anyone up for a new game??

Started by queenserpentine, April 28, 2005, 08:18:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

I wouldn't be surprised, it's probably been done.
But it's still a fun idea.

kylie

I've been wondering what those goths do for fun, heh.  As long as it's heavy...

3ldr1tch

Would this game have a storyline / plot, or would it just consist of a single scene (like a mass orgy)?

I like the goth idea, but would rather play in a story-based game with a large amount of sex in it rather than a scene-based thing.

If it will be story based, I assume it wouldn't be like a world of darkness game (Those games tend to get very samey - with everyone wnating to play debauched vampire lorda nad ladys).
The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all of it's contents.

- H.P. Lovecraft ("The Call of Cthulhu")

Tsumibito Seija

What about a reclaimed or annexed mausoleum that has a sizeable underground portion extending to the graveyard. Maybe some corridors or shoddy tunnels that extend to other mausoleums scattered throughout the graveyard, maybe the work of occultists trying to hide their work? Anyway, just suggestions on how to incorporate both themes.

Silk & Steel

If you are looking for something kind of like that but real, I saw an article a few months back about Paris. How it is riddled with underground catacombs. Most of them are sealed, and some are open to tourists, but every few months they find an "underground" cinema or impromptou club set up in them. Like I said, this may sound like fiction but it is reality. It actually happens. Mind you, not sure what the theme of the clubs are, I think that the one in the article was like showing old b&w movies and had nothing sinister or sexual about it, but imagine if it did....

Cheers,

Stumpy

there are number of pubs in londons east end next to cemetaries, plus a lot of inns had priest holes, which are always good fun.....mind wanders off on  tangent.... in fact i can aven think of teh cemetery where defoe is buired, where there is a pub at either entrance, or there was i think a paupers graveyard, in teh middle of jack teh ripper territory, and ther must have been some kind of inn nearby, just think about that for atmosphere.

Hunter

It seems the person who suggested the game has disappeared.  Anyone want to take a crack at running this?

Lilian

I'm going to be running my own game. Check the off topic forums? >.>