You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 16, 2018, 03:38:18 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Spouse Program -Monsters/Humans- ~Recruitment~  (Read 3813 times)

Offline Junki

Re: The Spouse Program -Monsters/Humans- ~Recruitment~
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2018, 11:13:51 AM »
My char is not paired with anyone what I am aware of. I myself have waited does any lady monsters hold interest on my char at all :P
Sabrina might nibble on your character a bit, Zaer.  ;)

Offline Zaer Darkwail

« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2018, 11:18:00 AM »
I am fine being nibbled by a lovely goldfish :) (Sabrina scales look green/gold in texture)

Offline SweetSerenade

« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2018, 11:45:31 AM »
I'm going to make a Naga lady - but she's essentially not for pairing up. Unless you force her, and trust me - she's never going to enjoy the sex with a human man. Takes a very very rare mood. She's mostly going to be there to some work, help along wherever she can, and cause some playful Fae levels of trouble.

Offline Mac84

• Wielder of the Mythril Waffle-Iron of Healing.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Location: Here. Right here. Right here on this spot I'm currently at.
  • K.I.S.S.= Keep It Simple Stupid!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2018, 12:58:06 PM »
Not necessarily. We're just not saying no if folks want to do that.

Okay, I understand now. Thank you for the clarification. I was under the impression that people were to start linking up before hand.

So then this begs another question. For those that already paired up, is the story starting out with them basically getting/Just married, or at the very least past the "Getting to know each other Phase"?

Offline SweetSerenade

« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2018, 01:02:39 PM »
I think quill said that couples would be meeting for a meal, and the human would be moved into the monsters home?

Offline Kokaine

« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2018, 02:04:37 PM »
Both my human and my youkai have been approved and are open to prospective partners.

@Bowen - Let me know if Aramie strikes your fancy. If so we can talk. For her I'm sincerely looking for her to be a bit caught off guard by a genuine connection so she may not throw herself full out into romance to start. She might even give your guy a headache occasionally. Just so you (or anyone else who might be interested) is aware up front.

Offline Bowen

« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2018, 03:27:52 PM »
Both my human and my youkai have been approved and are open to prospective partners.

@Bowen - Let me know if Aramie strikes your fancy. If so we can talk. For her I'm sincerely looking for her to be a bit caught off guard by a genuine connection so she may not throw herself full out into romance to start. She might even give your guy a headache occasionally. Just so you (or anyone else who might be interested) is aware up front.

I like Remy a lot. Sending you a PM

Offline LamentingQuillTopic starter

« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2018, 05:43:52 PM »
Going to get working on getting us started by tonight. However, do not feel like it is too late to jump, folks, this game is designed to make it perfectly easy for anyone to jump in at any point in time.

Come on in join us! :D

Offline Katra Alexion

• LadyArkytiorSigma
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • A Temporally and Dimensionally Displaced Time Lady
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2018, 12:43:19 AM »
Bookmarking this for interest. Certainly shows a lot of promise. Would there be any objections if I wanted to bring a character from a particular fandom to play in this one as long as they fit?

@LamentingQuil: Love the Raccoon!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 12:47:38 AM by Katra Alexion »

« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2018, 12:49:45 AM »
Bookmarking this for interest. Certainly shows a lot of promise. Would there be any objections if I wanted to bring a character from a particular fandom to play in this one as long as they fit?

@LamentingQuil: Love the Raccoon!

It depends on the species, but no specific fandom characters. Only original.

Offline Katra Alexion

• LadyArkytiorSigma
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2018, 12:59:53 AM »
I was thinking Dhampir; like from Vampire Academy if you are familiar with it?

« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2018, 01:16:44 AM »
I was thinking Dhampir; like from Vampire Academy if you are familiar with it?

Unfortunately, it would be pointless. As vampires in this world can breed, it's just that it's rare and takes quite a bit when they try to breed with each other. It works so much better with humans.

You could certainly do a character that is the result of a vampire/human love affair. The character would be born a vampire though, the monster genetic would be stronger than the human genetics.

So... I'd have to say no on Dhampir, it just wouldn't make any sense with the way I've set up vampires in this world. Sorry.

Offline Katra Alexion

• LadyArkytiorSigma
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2018, 01:26:51 AM »
It's not a problem, trust me. The only stupid question there is is the one that you don't ask. *lol*

Though I am curious, do humans that take on Monster mates gain an extended lifespan or retain their normal one?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 01:28:22 AM by Katra Alexion »

« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2018, 01:34:57 AM »
It's not a problem, trust me. The only stupid question there is is the one that you don't ask. *lol*

Though I am curious, do humans that take on Monster mates gain an extended lifespan or retain their normal one?

Nothing has been set up for that, but I'd be open to hearing suggestions about various methods from folks.  Though if someone was the first to introduce the species or plays the clan leader, the method needs to get run by them as well if they did not present it to me themselves.

Vampires for example, can either turn their spouse or allow the human spouse to drink a mouthful of their blood every so often that will suspend aging, so long as the human spouse makes sure to get a drink of the vampire's blood at the very least, once a week.

Offline Zaer Darkwail

« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2018, 12:07:49 PM »
Just general inquiry would not human who regular feeds on vampire blood start get vampire sort traits? Like increased physical attributes (not same extend as vampires have but overall superior to humans). In most shows/anime such individuals are called 'ghouls' as they have bit vampire traits in them but they remain alive (and sort bound to vampire who feeds them their blood albeit this part could be ignored entirely or not matter as vampire makes their human spouses ghouls to extend their lifespans and improve their health with process).

« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2018, 12:39:12 PM »
Just general inquiry would not human who regular feeds on vampire blood start get vampire sort traits? Like increased physical attributes (not same extend as vampires have but overall superior to humans). In most shows/anime such individuals are called 'ghouls' as they have bit vampire traits in them but they remain alive (and sort bound to vampire who feeds them their blood albeit this part could be ignored entirely or not matter as vampire makes their human spouses ghouls to extend their lifespans and improve their health with process).

No, just prolonged lifespan and their physical form frozen in time as it was when they began receiving the vampire blood. To change and/or receive vampire abilities, one would have to through the full blood exchange process with the vampire spouse.

Offline Eikichi

« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2018, 08:13:09 PM »
*Bookmarks.*

Offline SweetSerenade

« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2018, 08:28:48 PM »
*Bookmarks.*

I WOULD LOVE To SEE YOU IN THIS MY GOD.

I've got a human going for Lomesa's Naga (or will soon enough) - but if you wanted me to plot something out with you as well, so down for it.

Offline Eikichi

« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2018, 08:30:02 PM »
I WOULD LOVE To SEE YOU IN THIS MY GOD.

I've got a human going for Lomesa's Naga (or will soon enough) - but if you wanted me to plot something out with you as well, so down for it.

Always nice to have a partner for this stuff. I'll PM you.

Offline Kokaine

« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2018, 08:34:28 PM »
Ooh, another (newly) familiar face ^^

« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2018, 08:38:11 PM »
Welcome Eikichi. Let me know if you need help with photos, I am sitting on a huge treasure trove of a collection of artwork.

Offline Eikichi

« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2018, 10:52:26 PM »
Welcome Eikichi. Let me know if you need help with photos, I am sitting on a huge treasure trove of a collection of artwork.

You should definitely just Pm me some photos.

Ooh, another (newly) familiar face ^^

Pleasure seeing you, too

Offline SweetSerenade

« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2018, 10:55:42 PM »
Roughly working out characters with Eikichi and Lomesa, I will probably get profiles in this weekend after I finish discussions. :3

Offline TheVillain

« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2018, 12:27:57 PM »
Alright, putting something together. Think I got a better idea then the Krampus. :P

Offline TheLaughingOne

« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2018, 01:14:05 PM »
*gasps!!* And i just made a TON of monstery icons... Like the current one!!