The Spouse Program -Monsters/Humans- ~Recruitment~

Started by LamentingQuill, February 24, 2018, 11:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kokaine

Both my human and my youkai have been approved and are open to prospective partners.

@Bowen - Let me know if Aramie strikes your fancy. If so we can talk. For her I'm sincerely looking for her to be a bit caught off guard by a genuine connection so she may not throw herself full out into romance to start. She might even give your guy a headache occasionally. Just so you (or anyone else who might be interested) is aware up front.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bowen

Quote from: Kokaine on March 14, 2018, 02:04:37 PM
Both my human and my youkai have been approved and are open to prospective partners.

@Bowen - Let me know if Aramie strikes your fancy. If so we can talk. For her I'm sincerely looking for her to be a bit caught off guard by a genuine connection so she may not throw herself full out into romance to start. She might even give your guy a headache occasionally. Just so you (or anyone else who might be interested) is aware up front.

I like Remy a lot. Sending you a PM

LamentingQuill

Going to get working on getting us started by tonight. However, do not feel like it is too late to jump, folks, this game is designed to make it perfectly easy for anyone to jump in at any point in time.

Come on in join us! :D

Katra Alexion

Bookmarking this for interest. Certainly shows a lot of promise. Would there be any objections if I wanted to bring a character from a particular fandom to play in this one as long as they fit?

@LamentingQuil: Love the Raccoon!

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Katra Alexion on March 16, 2018, 12:43:19 AM
Bookmarking this for interest. Certainly shows a lot of promise. Would there be any objections if I wanted to bring a character from a particular fandom to play in this one as long as they fit?

@LamentingQuil: Love the Raccoon!

It depends on the species, but no specific fandom characters. Only original.

Katra Alexion

I was thinking Dhampir; like from Vampire Academy if you are familiar with it?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Katra Alexion on March 16, 2018, 12:59:53 AM
I was thinking Dhampir; like from Vampire Academy if you are familiar with it?

Unfortunately, it would be pointless. As vampires in this world can breed, it's just that it's rare and takes quite a bit when they try to breed with each other. It works so much better with humans.

You could certainly do a character that is the result of a vampire/human love affair. The character would be born a vampire though, the monster genetic would be stronger than the human genetics.

So... I'd have to say no on Dhampir, it just wouldn't make any sense with the way I've set up vampires in this world. Sorry.

Katra Alexion

It's not a problem, trust me. The only stupid question there is is the one that you don't ask. *lol*

Though I am curious, do humans that take on Monster mates gain an extended lifespan or retain their normal one?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Katra Alexion on March 16, 2018, 01:26:51 AM
It's not a problem, trust me. The only stupid question there is is the one that you don't ask. *lol*

Though I am curious, do humans that take on Monster mates gain an extended lifespan or retain their normal one?

Nothing has been set up for that, but I'd be open to hearing suggestions about various methods from folks.  Though if someone was the first to introduce the species or plays the clan leader, the method needs to get run by them as well if they did not present it to me themselves.

Vampires for example, can either turn their spouse or allow the human spouse to drink a mouthful of their blood every so often that will suspend aging, so long as the human spouse makes sure to get a drink of the vampire's blood at the very least, once a week.

Zaer Darkwail

Just general inquiry would not human who regular feeds on vampire blood start get vampire sort traits? Like increased physical attributes (not same extend as vampires have but overall superior to humans). In most shows/anime such individuals are called 'ghouls' as they have bit vampire traits in them but they remain alive (and sort bound to vampire who feeds them their blood albeit this part could be ignored entirely or not matter as vampire makes their human spouses ghouls to extend their lifespans and improve their health with process).

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on March 16, 2018, 12:07:49 PM
Just general inquiry would not human who regular feeds on vampire blood start get vampire sort traits? Like increased physical attributes (not same extend as vampires have but overall superior to humans). In most shows/anime such individuals are called 'ghouls' as they have bit vampire traits in them but they remain alive (and sort bound to vampire who feeds them their blood albeit this part could be ignored entirely or not matter as vampire makes their human spouses ghouls to extend their lifespans and improve their health with process).

No, just prolonged lifespan and their physical form frozen in time as it was when they began receiving the vampire blood. To change and/or receive vampire abilities, one would have to through the full blood exchange process with the vampire spouse.

Eikichi

PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Eikichi on March 16, 2018, 08:13:09 PM
*Bookmarks.*

I WOULD LOVE To SEE YOU IN THIS MY GOD.

I've got a human going for Lomesa's Naga (or will soon enough) - but if you wanted me to plot something out with you as well, so down for it.

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Eikichi

Quote from: SweetSerenade on March 16, 2018, 08:28:48 PM
I WOULD LOVE To SEE YOU IN THIS MY GOD.

I've got a human going for Lomesa's Naga (or will soon enough) - but if you wanted me to plot something out with you as well, so down for it.

Always nice to have a partner for this stuff. I'll PM you.

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

LamentingQuill

Welcome Eikichi. Let me know if you need help with photos, I am sitting on a huge treasure trove of a collection of artwork.

Eikichi

Quote from: LamentingQuill on March 16, 2018, 08:38:11 PM
Welcome Eikichi. Let me know if you need help with photos, I am sitting on a huge treasure trove of a collection of artwork.

You should definitely just Pm me some photos.

Quote from: Kokaine on March 16, 2018, 08:34:28 PM
Ooh, another (newly) familiar face ^^

Pleasure seeing you, too

SweetSerenade

Roughly working out characters with Eikichi and Lomesa, I will probably get profiles in this weekend after I finish discussions. :3

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

TheVillain

Alright, putting something together. Think I got a better idea then the Krampus. :P
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheLaughingOne

*gasps!!* And i just made a TON of monstery icons... Like the current one!!
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Miss Eleanora

I would be interested in making a character or two for this if it is still open to newcomers?

Captjoe

Quote from: Miss Eleanora on March 17, 2018, 04:01:01 PM
I would be interested in making a character or two for this if it is still open to newcomers?

It is! We're always happy to have new people!
I cannot make you believe the truth. I may only tell it to you.

No good day will ever be completely good, and no bad day will ever be completely bad. Therefore, ever good day has it's price, and every bad day has it's reward.

Miss Eleanora

Wonderful! :-)

I have a number of ideas, only most of them are for monsters or variations that are not yet on the list. I will need to get concepts approved through messages to the gm in that case?

Captjoe

That is correct. Just PM your ideas to Quill and myself and we'll look them over.
I cannot make you believe the truth. I may only tell it to you.

No good day will ever be completely good, and no bad day will ever be completely bad. Therefore, ever good day has it's price, and every bad day has it's reward.

Miss Eleanora

It shall certainly be done. :-) Do I message both of you or just one?