slept that her life changed.

She was taken to a hidden temple known as the House of Sorrow, a legendary guild of assassins said to be a myth to scare people into obedience. It was there she was trained and conditioned to be a deadly weapon. Her early years had proved to be the perfect set-up for her. Though emotions were considered weakness in the guild, Zathera fell in love with another guild member named Amethia. They managed to keep their relationship a secret until Amethia could no longer hide her pregnancy. Amethia was executed by the Queen and Zathera would have been too had she not managed to escape.

Zathera slew the guild master and set the temple aflame, bringing an end to the House of Sorrow once and for all, though it made her an enemy of the Queen in the process. Some time later, she met Elizabeth Marie Rose while tracking a void being. Zathera managed to put the entity down with her assistance and claim its weapons for herself. In return, she agreed to help the woman establish the Dreamlight Rose guild.

Additional Images:
Is that the best you have?

This is my happy face!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 05:26:59 AM by SilkenVenom »

« Reply #134 on: May 24, 2018, 12:22:33 AM »
SilkenVenom: Other than not putting any magic stats for Zathera, it looks really good. I also laughed when I saw her "smiling" face. LOL! ><

Just put in some magic like +115 Magic. And then I will approve of Zathera.

Online SilkenVenom

« Reply #135 on: May 24, 2018, 05:29:03 AM »
SilkenVenom: Other than not putting any magic stats for Zathera, it looks really good. I also laughed when I saw her "smiling" face. LOL! ><

Just put in some magic like +115 Magic. And then I will approve of Zathera.

All done. I just added up the magic stats and cut it in half. Hope that's good enough.

Also, thanks. I saw that picture and the thought came to me instantly. ^_^

« Reply #136 on: May 24, 2018, 06:15:44 AM »
Zathera is approved! You may now enter the game. ^_^

Offline Madam Striga

• Miss Owl ✯ Book-Bosomed ✯ Bi-Bi Birdy ✯ Coffee Craver ✯ RPG Ravager ✯ Carnal Cleric ✯ Desperate Druid ✯ Raunchy Ranger ✯ Socially Awkward
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Poke me if I haven't messaged you back in a week<3
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #137 on: May 24, 2018, 06:39:26 AM »
Essane is finished. I might need to make some tweaks but! For all intents and purposes she's playable now.

« Reply #138 on: May 24, 2018, 01:34:27 PM »
Zoastria: I approve of Essy. It would be nice to have at least one second year guild member. She may join the game. :D

Offline laa

« Reply #139 on: May 25, 2018, 03:16:32 AM »
Is it too late to join? If not, I was thinking about having a human character who'd been tainted in the past by one of the monsters. However, the taint reached deep into her being, twisting her personality and her self into being somewhat of a monster. This would mean she'd have the monster's capacity to sap vitality, as well as the monsters' unending instinct to breed with everything in sight. Over the years, she's managed to control her urges, but when pushed to the brink, she'll give in to her inner beast and let loose. Like an erotic variant of the werewolf, with a transformation and everything.

Of course, a lot of this hangs on the lore of the world, but yeah. That's the general gist of my idea so far. :P

Offline MelisaArtemis

« Reply #140 on: May 25, 2018, 03:49:33 AM »
Well, since we're still in the very beginning stage of character introductions, there shouldn't be a problem with the joining part.

As for the character though... I think you might as well make a werewolf character instead? It IS in the list of the pick-able race after all and that would safe you a lot of time having to create a character lore from complete scratch . Just a suggestion :)

Offline laa

« Reply #141 on: May 25, 2018, 03:58:29 AM »
But then I wouldn't be able to feel special, now would I? :<

But that's a good idea. Like a regular werewolf who instead of getting angry gets lusty when transformed. In general, I'm interested in playing a complete hornDOG. Hah. *cough*

« Reply #142 on: May 25, 2018, 04:04:14 AM »
laa: The monsters are werewolves and vampires and such. Just feral horny ones. So yeah a feral werewolf that turns into a dark lustful beast at night would be perfect.

Offline MelisaArtemis

« Reply #143 on: May 25, 2018, 04:37:22 AM »
But then I wouldn't be able to feel special, now would I? :<

But that's a good idea. Like a regular werewolf who instead of getting angry gets lusty when transformed. In general, I'm interested in playing a complete hornDOG. Hah. *cough*

I don't think Werewolf in general got "angry" when they transform. It's just they becomes more... wild, as in... following their wild instinct. And when it comes to "Wild instinct", the top 2 would be: Desire to mate and desire to feed so... yeah :P

« Reply #144 on: May 25, 2018, 05:06:15 AM »
I don't think Werewolf in general got "angry" when they transform. It's just they becomes more... wild, as in... following their wild instinct. And when it comes to "Wild instinct", the top 2 would be: Desire to mate and desire to feed so... yeah :P

She's right you know? ^^^^^^^^^

Offline laa

« Reply #145 on: May 25, 2018, 05:58:16 AM »
Light side
Dark side

Character Name: Sierra Lillens
Player Name: Laa
Race: Werewolf
Sexual Orientation: Light side: Tries not to think about it, Dark side: Omnisexual.
Attack: 5 physical
Defense: 5 physical, 10 magical
Armor: 0 physical, 5 magical
Magic: 15 magical
Vitality Transfer: Can sap or give vitality using sexual services, similar to that of a beast. This ability can be used to reduce the amount of vitality sapped by feral beasts, although the efficiency decreases quickly if there are multiple beasts.

Dark transformation: Transforms her into the very beasts that they're fighting, but for a limited duration, temporarily giving +10 to physical attack and defense. Her 'dark' self is coordinated purely on lust, and may hence attack both the beasts and allies indiscriminately. Her transformed self may not use any skills besides Vitality transfer's sapping ability.
The monstrous transformation occurs when one of multiple triggers:
It's the night of the full moon. During this time, the transformation is more aggressive than usual and will last the entire night. She gains an extra +5 to physical attack and defense. She needs to be chained down in order not to harm anyone.
Staring at the moon. Staring at the moon for a given period of time will inevitably awaken the darkness within her, although it's a fairly weak transformation when forced out in this way, causing her not to gain her usual benefits from transforming.
Over-healing. If the character is healed beyond her fully fit form, the extra vitality is sapped by her darker self, allowing her to appear forcefully.
Extreme attraction. If the character falls in love or is otherwise overly invested in someone else, the darker self may abuse this weakness to appear. However, the darker self may not sap the vitality of the person in question.
Losing all vitality. If all vitality is lost, the character will permanently transform into her darker self, with the roles reversed. She's now the "transformation" that occurs when the moon eclipses, and can only be saved by being given more vitality than the beast inside her can devour. During a permanent transformation, the darker self is more in control, and will hence not attack beasts.
She cannot be curse-broken regularly, because the darker side of her isn't a regular curse but a part of her being.

Fire burst: A small blast of fire which can sear enemies and set them on fire. Can be cast quickly, and is hence useful for short-range encounters.
Fireball: A ball of fire concentrated around a sphere of pure magic from which the fire feeds. Can be cast some distance, but also costs a decent amount of mana. Can explode a bit on impact, depending on how much of the magic sphere is left.
Heating aura: Can cast an aura which heats up the air around her, causing discomfort for anyone near her.
Fire resistance: Is less likely to be damaged by fire and heat.

Items:
Shrine Maiden's robe: Functions as a magical ward, which attempts to dispel anything that touches it.

Turn Ons: Extreme pleasure, orgasm control, multiple partners, tentacles, that kinda deal. Sierra, however, is highly judgemental of sex and sexuality, mostly because she feels it gives birth to sad fates like her own.
Turn Offs: Vore, scat, snuff, incest, ageplay, watersports, etc.

Background Story:
Sierra was born in this world as a half-ling. Between a civil werewolf and a less-civil one. It was a fairly unheard of tale, causing her to be dismissed as nothing but a beast for many a years. She detested it. Worked against it. Went against the tide whenever she could. The only ones willing to take her in was the local shrine, capable of seeing past her weakness and into her strengths. In return, she promised them eternal servitude.

They refused her.

Not out of spite, because they knew she could do so much more. Therefor, one day, they urged her to train her spells. Then, one day, they urged her to take up martial arts. Then, one day, they told her that it was about time that she fought for what she believed in. They let her into the world, and so she went, to struggle against herself and fate itself.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 06:53:05 AM by laa »

« Reply #146 on: May 25, 2018, 06:05:21 AM »
Other than the fact that my phone can't see her pictures and the attack can't be above 20 total between physical and magic, I think you've got yourself a winner.

Offline laa

« Reply #147 on: May 25, 2018, 06:10:05 AM »
Aight, gave it a quick update and lowered physical attack by 5. :P

« Reply #148 on: May 25, 2018, 06:14:25 AM »
Oh and her magic is blank. Add +15 magic to it and then I will approve of her.

Offline laa

« Reply #149 on: May 25, 2018, 06:54:40 AM »
Second quick edit, all good? :D