Daughter's Playground - Interest & Recruitment Thread [LOCKED]

Started by Eliza, December 21, 2017, 01:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azee

I would really love to join this project if there is a spot for another daughter. I adore the premise.  :D

LARA "needs a surname!"

M/F: Female

Father/Daughter Of: TBD

Incest y/n: She toys with the idea

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Bi

Personality: A confident and independent young woman, Lara is kind, adventurous and has a great sense of humor, if maybe a little nerdy. This girl loves action, she adores when there is excitement and fun. Always was the chilled one, not a care in the world, making friends everywhere and of everyone. For a long time she was oblivious of her beauty and sex-appeal but she knows now how most men and some women see her and she finds it nice, to the point that she started to take pleasure in it. For her being watched while she dances, sunbathes or plays sports is a kind of reward, appreciation is precious to this girl.

Career/Job/Year in School: Junior Year

Group Member How Long: New

Character's O/O's: She is fantasizing a lot recently, being introduced into sex life at the age of 16 and finding boys her age lacking she found out that older men intrigue her. Their experience and authority turns her from an independent woman into a submissive girl, her mind lost in thoughts of being dominated and used, shared and watched. Lara also has a thing for semen, and one of her kinkiest dreams is swimming in a pool of cum, being filled and marked with it.

Characters Limits: Bathroom play, blood

Connections to other characters: TBD

Backstory: Lara always liked boy-stuff more than girl-stuff until recently. Since she was small she was all into sports, especially surfing, swimming and volleyball, pretty much everything connected to the beach and water. Her favorite place at home is the swimming pool. She also has a nerdy side she likes to indulge, comics, movies, TV, Lara even considered cosplaying but haven't really got to do it. A year ago she discovered she is desired and it unleashed her more girly side. She started to dress more provocatively, her head is in the clouds thinking thoughts of sex and fantasizing about older men, to the point that she once called one of her oldest teacher "daddy".

Additional Pictures

I hope my card is a-okay, and if so then Lara needs a daddy.

Kaia

plenty of room!  Go ahead and post her in the Accepted Characters and make your way to our OOC <3 Welcome aboard

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Chreestafer

Christopher Phoenix

M/F: M

Father/Daughter Of: April

Incest y/n: Um hell yes!

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Bi-curious

Personality: Quiet and withdrawn a bit, he often tends to focus more on his daughters well being.  He's a nice guy, but a back of the room, out of sight kind of guy. He used to be an outgoing individual, one people loved to talk to at the gym or the bar.  However after the death of his wife, he subtly became a hermit, only going out to sing with his smalltime band.

Career/Job/Year in School: Ex-military / Bookstore owner / singer in a band.

Group Member How Long New

Character's O/O's: Same as personal

Characters Limits: Gore, Vore, heavy BDSM

Connections to other characters: Open to discussion, possibly know some of the dads from the gym or the bar he sings at.  Maybe some of the girls via April.

Backstory Serving in the army for 6 years of his life brought about his wife and and beautiful daughter.  After he left the military they returned to his home town, and after the passing of his father, he inherited the family book store.  Life was great, and reuniting with old friends, he picked up an old school band where they sing at the bar regularly.  However, his world ended when his wife was diagnosed with cancer, and within a year she passed.  Shattered and broken he fell into a rut, disappearing from the world. The band shows were few and far between.  Hours at the book store shortened.  Chris's only focus was his growing daughter.  Fear of losing her brought them closer.

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Eliza

@Kaspider and @Chree, when you're able, post your Character sheets in the Character Sheets thread.

AribethAmkiir

I'd just posted her in the old recruitment thread.  I'm still very interested in this premise, but need to find a father character to pair with.

Chelsea (last name yet to be determined)

M/F: F

Father/Daughter Of:  TBD

Incest y/n:  maybe

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight, but curious

Personality: Playful and adventurous.  Chelsea is a fun-loving and carefree soul.  She's the type of girl who has always been able to get what she wanted with a smile; especially from her dad.  Extremely talented, she doesn't apply herself to much, other than having fun.  The one school activity which has always held her interest is theater where she can act, sing, and just generally fill the spotlight.

Career/Job/Year in School: Senior

Group Member How Long: a couple months

Character's O/O's: Ons: Older men, passion, costumes, light bondage, roleplay, gentle and rough sex, oral, has a fantasy of being shared by two dads.  Is still learning what she likes and doesn't like.  Offs: she hasn't discovered them, yet.

Characters Limits: Gore, vore, toilet stuff, extreme pain.

Connections to other characters: Looking for a father character.  open to other connections.

Backstory: (can be altered when paired with father character)  Chelsea had a pretty normal childhood.  Like some girls, she got along with her father better than her mother, who she butted heads with ever since she was four.  When her parents split, it was an easy decision to live with her dad, and things were good... at least until she entered her teens.  As puberty hit, things became awkward and strained between her father and herself.  She felt like he couldn't relate, and his protective tendencies grated against her carefree personality.  After some long talks, they decided that it was time for her to live with her mom for a little while.

A little while turned into two and a half years.  Things were "okay" at first.  Her mother was able to teach her the "finer points" of being a lady.  While Chelsea enjoyed clothes shopping, girl talk, and having conversations that didn't solely revolve around sports, the outdoors, or cars; she missed her dad and friends.  She moved back with her dad at the beginning of high school, for better or for worse.  Thankfully, she had some good friends and she picked back up with them as if she'd never been gone.

Chelsea has dated a few guys her age, but they don't hold her attention.  They're boring, lousy lays, and are just simply lacking.  It seems like she's always had a thing for someone older, and has often caught herself scoping out her friends' fathers.  When she learned that there were a bunch of girls having sex with each other's fathers, it intrigued her to the point where she obsessed upon it.  She eventually earned herself an invite, and was blown away by how good the sex was.  She's been a regular attendee ever since that first invite.

Additional Pictures

Modify message

Eliza

@AA You can post yours in the CS Thread. Once you find a father to pair with, update any TBD/pending parts

RedEve

Elizabeth “Lizzie” Perrentine

M/F: Female

Father/Daughter Of: Father is Lucas Perrentine

Incest y/n: Yes

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

Personality: Extraverted, fun-loving, flirtatious, somewhat slutty, teasing, submissive but not extremely so

Career/Job/Year in School: A sophomore in college, majoring in Business Administration

Group Member How Long: 3 years

Character's O/O's: Older men, though this is a secret to her peers on campus, for the most part. She still indulges in one-night stands with fellow students but she finds that only the ‘dads’ she fucks from time to time at the swingers parties truly satisfy her. She is not into vanilla sex, but doesn’t like it too rough either

Characters Limits: Conform to my own O/o’s

Connections to other characters: Lucas Perrentine - her father

Backstory: Need to know her connections first

Additional Pictures

This is my unfinished CS for Lizzie. Now that I know I will be paired up with HannibalBarca's character, I can finish it more properly. Will try to do so as soon as possible.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

SithLordOfSnark

@AA

I like the look of Chelsea. If you're interested, I wouldn't mind making her father.
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Eliza

Dashenka

Yes! I'm still in. Playing Aiden's kid.

I could have sworn I had already put a character together in the previous game but I cannot find it.

I'll get one up soon.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Doomblade403xxx

Quote from: Dashenka on December 22, 2017, 03:02:05 AM
Yes! I'm still in. Playing Aiden's kid.

I could have sworn I had already put a character together in the previous game but I cannot find it.

I'll get one up soon.

Yeah I seem to remember you having a character ready too...Loren maybe?

Dashenka

I'm pretty sure I had but I really cannot find it. Not in my own topics and not in the original game threads.

Maybe the Russians hacked me :D

Doomblade403xxx

I've heard the 'russian hack' thing before, but not sure where. I'm sure if president Vlad did have you hacked, it was the devil made him do it.

Dashenka

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: Dashenka on December 22, 2017, 03:09:14 AM
I'm pretty sure I had but I really cannot find it. Not in my own topics and not in the original game threads.

Maybe the Russians hacked me :D

We did. Sorry. O:)

The Lovely Tsaritsa

My character. I hope she's still ok?

Alison

M/F: F

Father/Daughter Of: To be determined?

Incest y/n: Y

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi:  Bi

Personality: Spoiled brat, the stuck up snob. Always, she's used for getting her way. She throws tantrums, when she doesn't, she's very immature.

Career/Job/Year in School: Alison is finishing high school, a senior. She works part time at jewelry store, she hates it though.

Group Member How Long 1 Year

Character's O/O's: Alison loves threesomes, of any kind. She loves anal. In secret, she loves being spanked, and slapped, and hair pulling. She wouldn't like anything extreme.

Characters Limits: Spanking and hair pulling, it's her limit for pain.

Connections to other characters: To be determined?

Backstory: Alison is the daughter of divorced parents, who don't get along, at all. She lives mostly with her mother, they always fight. She only sees her father, a little, Alison adores him. Alison is in drama club, she is star of the high school musical this year, Fiddler on the Roof. She gets scholarship for drama school, that she attends next year. Most students at school think she's the ice queen bitch, so snotty, and rude. Most boys, they even think she's the virgin. But, her only good friends, they're in the daughter swap club, with her. And, they know, what Alison really is like!

Eliza

Yes. You can post it in the Character Thread. Then all you need to do is find a Daddy.

Kaia

Just as a reminder to all players, Characters must be 16-19 years of age.  We are set a year after the start of the Daughter's Playground.  16-18 for new ones, 17-19 for established.  thanks.

SithLordOfSnark

Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Insanityenviesme

Hello.

I hope you all realise how lucky you are that the internet prevents me from unleashing the most awkward of waves. But there must be balance in the universe and so you lot have been cursed with my interest in the story.

So, might I create a character profile?

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kaia

Feel free to make one!  Several are still looking for Daddy characters to pair with and we're just getting started :)

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: Miss Kaia on December 22, 2017, 06:34:29 AM
Feel free to make one!  Several are still looking for Daddy characters to pair with and we're just getting started :)

Cheers, K. Can I call you K? I'ma call you K. Kay?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kaia

Eliza

FYI. I've closed this recruitment thread as we've reached a good number of players and are capping it. If you have stated interest and we've allowed you to make a character sheet, you are free to submit it. If you are from the old Daughter Swap game, you are also free to submit a character sheet. Any new interested players after this post are recommended to bookmark thread and PM the GM's.