You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 24, 2018, 07:46:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Spouse Program -Monsters/Humans- ~Recruitment~  (Read 3518 times)

Offline LamentingQuillTopic starter

Re: The Spouse Program -Monsters/Humans- ~Recruitment~
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2018, 09:07:14 PM »
We'll start soon, I'd just like to see some more monsters, female would be best given present existing cast, but I'd not turn away participants.

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2018, 03:26:08 PM »
I've decided that instead of creating a second male monster, I'm going to create a twin sister of Eiji, which should help us get started a little bit faster.

Offline Kokaine

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2018, 08:38:45 PM »
Is there anyone still looking for something in particular?

Offline SweetSerenade

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2018, 08:45:09 PM »
Male Naga or Dragon on my end. I can't even really work on my character more till I know what I potentially might have going, since I wanted to have a destination in mind for joining this game. The Naga that was made didn't end up meeting my interests. xD

Offline Mingnon

• The Godsforsaken Princess | Proud owner of a gazillion cats | The Blazing Light | Her Inquisitorial Ladybits | Rider of Flying Bocos
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • A part-time scorner of the Jürcfæs clans.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2018, 09:05:11 PM »
I'm not so sure about the naga that was offered, myself. No offense to Arcanist though.

Offline SweetSerenade

« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2018, 09:06:40 PM »
I'm not so sure about the naga that was offered, myself. No offense to Arcanist though.

He's a wonderful character, just not what I'm looking for. xD

Offline Kokaine

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2018, 09:12:29 PM »
I'm of a mind to make a pansexual female Oni (fox most likely) or human and then a male of some sort. I'm not sure what either of you are looking for, but I will consider naga.

Offline Mingnon

• The Godsforsaken Princess | Proud owner of a gazillion cats | The Blazing Light | Her Inquisitorial Ladybits | Rider of Flying Bocos
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2018, 09:13:17 PM »
Naga sounds good, thanks :3

Offline SweetSerenade

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2018, 09:17:14 PM »
I'd be interested in a Naga, Dragon, or Kitsune. But if something was being made to potentially be paired with a character of mine - I'd rather talk with the person doing it, in PM, so we can match up characters better. xD This way both interests are met. Too bad this isn't Poly able, cause as long as the guy doesn't want a MFF scene... I'd be totally down for sharing.

Offline Mingnon

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2018, 09:20:59 PM »
But if something was being made to potentially be paired with a character of mine - I'd rather talk with the person doing it, in PM, so we can match up characters better. xD This way both interests are met. Too bad this isn't Poly able, cause as long as the guy doesn't want a MFF scene... I'd be totally down for sharing.
Same here for all of this.

Offline Arcanist

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2018, 09:25:39 PM »
No offence taken  O:)

Offline Mac84

• Wielder of the Mythril Waffle-Iron of Healing.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Location: Here. Right here. Right here on this spot I'm currently at.
  • K.I.S.S.= Keep It Simple Stupid!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2018, 10:50:54 PM »
I'm of a mind to make a pansexual female Oni (fox most likely)

an Oni is an ogre in Japanese Myth. With the fox, aren't you more referring to an Youkai, or more specifically a Kitsune?

Eitherway an Oni, or a Kitsune would be quite delicious. :D

Offline Kokaine

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2018, 10:57:11 PM »
Would be Kitsune, sorry. Read the monster thread too quickly and mistyped. Has them listed as Oni Youkai.

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2018, 11:00:48 PM »
Would be Kitsune, sorry. Read the monster thread too quickly and mistyped. Has them listed as Oni Youkai.

All animal type demons would fall into Oni/Youkai *nods*

Offline Changingsaint

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2018, 12:44:22 AM »
I'm interested in joining this game, i've just been waffling a bit on what to make - will try to clamp down on something solid tomorrow during work, if not sooner.

Offline SweetSerenade

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2018, 04:46:04 PM »
Would totally love if someone was interested in picking up playing a Naga like this

<3 It's exactly my type. (though I have other Naga images, as well as some 'dragon' ones... for those interested. Blythe's Monster Men thread is a perfect hunting ground for character images. xD)

Offline Zaer Darkwail

« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2018, 05:29:59 AM »
I voice interest for this story, however there seem not be many female monsters (idea was apply with male human char).

Offline Mac84

• Wielder of the Mythril Waffle-Iron of Healing.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Location: Here. Right here. Right here on this spot I'm currently at.
  • K.I.S.S.= Keep It Simple Stupid!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2018, 08:10:14 AM »
I voice interest for this story, however there seem not be many female monsters (idea was apply with male human char).

We have two monster females at last count. Possibly a third should Kokaine join.

Offline Zaer Darkwail

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2018, 08:16:19 AM »
Ah, that case I write something up then :). Saw there was two male humans at least.

Offline SweetSerenade

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2018, 09:27:06 AM »
Sorry, my female monsters don't like human males - so I decided not to use them. XD

Offline Irvine

« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2018, 10:22:34 AM »
I have been curious about this group game since I saw the thread a few days ago but I'm still undecided yet. I'm trying to see what kind of creature to bring in beside human and I've set my mind on either an incubus or a naga.

Since I have experience only playing human character, I feel the incubus could be the best starting point to get into that kind of group play but the idea of playing as a naga feels so appealing as well. I'm just posting here as sort of showing interest. Ultimately I'll be swayed base on the available pairing (and RPers who are interested to play with the creature I propose).

The idea for this group play is outstanding and this will be the second group game I'll participate if I join in, I consider myself still a beginner when it comes to group.

Anyhow, the following are two visual reference of the possible naga I'm interested to portray. No incubus reference yet since I haven't properly looked into it.

Click for bigger view.

I'm interested to hear the thought of current or potential participant on the idea of bringing an incubus or naga.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 10:24:33 AM by Irvine »

Offline SweetSerenade

« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2018, 10:34:15 AM »
I could potentially be interested in the pale Naga? I haven't actually made a character yet because I wanted to do some crafting based on partner interest... But the pale Naga interests me. Something about the dark-haired Naga's face is offputting, I'll be honest. xD

Though if you did an Incubus, I'd be pretty on board for that as well. So stamping my potential 'interest'? XD

Offline Changingsaint

« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2018, 10:49:39 AM »
So i've had some thoughts, about things that I might be interested in playing.

1) Male Phoenix: I admit this is from an abandoned game, but It was a character I was really excited about playing, a shapeshfiting phoenix who had been recently incarnated and was interested in the world and making a name for himself, something simple - perhaps working as a bookstore owner for now in his current life. Perhaps this would translate into him being an elemental?

2) Male human, maybe for a bit of drama his family really doesn't like the whole situation with monsters, but he's curious about them and feels that if he can at least help make a better place of the world, why not enlist and see what happens? Probably a good natured person, maybe german-american or the likes, or russian-american?

3) Male Vampire. Either a bodyguard or a security agent, despite his pretty boy looks, would be a rather passionate and no nonsense person, perhaps enlisting in the program due to the sense of feeling something missing in his life, the chance to potentially meet a lover who can accept the dangers he puts himself in for her or others?

4) Female Demon - either a succubus (Super cliche I know), or a yokai of some sort. Bit of a wild child, party goer, excitable girl. Another passionate and intense sorta girl, maybe someone could help her settle down?

Those are the ones i'm looking at - males would be heterosexual, the lady would be hetero or bi- at most. I'll try to solidify who I wanna play later today.

Offline Kokaine

« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2018, 11:08:15 AM »
With more males appearing I am gonna back off my attempt at a male naga. I will still be submitting my kitsune.

Offline thewomboldt

« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2018, 11:16:51 AM »
Very Interested Would like to make several character to broaden the spectrum do I Pm you my character sheets?