News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bastet

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Ritsu

Falstaff

Ritsu

Bastet

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Proud Geek

Quote from: Bastet on December 06, 2012, 10:41:06 AM
I can see that and no we are outnumbered. *sighs*

Yea but Ritsu is kicking ass she is all over the place :P

Rogue

Quote from: Falstaff on December 06, 2012, 10:37:25 AM
Hmmm...guess I could go now if you like Rogue?

But I like looking at you. I sorta have a thing for Winchesters....

Falstaff

Smiles...."Thanks"
Gives her a Rose and box of candy...

Bastet

Rogue

Quote from: Falstaff on December 06, 2012, 10:45:47 AM

Smiles...."Thanks"
Gives her a Rose and box of candy...
*smiles* Aren't you quite the romantic?

Proud Geek

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Bastet

Falstaff

"Raised that way..."  Grins...holding his hands out empty.

"Just for you...no number played"

Tharic

Quote from: Bastet on December 06, 2012, 10:44:06 AM
*Sniffles*

It's okay.. Here, since I really do like you.. and I don't do this often..

<No Number Posted>

Rogue

*giggles* Glad to know I wasn't forgotten. *turns sideways in Bane's lap to give him a big kiss*

Quote from: Falstaff on December 06, 2012, 10:50:05 AM
"Raised that way..."  Grins...holding his hands out empty.

"Just for you...no number played"

Fal... I can't molest two guys at once... I'd feel bad... but I'm sooooo tempted....

Proud Geek

Wow it's working they guys are falling apart. Come on go watch a video clip of Braveheart or 300, this is war!

Deamonbane

*shakes head at Fal and Rolin* You can entice, and post numbers at the same time, you know...*nibbles on Rogue's shoulder a bit*

and 18
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Tharic

Okay.. Okay, you're right guys. Sorry. What can I say, I've got a weakness for a few individuals.

Falstaff

"Bane...sometimes we need to take a step back to move forward"

"Rogue...I forgive you..." Grins at her

"THIS IS E!"

Proud Geek

Quote from: Rolin on December 06, 2012, 10:56:39 AM
Okay.. Okay, you're right guys. Sorry. What can I say, I've got a weakness for a few individuals.

It is quite unfair, they are so curvy and nice to talk to and look at...

Ritsu

Rogue

*shrugs* True. *pulls him into her lap to make out with him a bit*